- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyThis 3,600 sq ft. home is across the street from the sound and a brief walk (1/2 mile) to beach.
5 beach bicycles, umbrellas, chairs, sand toys, all new beds and linens. Very tidy!
Brand new appliances in the additional sizable well supplied kitchen.
Lower level is completely redone with all new wood plank floor and new bath.
Neighborhood has 5 parks supplied with guest access card. Three sound side with fishing/ crabbing docks/ playground/ b-ball. Two sea front with showers, picnic tables, reserved parking for bicycles and cars. The golf course has a daily rate to play.
The home has 5 sizable bedrooms. Main floor has enormous entirely supplied kitchen, giant open great room, master bedroom with King Bed and private bath. Also has two addition bedrooms (1 queen and 3 twins) which share a hall bath. Enormous laundry room on this floor also.
Lower level has an additional family room and two bedrooms (1 King and 4 twins).
The home has beach bicycles, bicycle trailer, pack and play, 2 high chairs, toys, chairs, umbrellas, etc... so less to pack!
It was redone this spring with all new beds, linens and furnishings. Everything is new and new.
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many established tourism bureaus will offer you printed travel guides with promotions for rental properties, restaurants and attractions. These guides provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Are your trip dates flexible? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of peak prices.
- A number of vacation rental companies and owners offer savings for active duty and veteran men and women of the Armed forces, or repeat vacation goers to the same property. Be sure to confirm with property owner to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a discount.
- Is there a certain experience that you are mainly anticipating during your stay? You'll receive the best value from a home that most directly matches your ideal trip setting, even if it costs a little more.
- Give thought to investing in trip insurance together with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, provides travellers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any days missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned motel stay or extra gas.
The Rental Process
First-timers tend to be shocked at the range and variety of daily, weekly and monthly rental properties available in the Morehead City area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available makes it possible to find an ideal retreat to fit their Morehead City crew, from peaceful condos to larger event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of rental properties in Morehead City are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, technology and working experience to provide painless operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
We've put together a brief guide to help you get the most from your vacation rental experience.
Finding and reserving the best rental:
Before you start to book "Beautifully appointed house in quiet, friendly neighborhood w/ beach front parks", read through our short checklist of issues to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Morehead City rentals book several months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the most desirable selection of vacation homes, we advise searching and booking your Morehead City rental 6-12 months in advance, whenever possible. Many groups plan to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Select your Town and Vacation Week
Agreement can often be tricky between close relatives, but as soon as this complicated part is complete everything will start to drop in place.
Just How Much Rental home Do You Really Need?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Be aware that many rentals list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for your party. Generally vacation home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Decide on Your Budget
Make sure that "Beautifully appointed house in quiet, friendly neighborhood w/ beach front parks" fits your budget *during your desired dates*. If many individuals or families are sharing the cost, always make sure each group knows their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Usually, one person in the group will be in charge of making the whole reservation and recovering each family member's contribution.
Make a List of "Wishes" and "Necessities"
What home features is the family interested in? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or near a city setting? Will the home have bikes and beach toys available for use throughout your stay? Make a list of "necessities and wishes" from your group to help filter your search to the most suitable rental.
Do a few members of your crew have special needs? Make certain to remember and ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Take the Dog
Make sure you include your pets. Animals are welcome at many rentals, but policies differ. Don't forget to study agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees may apply when animals are included. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Start your Search
Once the area, dates and guests are decided, search multiple sources to find the best vacation rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Morehead City local rentals" for local rental home management companies. Apart from having distinctive rental properties, local companies provide excellent service..
When you have found your dream rental, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try getting an extra night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study the Total Contract
Read through the entire contract and make certain you understand who is responsible for:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Ensure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
If you'd like to Cancel
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives peace of mind should tragedy strike.
As soon as you believe you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Information
Remember to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- To make certain no damages are associated with your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. If you find wear and tear, or if repairs are needed get in touch with the rental manager straight away.
- If there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, property access, pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager promptly. A quick phone call prevents many complications.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. Local people are likely to be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a visit significantly more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Natives are a great source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best places for wildlife?
- Make sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to confirm you've gathered all possessions.
- When everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental to be certain no damage occurred during your remain. If you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Just about all vacation rental management companies and rental search sites make it easy for customers to offer feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was excellent, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If anything went wrong, we advise being kind but straightforward with regards to rental experience. The best property owners and managers will work very hard to fix the problem.
Use Your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Did everyone have a blast? If everything was fantastic, next year's vacation planning is going to be easy. Otherwise, you've gained invaluable rental search experience that will help with your next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 4.7 miles
- Circa 81 - 2.4 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 0.8 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.3 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.4 miles
- Bella Pizza - 3.1 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 3.2 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.9 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 3.3 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 4.9 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 4.8 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 3.2 miles
- Morehead City Marlins Baseball - 4.4 miles
- Carolina Princess - 4.9 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 0.2 miles