- Pine Knoll Shores
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- CD Player
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Free Long Distance
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyA phenomenal beach holiday awaits your family in this impressive oceanfront home. Awesome south facing unobstructed vistas. Adore sunrise and sunset. Watch dolphins frolic in the surf or relax and adore your favorite rent on one of 3 beach facing decks. An abundance of rocking chairs on the outdoor space give the ideal setting for a morning cup of coffee to start your day. Stunning vistas from every angle.
Owner managed unit ensures a well maintained holiday home for your family.
At nighttime you can see a twinkle of the Cape Lookout Lighthouse in the distance.
Beach chairs furbished. Outdoor seating areas on the beach as well as the oceanfront decks.
Level 1 - Gaming living area with HD flat screen TV
Bedroom 1 - two double beds.
Bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 have queen beds.
Outdoor grilling area with picnic area for entertaining
Steps to the sea.
Level 2 Master suite with King bed, HD flat screen TV
Living area, Enormous screen HD TV
dining area and completely supplied kitchen with
separate under the counter ice maker. Granite countertops
Substantial outdoor space with doors opening from the dining room, living room and bedroom. An abundance of rocking chairs, picnic table and seating under a partially shaded open air enormous outdoor space.
Kitchen with granite countertops, two icemakers, jen aire range, tile floor and seated bar area. Well equipted for food preparation. Gas grille supplied for outdoor preparing.
Picnic table on the upper outdoor space accept for outdoor dining and is a ideal spot for a peaceful breakfast or a cup of coffee. The downstairs picnic table is ideal for outdoor grilling or children playing after a swim or walk on the beach. Shell collecting or sea turtle watches are a trendy pastime.
The Crystal Coast is a fisherman's heaven. Surf fishing and fishing off of the pier offers a variety of catches. Come with your rod and reel to catch your dinner, bring your own boat, or charter an off shore fishing excursion.
Come, appreciate and have a incredible holiday on the Crystal Coast of North Carolina
Close proximity to the NC Aquarium in Pine Knoll Shores. Skate park and putt putt golf is within a few miles in Atlantic Beach.
This home is located in a rather residential area with plenty of parking for vacationer. Ideal location with painless access to other beach towns.
Keywords: Oceanfront home with sizable decks, rocking chairs. Well supplied kitchen, outdoor grilling area, top outdoor space dining area. Linens and all costs supplied in weekly rate, unless otherwise stated, No family dogs and cats
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many established tourism bureaus supply tourism guides with special deals for accommodations, dining and tours. These guides may provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Desire to avoid the crowds? Shoulder seasons special offer impressive promotions.
- Are you a military veteran? Plenty of property management companies offer markdowns to vets and active-duty forces. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your travelling group qualifies for a markdown.
- Is there a specific experience you are most anticipating during your stay? You'll receive the best value from a rental that most thoroughly suits your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Property management companies and individual home owners frequently offer clients the opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any days missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
First-timers are oftentimes surprised at the number and selection of weekly rental homes available in the Morehead City area. With such a big selection, guests are sure to discover a rental that fits their expectations and spending plan.
Nearly all vacation rentals in Morehead City are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, systems and practical knowledge to provide convenient operational management on behalf of the owner..
Below are great tips and suggestions to help you navigate the vacation home search and reservation process.
How to find and book the perfect vacation rental:
Before you start to book " Direct oceanfront home. Current renovations. Perfect for family vacations.", review our brief checklist of points to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Like many renowned destinations, In Morehead City the best rental homes are booked early. Booking your rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, when possible. A lot of families plan to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Choose a Community and Time
Sometimes, the most challenging portion of scheduling your trip is deciding where to search, and when. When the big decisions are tackled, the rest is simplier and easier.
Selecting an Correctly-Sized Vacation rental
How many family members are planning to share your getaway? Try to remember that most vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to determine what is acceptable for your family. Generally rental home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
What Exactly Are You Prepared to Shell out?
The majority of vacation homes are presented with a cost range. Determine the cost for your preferred trip. It might be at the high end of the range. If a few individuals or family members are sharing the cost, make sure everybody understands their obligations and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. Most rental contracts call for a single person to be in charge of the entire reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What property features is the group interested in? Do you simply want a home with a swimming pool, hot tub or beach volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or nightlife? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included with your rental home charge? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and preferences" from your party to help filter your search to the most appropriate property.
Adequate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Be sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Your Puppy Deserves a Vacation, Too
Make sure you include your companion! Pets are welcome at a number of rental homes, but policies differ. Examine your agreement very carefully! Extra charges may apply when animals are included. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Where to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Morehead City local rental properties" for local property management companies. Local agencies frequently have an exclusive collection of rental properties daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make certain that the vacation rental has everything that you need. If lacking, the rental management company may know of similar homes that fit your wishes and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an extra night. This is more effective throughout the off-season when many rentals sit empty.
Study the Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides reassurance should tragedy strike.
Complete the Booking
After you feel you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. You'll probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Help
Make sure to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest saving the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congratulations on booking your vacation home! You're on the way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any damage as soon as you arrive. Contact the property manager right away to report your observations. This may protect against disagreements during check out.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or spa tub. Call your property manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call helps prevent many problems.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Permanent residents probably live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best places for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your things. Sweep every room in the home for forgotten items. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, cabinets, patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damage. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Just about all rental management companies and rental websites permit customers to offer feedback. If your rental home and/or property manager was excellent, they'll appreciate your compliments. If anything was wrong and they did not fix it in a acceptable manner, or when the property wasn't as described, you will want to note that in your feedback.
Learn and Improve
Hold a debrief with your family. How did they feel about the property? If everything was amazing, next year's family vacation planning is going to be painless. If the rental property was not quite right, and you'll better recognize how to filter your search for the next time.
- Circa 81 - 3.0 miles
- Island Grille - 4.6 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.8 miles
- Dank Burrito - 3.2 miles
- Bella Pizza - 4.2 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 4.3 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.7 miles
- Molly's Beachside Bar And Grill - 1.7 miles
- Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail - 3.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites Beaufort - 1.8 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 4.3 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 4.3 miles
- Game on Escape Rooms - 4.7 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 1.1 miles
- North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores - 1.1 miles
- Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area - 1.1 miles