- Pine Knoll Shores
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- CD Player
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Free Long Distance
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyA marvelous beach holiday awaits your family in this dazzling oceanfront home. Awesome south facing unobstructed vistas. Appreciate sunrise and sunset. Watch dolphins frolic in the surf or relax and savor your favorite rent on one of 3 beach facing decks. An abundance of rocking chairs on the outdoor space give the ideal setting for a morning cup of coffee to start your day. Dazzling vistas from every angle.
Owner managed unit ensures a well maintained holiday home for your family.
At nighttime you can see a twinkle of the Cape Lookout Lighthouse in the distance.
Beach chairs decorated. Outdoor seating areas on the beach as well as the oceanfront decks.
Level 1 - Gaming living area with HD flat screen T.V.
Bedroom 1 - two double beds.
Bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 have queen beds.
Outdoor grilling area with picnic area for entertaining
Steps to the sea.
Level 2 Master suite with King bed, HD flat screen TV
Living area, Giant screen HD TV
dining area and completely supplied kitchen with
separate under the counter ice maker. Granite countertops
Sizable outdoor space with doors opening from the dining room, living room and bedroom. An abundance of rocking chairs, picnic table and seating under a partially shaded open air generous outdoor space.
Kitchen with granite countertops, two icemakers, jen aire range, tile floor and seated bar area. Well equipted for food preparation. Gas grille supplied for outdoor preparing.
Picnic table on the upper outdoor space accept for outdoor dining and is a ideal spot for a peaceful breakfast or a cup of coffee. The downstairs picnic table is ideal for outdoor grilling or children playing after a swim or walk on the beach. Shell collecting or sea turtle watches are a fashionable pastime.
The Crystal Coast is a fisherman's heaven. Surf fishing and fishing off of the pier offers a variety of catches. Come with your rod and reel to catch your dinner, bring your own boat, or charter an off shore fishing excursion.
Come, appreciate and have a excellent holiday on the Crystal Coast of North Carolina
Close proximity to the NC Aquarium in Pine Knoll Shores. Skate park and putt putt golf is within a few miles in Atlantic Beach.
This home is located in a rather residential area with plenty of parking for vacationer. Ideal location with smooth access to other beach towns.
Keywords: Oceanfront home with huge decks, rocking chairs. Well supplied kitchen, outdoor grilling area, top outdoor space dining area. Linens and all costs included in weekly rate, unless otherwise stated, No dogs and cats
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many rental managers and vacation homes supply Morehead City area promotional catalogs which include money-saving promotions, either offered individually by merchants, or through a partnership between the management company and the local business itself. These guides can provide an excellent start to your vacation rental search.
- Prefer to stay away from the crowds of people? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer you incredible rates on weekly rental properties.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be able to get promotions. Be sure to check with property management company to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a reduction.
- Is there a specific activity that you are mainly longing for during your stay? You'll get the most value from a home which most directly matches your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Rental companies and individual rental home owners generally offer their customers the chance to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay price, offers guests reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed due to personal health related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or additional gasoline.
General Vacation Rental Tips & Tricks
You might be shocked to discover just how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Virtually all vacation homes in Morehead City are privately owned and many are represented by established local property management agencies. Property owners frequently select management companies to facilitate web advertising, housekeeping and routine maintenance.
Seasoned Morehead City vacationers have figured out a number of tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rental homes, however many novices will be delighted to discover that many of these "tricks" are in plain sight, if you understand where they should look.
How to find and reserve the perfect vacation home:
Do you think " Direct oceanfront home. Current renovations. Perfect for family vacations." is the perfect rental property for your upcoming trip? Browse through this guide to make sure it fits all of your needs.
The Sooner, The Better
Morehead City rental homes start booking very early. To assure the best selection of properties, we advise searching and booking your Morehead City vacation home Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever possible. Holiday reunions are a great time for family groups to plan their Summer escapes..
Choose your Place and Vacation Week
Agreement can often be difficult between close relatives, but as soon as this difficult part is finished everything will start to fall in place.
Just How Many Beds?
Establish who is attending the vacation, and how many/what type of bedroom arrangement you will need. Remember that a lot of rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for the party. Most vacation home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Determine Your Budget
Will the chosen rental fit your budget during that preferred Summer week? Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions well before booking a pricey vacation property. Normally, just one person in the group will be in charge of making the full reservation and collecting each person's share.
Vacation home Features
What property features is the family trying to find? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Will the property need to be beachfront, in the downtown area, or in close proximity to night life? Are bedsheets included with the rental contract, or will you need to provide your own? Build a list of priority features to guide narrow your search.
Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. Make sure you remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Are you or other individuals in the family visiting with a dog? Pets are welcome at many rental properties, but guidelines can vary. Type of animal, size and breeds could be limited. Be sure you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Charges may apply when animals are included.
Its Time to Search
Many websites exist to match vacationers with property owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Morehead City local vacation rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local companies usually have a unique assortment of rental properties daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have found the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Go Through The Agreement
Read the full contract and make certain you fully understand who is liable for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Make sure your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
If you wish to Cancel
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your standard rental home price, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal medical emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Rental Property
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You'll likely have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Put the rental manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your visit.
Congratulations on booking your vacation home! You're on the way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure that no damages are associated with your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. We also recommend promptly getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any fixes. If there is a disagreement about legal liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts should be valuable.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a fireplace, Television or spa tub. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call helps prevent many problems.
- Please be considerate of the local community. More often than not, nearby properties are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay considerably more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local residences may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed all your possessions. Sweep every room in the house for left-behind possessions. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, porches, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- As soon as your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to make sure that no property damage occurred during your remain. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Just about all rental home management companies and rental search sites make it easy for renters to provide comments. If your rental home and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we recommend being kind but completely honest in regards to your rental experience. Top owners and managers will try very hard to correct the issue.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a meeting with your travel companions. Does everyone want to re-book next year? Ideally everything ended up being wonderful and you're all set to reserve the property for next season. Otherwise, you've gained valuable rental search experience that can help with another search.
- Circa 81 - 3.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.8 miles
- Dank Burrito - 3.2 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 3.3 miles
- Bella Pizza - 4.2 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 4.3 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.7 miles
- Molly's Beachside Bar And Grill - 1.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites Beaufort - 1.8 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 3.9 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 4.3 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 4.3 miles
- Game on Escape Rooms - 4.7 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 1.1 miles
- North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores - 1.1 miles
- Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area - 1.1 miles