- 5 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyA phenomenal beach holiday awaits your family in this extraordinary oceanfront home. Awesome south facing unobstructed vistas. Appreciate sunrise and sunset. Watch dolphins frolic in the surf or relax and relish your favorite rent on one of 3 beach facing decks. An abundance of rocking chairs on the outdoor space give the ideal setting for a morning cup of coffee to start your day. Striking vistas from every angle.
Owner managed unit ensures a well maintained holiday home for your family.
At nighttime you can see a twinkle of the Cape Lookout Lighthouse in the distance.
Beach chairs decorated. Outdoor seating areas on the beach as well as the oceanfront decks.
Level 1 - Gaming living area with HD flat screen T.V.
Bedroom 1 - two double beds.
Bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 have queen beds.
Outdoor grilling area with picnic area for entertaining
Steps to the sea.
Level 2 Master suite with King bed, HD flat screen TV
Living area, Extensive screen HD TV
dining area and entirely supplied kitchen with
separate under the counter ice maker. Granite countertops
Substantial outdoor space with doors opening from the dining room, living room and bedroom. An abundance of rocking chairs, picnic table and seating under a partially shaded open air enormous outdoor space.
Kitchen with granite countertops, two icemakers, jen aire range, tile floor and seated bar area. Well equipted for food preparation. Gas grille supplied for outdoor preparing.
Picnic table on the upper outdoor space accept for outdoor dining and is a ideal spot for a calming breakfast or a cup of coffee. The downstairs picnic table is ideal for outdoor grilling or children playing after a swim or walk on the beach. Shell collecting or sea turtle watches are a outstanding pastime.
The Crystal Coast is a fisherman's bliss. Surf fishing and fishing off of the pier offers a variety of catches. Come with your rod and reel to catch your dinner, bring your own boat, or charter an off shore fishing excursion.
Come, adore and have a amazing holiday on the Crystal Coast of North Carolina
Close proximity to the NC Aquarium in Pine Knoll Shores. Skate park and putt putt golf is within a few miles in Atlantic Beach.
This home is located in a rather residential area with plenty of parking for vacationer. Ideal location with straighforward access to other beach towns.
Keywords: Oceanfront home with huge decks, rocking chairs. Well supplied kitchen, outdoor grilling area, top outdoor space dining area. Linens and all costs supplied in weekly rate, unless otherwise stated, No family dogs and cats
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many tourism bureaus offer promotional travel guide books with promotions for vacation rental management companies, dining and attractions. Look for these magazines and discount books, because this allows travelers to discover the very same activities with a possibly considerable discounted.
- In a position to change your trip dates? The off-peak seasons will offer you fantastic rates on weekly rentals.
- Are you a military veteran? Many property management companies offer markdowns to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some homes are particularly designed for particular types of guests. Event homes are great for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate escapes. Some homes cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are situated close to nightlife. You should prioritize your proximity to the activities and landmarks you are most looking forward to.
- Give thought to investing in trip insurance along with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the base term price, offers vacationers reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed resulting from personal health-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned motel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
The Rental Process
First-timers are likely to be shocked at the range and wide variety of short-term vacation rentals available in the Morehead City area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available allows them to find an optimum retreat to accommodate their Morehead City family, from restful condominiums to huge event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of vacation homes in Morehead City are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their rental home, management companies are instrumental in assisting travellers with making reservations, check-in, house cleaning services, as well as routine maintenance issues that may occur.
Below are some tips and strategies to help you understand the rental search and reservation process.
Searching for and booking the best rental:
Before you start to book " Direct oceanfront. Perfect for vacations on the beach.", examine our short checklist of points to consider.
Start Your Search Early
Morehead City vacation rentals are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. To ensure the most desirable selection of vacation homes, we suggest searching and booking your Morehead City getaway Six-12 months in advance, whenever possible. Holiday reunions are a popular time for family groups to plan their Summer family vacations..
Find your Spot and Confirm Dates
Start by figuring out which particular area of Morehead City you prefer to browse, and the approximate trip dates.
Exactly How Much Rental home Do You Really Need?
Confirm who is going, and just how many/what kind of bedroom arrangement you'll need. Bear in mind that a lot of rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for your family. Generally vacation home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Stick to a Budget
The majority of rentals are presented with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your chosen stay. It may be at the top end of the range. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family before reserving an expensive rental home. One member of your party will have to be responsible for gathering contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental payment at time of reservation.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Needs"
What home features is the group looking for? Is a screened porch a requirement? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or amusements? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included with your rental fee? Make a list of priority features to guide narrow your search.
Elderly family members will thank you for not renting a stairs-access-only condo on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are required, include that into your search. Nearly all property postings include a list of amenities.
Your Dog Needs a Vacation, Too
Make sure you include your furrry friends. Although many vacation rentals allow furry friends, rules and costs fluctuate per property. Type of pet, size and breeds might be restricted. Read your contract thoroughly! Fees may apply when animals are added. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Best places to Search
Once the area, time and attendees are decided, search multiple sources for the very best vacation rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Morehead City local rental homes" for local property management companies. Local agencies often times have a unique assortment of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be certain the home has everything that you need. If lacking, the rental management company might know of very similar homes that better suit your desires and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your best potential for a reduced rate is changing to a less desirable week.
Read Through The Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other additional fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Ensure that you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. Vacation rental management companies and rental owners often offer their clients the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your base rental rate, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed resulting from personal medical emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
Book your Vacation Property
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Remember that most rental agreements will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the vacation home owner.
Get Contact Information
Put the property manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. If you discover problems, or if fixes are needed call the rental manager right away.
- Ask questions. When there's any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, property access, pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of hassle.
- Be respectful of the community. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local people can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best spots for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Be certain that you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinetry and cabinets.
- As soon as your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make sure no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. Whenever possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Many rental property sites seek comments after your stay . Owners and property managers will thank you for glowing ratings. If something went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but straightforward in regards to your experience. The best owners and managers will try hard to rectify the problem.
Use Your Experience
How did they feel about the property? If everything was outstanding, next year's family vacation planning will be painless. If not, you've acquired useful experience to aid with the next search.
- Circa 81 - 3.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.8 miles
- Dank Burrito - 3.2 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 3.3 miles
- Bella Pizza - 4.2 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 4.2 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.7 miles
- Molly's Beachside Bar And Grill - 1.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.8 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 3.9 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 4.3 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 4.3 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 1.1 miles
- North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores - 1.1 miles
- Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area - 1.1 miles
- Crystal Coast Ecotours - 2.8 miles