- 8 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyAccommodations: Oceanfront Duplex: with interconnecting doors in the dining area. Each side has 4 Bedrooms, 3 BA,(one en suite). Sleeps 10 per side.
Escape to our price-effective oceanfront duplex that has interconnecting doors in the dining rooms. The home has a brilliant, airy, bungalow feel with remarkable vistas of the sea and nature. Admire the view from the inside or step outdoor onto the covered porch to catch an oceanfront wind. There is also a dune landing steps from the beach with a bench and more amazing vistas. Due to Emerald Isle's restricted off street parking the superb beaches are never busy.
Two completely supplied kitchens. Conveniences also include hi-speed wireless service, outdoor shower and washer/dryer.
Additional Information: Emerald Isle's unique location affords homes on the island both gorgeous sunrises and sunsets. Our home is located at the end of a no-through street so there is no traffic. The home is located mins. from eateries, shopping, golf, kayaking, movie theatres, fishing, cycling, water slide parks, tennis, b-ball courts, an aquarium and many other activities. Other interests in the area include visits to historic Beaufort, Fort Macon, Swansboro, 1/2 or full day trips to Hammocks Beach State Park or Cape Look Out. (Both of these islands do not have any homes or commercial development and have great shelling.)
Units are Sunday-Sunday. There is no smoking policy and no dogs and cats are allowed. You must be at least 25 years old to rent the unit. Prices listed are for weekly units. Nightly units are available off season or last min. during prime season if a week opens up. Prices include linens and cleaning during high season and cleaning only during off season. Note: Prices are subject to change without notice until confirmed.
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most official tourism bureaus offer printed tourism guide books with special offers for vacation rental management companies, restaurants and activities. Look for these catalogs and coupon books, because this allows travelers to discover those wonderful attractions at a frequently significantly discounted.
- Can you move your vacation week? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of maximum fees.
- Plenty of property management companies and owners offer price reductions for active and veteran members of the U.S. Military, or repeat individuals of the same rental. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a special offer.
- Is there a specific activity you are mainly anticipating during your stay? You'll receive the most value from a rental which most directly satisfies your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a bit more.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance along with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, offers vacationers reimbursement of their rental costs for any nights missed due to personal health-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline.
The Rental Process
You may be shocked to learn how many rentals are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, renters are certain to locate a rental home that suits their wishes and budget.
Rental homes are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their property, management companies are instrumental in assisting vacationers with reserving, checking-in, cleaning, and any maintenance issues that may arise.
Seasoned Morehead City vacationers have discovered several tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting vacation homes, however most novices will be happy to know that several "methods" are in plain sight, if you understand where to look.
How to find and book the right rental home:
Do you believe "Oceanfront Home with Gorgeous Views!" is the perfect rental property for your upcoming family vacation? Read this checklist to ensure it fits your needs.
The Sooner, The Better
Morehead City vacation rentals start booking early. To get the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-Twelve months before your trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation home..
Find your Area and Determine Dates
Consensus can be tough among close relatives, but once this complicated part is complete everything will quickly slide in place.
Choose a Size
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Be aware that a lot of homes list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to determine what is acceptable for your family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible on the internet. Otherwise, get in touch with the property manager before you book.
Create a Budget
The majority of rental homes are marketed with a cost range. Determine the cost for your selected week. It could be at the top end of the range. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from company before booking a costly rental. One individual in your party will need to be in charge of gathering repayments and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of reservation.
What property features is the group looking for? Are you looking for a rental property with patio lounge? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or close to a city setting? Are items like beach chairs, grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental home rate? Build a list of priority conveniences to facilitate filter your search.
Special Things to consider
Grandpa and Grandma will thank you for not renting a stairs-only condominium on the Third floor. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are required, factor that into your search. Almost all rental postings include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Are you or other people in the party visiting with a furry companion? Dog policies are different at each rental. Study descriptions thoroughly. You'll want to read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *well before* you book!
Searching the Internet
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Morehead City local rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Apart from having exclusive properties, local agencies provide you with exceptional service..
Re-read the description to be certain the rental has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the rental home management company might know of similar homes that suit your style and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks should be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read the Agreement
Read through the entire contract and make certain you fully understand who is liable for:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Make sure your quote includes all taxes and fees.
Be sure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Once you believe you've found "the one", begin the booking process. You'll likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Record the condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. We also recommend promptly calling the rental manager with a report of any problems, together with your request for any necessary fixes.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, condo access, pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of trouble.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. Locals will be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a visit considerably more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Residents are a great source of recommendations.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cupboards and closets.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for damages. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Just about all rental home management companies and rental search sites make it easy for renters to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they'll appreciate your recommendations. If something went wrong, we recommend being kind but sincere with regards to rental experience. The best owners and managers will try very hard to fix the problem.
Learn from your Stay
Does everyone want to re-book next year? Maybe everything turned out to be ideal and you're excited to reserve the rental for your next vacation. Otherwise, you've acquired valuable rental search experience that will help with your next search.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 4.0 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.6 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.6 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.6 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 2.0 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 3.0 miles
- Circle Pizza - 1.3 miles
- Chowdaheads - 1.3 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 4.0 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 1.3 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 3.3 miles
- Cedar Street Park - 1.4 miles
- Emerald Club Tropical Beach Bar - 1.5 miles
- Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier - 1.5 miles
- Emerald Isle Adventures - 1.6 miles
- Carolina Kitesurfing - 1.6 miles