- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Ice Maker
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThe BEACH BARN is your personal getaway! 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths. Cavernous, open floor plan. Main Living Level has Great Room, kitchen, dining area, bathroom/laundry room, and 2 bedrooms. Top floor is enormous Master Bedroom with King size bed and generous sitting area with TV/VCR/DVD combo. Both levels open onto covered decks with impeccable view of sea. Wireless Internet, flat screen TV's on main living level in living room and the 2 bedrooms.
Deck with covered porches and open decking for sunbathing. Porch swing on main living level outdoor space with porch rockers. Giant concrete area under home with picnic table and another porch swing, impressive for cookouts. Mounted stationary grille in yard.
Located across from pedestrian beach access/walkway. Corner lot in residential area.
The Beach Barn sets on a corner lot, 2nd row, with fenced yard, ideal for families. Plenty of room inside and outdoor for tons of family fun and recreation. Beach access, wooden boardwalk is across street for convenient access. Come from the beach, up the concrete sidewalk at the home to the enclosed shower (hot/cold) with dressing area. Then relax on the porch. It's YOUR time to appreciate the BEACH and the BEACH BARN!
Come savor your holiday week at the Beach Barn!
Keywords: Sea View, Painless Beach Access, 3 Bedrooms, Cable, WiFi, 2 Baths, Big Living Area in 2-story home, Grand Corner Lot, Columbus Square S/D, Weekly Rental (Sat. - Sat.)
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many property management companies and vacation properties supply Morehead City area vacation discount guides which include coupons, either offered independently by vendors, or utilizing a relationship between the property management company and the itself. These guides can provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Wish to steer clear of the crowds of people? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of maximum costs.
- Plenty of vacation rental companies and owners offer price reductions for active duty and veteran men and women of the U.S. Military, or repeat vacationers of the same vacation home. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some properties are practically designed to serve specific vacationers, whether it is beachfront units with pier passes, city-center homes with close access to shopping or waterfront homes that have private boat launching areas. You will definitely get the best value from a home which most thoroughly matches your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Give thought to investing in trip insurance together with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, offers vacationers reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed resulting from personal medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned motel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Vacation Home
Some people are surprised to learn just how many vacation rentals are available in Morehead City. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The vast majority of rental properties in Morehead City are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. Property owners typically choose management companies to assist with advertisements, housekeeping services and maintenance tasks.
Below are some tips and methods to help you navigate the rental search and booking process.
Finding and reserving the perfect vacation property:
Do you believe "BEACH BARN with GREAT OCEAN VIEW, 2nd Row" is the perfect rental property for your next trip? Browse through this checklist to confirm it fits all of your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
Morehead City vacation rentals start booking early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, whenever possible. A lot of households prefer to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Choose a Village and Time
Start by figuring out which particular area of Morehead City you want to browse, and the determine dates you'll be vacationing.
Selecting an Appropriately-Sized Vacation rental
How many relatives are joining your vacation? Remember that that many rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for your family. Generally vacation home listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Have a Budget
Many rental properties are presented with a price range. Confirm the price for your preferred stay. It may be at the top end of the range. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from company well before reserving a pricey rental property. A single member of your family must be given the task of getting contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the entire rental cost at time of reservation.
What property features is the group looking for? Do you only desire a rental home with a swimming pool, hot tub or beach volleyball court? Does the property need to be beachfront, the downtown area, or in close proximity to night life? Are bedsheets offered with the rental, or do you need to take your own? Create a list of priority conveniences to facilitate filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues to consider
Grandparents will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-access-only condominium on the Third floor. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, factor that into your search. Nearly all vacation rental listings include a list of amenities.
Have You Considered Furry Family Members?
Are you or other individuals in the party travelling with a pup? While many vacation rentals allow canine companions, rules and fees fluctuate per rental. A number of constraints may possibly dismiss a potential vacation property. Don't forget to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
Where to Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Morehead City local vacation homes" for local property management companies. Local companies will often have a unique selection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure that the vacation home has everything you need. If it is lacking, the rental management company may know of very similar homes that fit your preferences and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your greatest chance for a lower rate will be changing to an off-season week.
Read Through The Agreement
You really need to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Be sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the standard vacation rental price, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed resulting from personal medical emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas.
Reserve your Vacation Property
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. To ensure no damages are associated with your visit, create a record of any problem areas of the rental. If you discover damage, or if repairs are required get in touch with the property manager right away. This can prevent disagreements during checkout.
- If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, condo access, swimming pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Please be considerate of the community. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a good source of tips. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best areas for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the property locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your personal belongings. Sweep all the rooms in the home for left-behind possessions. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, porches, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental home? Just about all rental management companies and rental home sites permit customers to give comments. If the rental and/or property manager was top notch, they will appreciate your compliments. If something was wrong and they didn't correct it in a practical manner, or if the property wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point in your comments.
Learn and Improve
Hold a debrief with your family. Did everybody have a good time? Hopefully this guide steered you to a fantastic home away from home. Otherwise, you've acquired valuable rental search experience that will help with your next search.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.9 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.4 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.5 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.5 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 1.8 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 2.8 miles
- Circle Pizza - 1.1 miles
- Chowdaheads - 1.2 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.9 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 1.2 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 3.5 miles
- Cedar Street Park - 1.3 miles
- Emerald Club Tropical Beach Bar - 1.3 miles
- Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier - 1.4 miles
- Emerald Isle Adventures - 1.4 miles
- Carolina Kitesurfing - 1.4 miles