- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyWelcome to your family-helpful hideaway at one of Emerald Isle's jewels - The Point! Rebuilt in 2014, the home is all new for the 2015 season. Just steps from beach access, adore vistas on three sides of the sea, inlet and sound from the furbished decks or the rooftop viewing platform. Unwind in the freshly referbished living room, prepare a meal in the completely furbished kitchen (or adore any of the many eateries close by), and sleep soundly in any of the four well appointed bedrooms. Two living areas -- children can hang out in the lower level game room while the adults can relish beach vistas on three sides from the open floor plan on the top floor. Elevator and wide doorways accept painless accessibility. Two masters with attached bathrooms and tons of space accept for multi-family gatherings.
Home is located on a cul-de-sac street, so bring the kid's bicycles! For the fishermen, you are only steps from some of the best surf fishing on the island. Shopping, eateries and recreational activities abound close by.
Cable TV's, audio system and Wi-Fi access help you to feel at home. Four bedrooms accept up to 14 to sleep agreeably (K,K, Twin bunk+ daybed with trundle; Double down, twin up bunk with trundle; daybed in lower level game room) Includes gas grille and outdoor shower on the lower level. Enclosed storage for bicycles and beach gear - and room to park your boat.
Come relax in our family home by the sea!
Keywords: Single Family House
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus will send you tourism guides with special offers for accommodations, dining and attractions. Look for these books and discount books, because this allows travelers to discover the same fantastic attractions at a often substantial discounted.
- Are you willing to alter your dates? The off-peak seasons typically offer amazing rates on daily rentals.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Many rental companies provide price reductions to veterans and active-duty military. Make sure to confirm with property management company to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a discount.
- Is there a certain experience that you are most longing for during your stay? You'll receive the most value from a rental which most directly suits your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a bit more.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance along with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental cost, provides vacationers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any missed a result of personal medical emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
General Vacation Rental Advice
Newcomers are oftentimes shocked at the range and wide variety of weekly rental properties available in the Morehead City area. With such a wide selection, vacationers are certain to come across a rental that meets their expectations and spending plan.
The vast majority of vacation rentals in Morehead City are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their home, management companies are instrumental in assisting guests with making reservations, checking-in, housekeeping services, and any repairs and maintenance problems that may arise.
Below are great tips and strategies to help you understand the rental home search and booking process.
How to find and book the perfect vacation home:
Do you think " Rebuilt in 2014! Beautiful 2nd Row Home -- Handicap Friendly" is the best rental home for your upcoming vacation? Look over this check list to make sure it fits your needs.
Search Early and Frequently
Like many desirable destinations, In Morehead City the best rentals are booked early. Booking your rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings can be a popular time for family groups to plan their Summer family trips..
Choose a Community and Time
Begin by determining which particular area of Morehead City you'd like to browse, and the determine trip dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Establish who is attending the vacation, and how many/what type of bedroom setup you should have. Remember that that most homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for your party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available online. If not, communicate with the property manager before you book.
Make a Budget
Does your selected rental property suit your budget during that popular Summer week? If a few groups or families are sharing the cost, check to make sure each person knows their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Most rental agreements call for a single individual to be in charge of the entire reservation.
Rental Home Features
What property features is the family interested in? Are you looking for a rental home with outdoor lounge? Are you more interested in wildlife or nightlife? Will the property have bicycles and body boards available for use as part of your stay? Make a list of "needs and wants" from your party to help narrow your search to the most suitable home.
Do members of your party have specialized needs? Make sure you remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Do not forget to include your best friend! Animal friends are welcome at many vacation homes, but guidelines differ. Be sure you study agreements and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when pets are included.
Searching the Internet
When the location, time and guests are decided, search multiple sources for the best vacation home selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Morehead City local vacation homes" for local rental management companies. Local property management companies pride themselves on an exceptional rental experience.
When you've spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. The off-season offers your best chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read through the Total Contract
You really need to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Ensure that you be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives relief should disaster strike.
As soon as you feel you've found "the one", start the reservation process. Do not forget that most rental agreements require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the property owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your stay.
Congrats on reserving your vacation rental! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any problems when you arrive. If you find property damage, or if fixes are needed call the property manager without delay. This may protect against disputes during checkout.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, house access, pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of problems.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. Residents probably live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your belongings. Sweep all the rooms in the house for left-behind items. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, cabinets, decks, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one final time and check for damages. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Just about all rental management companies and vacation rental websites permit renters to offer reviews. If your rental home and/or property manager was top notch, they will appreciate your compliments. If anything went wrong, we recommend being understanding but straightforward about your stay. The best owners and managers will try hard to rectify the situation.
Hold a meeting with the members of your group. Did everyone have a great time? We hope this guide helped you find a great vacation rental. If the rental home was not quite right, and you'll better recognize how to filter your search next time.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.8 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 2.4 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 3.4 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.7 miles
- The Trading Post - 3.7 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 3.8 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 2.3 miles
- 4Jâ€™s Cafe And Bake Shop - 2.8 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.8 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 4.2 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 2.0 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 2.4 miles
- Harrikaâ€™s Brew Haus - 2.5 miles
- Dudley's Marina - 2.6 miles
- Water Boggan - 2.7 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 2.8 miles