- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyWelcome to your family-amicable hideaway at one of Emerald Isle's jewels - The Point! Rebuilt in 2014, the home is all new for the 2015 season. Just steps from beach access, relish vistas on three sides of the sea, inlet and sound from the decorated decks or the rooftop viewing platform. Unwind in the freshly refreshed living room, prepare a meal in the entirely furbished kitchen (or adore any of the many eateries close by), and sleep soundly in any of the four well appointed bedrooms. Two living areas -- children can hang out in the lower level game room while the adults can adore beach vistas on three sides from the open floor plan on the top floor. Elevator and wide doorways accept smooth accessibility. Two masters with attached bathrooms and tons of space accept for multi-family gatherings.
Home is located on a cul-de-sac street, so bring the kid's bicycles! For the fishermen, you are only steps from some of the choice surf fishing on the island. Shopping, eateries and recreational activities abound close by.
Cable TV's, audio system and Wi-Fi access help you to feel at home. Four bedrooms accept up to 14 to sleep pleasantly (K,K, Twin bunk+ daybed with trundle; Double down, twin up bunk with trundle; daybed in lower level game room) Includes gas grille and outdoor shower on the lower level. Enclosed storage for bicycles and beach gear - and room to park your boat.
Come relax in our family home by the sea!
Keywords: Single Family House
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Morehead City area vacation discount magazines which feature money-saving deals, either offered individually by merchants, or through a partnership between the property manager and the local merchant itself. These guides provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Want to stay away from crowds of people and save cash? The off-peak seasons can offer phenomenal rates on daily rentals.
- Are you a military veteran? Many rental companies provide markdowns to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to confirm with property management company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a markdown.
- Some properties are particularly suited for particular groups of visitors. Event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. Some properties appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are situated close to night life. If there's a particular Morehead City atteaction which you just love, search for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Consider obtaining trip insurance along with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic stay rate, offers buyers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel room stay or extra fuel.
General Rental Home Tricks & Tips
Newcomers are sometimes surprised at the range and selection of daily, weekly and monthly properties available in the Morehead City area. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by rental owners because they coordinate the online marketing and operations..
We have developed a short guide to assist you in getting most from your vacation rental experience.
Finding and booking the right rental home:
Before you decide to book " Rebuilt in 2014! Beautiful 2nd Row Home -- Handicap Friendly", review our short collection of considerations.
The Sooner, The Better
Morehead City vacation homes book several months (and up to a year) in advance. To get the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-12 months prior to a trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation rental..
Pick your Place and Vacation Week
Quite often, the toughest portion of preparing for your trip is deciding where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are resolved, everything else will be easier.
Choose a Size
How many family members are planning to share your vacation? Remember that most rentals list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for your family. Generally rental home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Establish Your Budget
Check to make sure " Rebuilt in 2014! Beautiful 2nd Row Home -- Handicap Friendly" satisfies your budget *during your desired dates*. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends well before reserving an expensive rental property. Generally speaking, one member of the group will be in charge of making the full reservation and recovering each person's share.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is the group interested in? Is a pool mandatory?Are you looking for a vacation property with open-air lounge? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or amusements? Does the rental have bikes and beach toys available as part of your stay? Make a list of "necessities and desires" from your party to help narrow your search to the perfect property.
Accessibility and Special Concerns
Grandma and Grandpa will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-only condo on the Third floor. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is required, factor that into your search. Almost all rental home listings will include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Remember to include your best friend! Pet policies are different at each rental. Read descriptions thoroughly. Type of pet, size and dog breeds might be restricted. Read your contract carefully! Service fees may apply when pets are included.
Start the Search
Several websites exist to match renters with property owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Morehead City local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local agencies will often have an exclusive assortment of rental homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you've found your dream rental, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
While not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your best prospects for a lower rate is changing to an off-season week.
Read The Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Make sure your quote includes all taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Vacation Property
Cancellation policies vary with each vacation rental. Property management companies and home owners typically offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed a result of personal health related emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected motel stay or additional gas.
After you feel you've found "the one", begin the booking process. You will probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Make sure that you get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest saving the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. If you find damages, or if fixes are required call the property manager straight away. If there is a difference of opinion about liability later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts should be useful.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, condo access, pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager promptly. A brief phone call avoids many hassles.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a trip a good deal more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Natives can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best spots for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check every room of the rental property to make sure you've packed all valuables.
- Make a point to walk through the rental one last time and look for damage. If at all possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your stay? Most rental home management companies and rental home sites allow renters to give reviews. If the rental home and/or property manager was outstanding, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but sincere about your rental experience. Top owners and managers will try hard to fix the problem.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Did they enjoy their stay? We hope this guide steered you to a fantastic rental unit. If the rental home wasn't ideal, and you'll better know how to improve your search for the next vacation.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.8 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 2.4 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 3.4 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.7 miles
- The Trading Post - 3.7 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 3.8 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 2.3 miles
- 4 J's Cafe and Bakery - 2.8 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.8 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 4.2 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 2.0 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 2.4 miles
- Harrikaâ€™s Brew Haus - 2.5 miles
- Dudley's Marina - 2.6 miles
- Water Boggan - 2.7 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 2.8 miles