- 7 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Game Room
- Ice Maker
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThe Sailfish - Dazzling Emerald Isle, NC;
The Sailfish is a private beach home for rent in Emerald Isle, NC, at the beginning of the Crystal Shores of the NC Outer Banks. The beaches on Emerald Isle are beautiful white sand, great for swimming and fishing. No hotels or commercial activity on the beach makes this an unspoiled, family-aligned place to adore the beach. We rent the Sailfish only to family groups of up to 14 persons. Our home sits on the 2nd row, right across the street from shorefront. Walk down our walkway and cross the modest street to the public beach access right in front of the home. If you want to go clamming in the sound, just walk down our driveway and cross the street in the other direction, to reach the sound.
The Sailfish is thoroughly air conditioned, has two floors, sea vistas from each floor, and 7 calming bedrooms. Two rooms dedicated to play: the upstairs sunroom with game tables, and the downstairs rec room with ping pong table. Our parents constructed this delightful enormous space so that our family could holiday together. We hope you will adore it as much as we still do!
Upstairs, there are 4 bedrooms and two full baths that interconnect between bedrooms. Two sea-view bedrooms have 1 queen bed each. Two other bedrooms each have 2 double beds. The generous, airy living room has a vaulted ceiling and ceiling fans. Sizable dining table with seating up to 12 persons. Entirely supplied kitchen. Voluminous sunroom with two tables, ideal for games, working remotely, or additional seating for dining. We keep an assortment of games, puzzles and books in the sunroom, available for visitors to savor. Or you can sit on the outdoor space/balcony on the upper floor with a cool drink after a day at the beach.
Downstairs, there are 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. One queen bedroom has sea view, one bedroom with double bed and desk set-up that is great for working remotely, and one bedroom with 2 twin beds. Also downstairs is our rec room, with full size ping pong table, and sitting area with cable tv. Kitchenette downstairs as well, with full size refrigerator/ freezer (great to have with a huge family!), microwave and modest dishwasher.
There is plenty of parking for your family in our sizable gravel parking area behind the home! For more photos and the contract link, see our website:
Keywords: huge, airy, open, comfortable, warm, fun
- Many property managers and vacation rental houses provide Morehead City area travel catalogs that feature coupons, either offered individually by local companies, or utilizing a partnership between the property management company and the local business itself. Search for these magazines and discount books, since this allows visitors to discover the same wonderful activities with a sometimes significantly discounted.
- Are the travel dates changeable? Shoulder seasons offer amazing promotions.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may qualify for discounted rates. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a reduction.
- Some rental properties are essentially designed to serve particular visitors, whether it is oceanside units with pier passes, city-center homes with close access to shopping or waterfront homes that have private windsurfing launching areas. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and points of interest you are most interested in.
- Rental companies and individual rental home owners typically offer clients an option to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned motel stay or additional gas.
General Rental Home Tricks & Tips
You may be surprised to uncover how many rental homes are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, clients are certain to come across a property that fits their expectations and spending budget.
Vacation homes are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their rental, management companies are critical in assisting guests with reserving, check-in, cleaning, as well as routine service problems that may arise.
We have put together a short guide to help you get the most out of your rental home experience.
Searching for and booking the right rental home:
Before you book "Airy, Open, Comfortable Space for Large Family Vacations!", review our short list of factors to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Morehead City the best rentals are booked early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, when possible. A lot of visitors choose to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Find your Area and Determine Dates
Quite often, the hardest portion of preparing for your vacation is deciding on where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are tackled, everything else will be simpler.
Exactly How Much Vacation rental Do You Actually Need?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Keep in mind that many rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to determine what is acceptable for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. If not, email or call the property owner before you book.
Commit to a Budget
Make sure "Airy, Open, Comfortable Space for Large Family Vacations!" satisfies your price range *during your desired week*. If multiple groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, make sure each person knows their obligation and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. One member of your party must be in charge of gathering payments and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental price at time of booking.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Necessities"
What home features is the family trying to find? Is a screened deck a requirement? Do you desire to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Are sheets offered with the rental, or will you need to bring your own? Build a list of priority features to help narrow your search.
Special Things to consider
Proper access can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Ensure that you remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Be sure to include your best friend! Animal friends are welcome at a number of vacation homes, but guidelines can vary. Make certain to read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
Searching the Internet
After the place, travel dates and attendees are decided, search multiple sources for the best rental selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Morehead City local vacation homes" for local rental home management companies. In addition to having exceptional properties, local agencies offer you excellent service..
Re-read the description to make certain that the vacation rental has everything you need. If something is missing, the vacation rental management company might know of very similar homes that suit your style and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. The off-season offers your greatest opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Go Through The Agreement
You'll want to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal price, visitors must pay state taxes when renting "Airy, Open, Comfortable Space for Large Family Vacations!", as well as any other fees which may be mandatory based upon their situation, including a pet fee, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies are different for each property. Property management companies and individual property owners often offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers reassurance should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Property
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You'll probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Be sure to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congrats on reserving your rental! You're on the way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- To make sure no damages are attributed to your visit, create a record of any problem areas of the rental. We also recommend promptly phoning the rental manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any needed repairs. This may protect against disputes during checkout.
- You might need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television or spa tub. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call prevents many complications.
- Be respectful of the community. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a vacation considerably more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction.
- Make sure that you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check each room of the rental property to make certain you've gathered all valuables.
- Make sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for property damage. If possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Many rental home management companies and rental home sites allow travellers to give reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong, we suggest being kind but sincere with regards to your experience. Top property owners and managers will try very hard to correct the situation.
Learn and Improve
Did they enjoy their vacation? If everything was wonderful, next year's family vacation planning will be simple. Maybe the rental was not perfect, and you'll better recognize how to refine your search for the next trip.
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 3.0 miles
- The Trading Post - 3.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.1 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 3.4 miles
- Island Water Sports - 4.3 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 4.4 miles
- Circle Pizza - 2.8 miles
- Chowdaheads - 2.8 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 1.9 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 2.7 miles
- Island Water Sports - 4.3 miles
- Cedar Street Park - 2.8 miles
- Emerald Club Tropical Beach Bar - 3.0 miles
- Country Carriage Stables & Tours - 3.0 miles
- Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier - 3.0 miles
- Emerald Isle Adventures - 3.0 miles