- Emerald Isle
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyAccommodations: Oceanfront Duplex: with 4 Bedrooms, 3BA (one en-suite), Sleeps 10 per side.
Full Duplex info (sleeps 20) + most up-to-date availability at Homeaway #360504.
Escape to our price-effective oceanfront duplex that has a radiant, airy, bungalow feel with dazzling vistas of the sea and nature. Admire the view from the inside or step outdoor onto the covered porch to catch an oceanfront wind. There is also a dune landing steps from the beach with a bench and more striking vistas. Due to Emerald Isle's restricted off street parking the superb beaches are never busy.
Thoroughly supplied kitchen. Conveniences also include hi-speed wireless service, outdoor shower and shared/washer dryer.
Additional Information: Emerald Isle's unique location affords homes on the island both polished sunrises and sunsets. Our home is located at the end of a no-through street so there is no traffic. The home is located mins. from eateries, shopping, golf, kayaking, movie theaters, fishing, cycling, water slide parks, tennis, b-ball courts, an aquarium and many other activities. Other interests in the area include visits to historic Beaufort, Fort Macon, Swansboro, 1/2 or full day trips to Hammocks Beach State Park or Cape Look Out. (Both of these islands do not have any homes or commercial development and have great shelling.)
Units are Sunday-Sunday. There is a No Smoking policy and no dogs and cats are allowed. You must be at least 25 years old to rent the unit. Prices listed are for weekly units. Nightly units are available off season or last min. during prime season if a week opens up. Prices include linens and cleaning during high season and cleaning only during off season. Note: Costs are subject to change without notice until confirmed.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most established tourism bureaus will offer you promotional travel guides with special deals for vacation rental management companies, dining and activities. These guides provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Flexible about when you might visit? Off-peak times offer up substantive deals.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Some vacation rental companies offer special discounts to veterans and active-duty military. Be sure to ask property management company to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a reduced price.
- Some properties are primarily suited for particular groups of guests. Event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some homes appeal to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to nightlife. You'll receive the most value from a home which most directly satisfies your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Consider getting trip insurance together with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers buyers reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned motel stay or extra fuel.
General Rental Tips & Tricks
You might be pleasantly surprised to discover just how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. With such a big selection, guests are certain to locate a property that suits their wishes and price range.
Vacation rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their home, management companies are critical in helping travellers with booking, check-in, housekeeping, and any maintenance issues that may occur.
We have assembled a brief guide to help you get the most out of your vacation property experience.
Finding and booking the right rental property:
Before you start to book " Gorgeous Oceanfront Views with covered deck!", read through our brief collection of considerations.
The Earlier, The Better
Morehead City vacation rentals start booking very early. To assure the most desirable choice of homes, we advise searching and reserving your Morehead City rental home Six-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. Many families prefer to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Decide on a Community and Date
Consensus can often be difficult among family, but once this tricky part is complete everything will begin to slide in place.
Just How Many Bedrooms?
How many family members are planning to share your getaway? Bear in mind that a lot of properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to determine what is suitable for the company. Most vacation home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Have a Budget
Confirm that " Gorgeous Oceanfront Views with covered deck!" suits your price range *during your desired week*. If multiple individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, be certain that each group knows their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to chip in. In most cases, just one person in the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and recovering each party's contribution.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your family looking for? Is a screened porch a necessity? Does the unit need to be oceanfront, in town, or in close proximity to night life? Does the home have bikes and beach toys available for use throughout your stay? Make a list of prioritized "needs and wants" from your party to help narrow your search to the perfect rental.
Commonly the elder generation has challenges with stairs. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are required, include that into your search. Most property postings will include a list of amenities.
Your Puppy Deserves a Vacation, Too
Make sure you include your companion! Even though many rental homes allow family pets, guidelines and fees fluctuate per property. A number of constraints may dismiss a potential rental property. Be sure you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
It Is Time to Search
Several internet resources exist to match renters with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Morehead City local rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local rental management companies pride themselves on a top-quality rental experience.
Re-read the description to be sure the vacation rental has everything you need. If it is lacking, the rental management company might know of similar homes that better fit your style and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks should be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study The Contract
You'll want to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the regular charge, guests have to pay local taxes when renting " Gorgeous Oceanfront Views with covered deck!", along with various other additional fees which may be required based upon their situation, including a dog charge, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies are different for each property. Vacation home management companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed a result of personal medical related emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen motel stay or extra gas.
After you believe you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. Keep in mind that most rental agreements will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the vacation home owner.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your visit.
Congratulations on reserving your rental home! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. To assure no damages are linked to your stay, create a record of any problem areas of the property. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to report your findings. If there is a dispute about liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts should be valuable.
- You could need guidance for a fireplace, Television set or jacuzzi. Contact your property manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of hassle.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. Often, nearby residences are filled by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a fantastic source of suggestions.
- Make sure that you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Check to make sure you've packed all your things. Sweep each room in the home for left-behind items. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, decks, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damage. If possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Many rental property sites seek testimonials after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable ratings. If anything was wrong and they didn't fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental was not as described, you should make it a point as part of your comments.
Learn from your Stay
Did everybody have a good time? We hope this guide helped you find a fantastic rental unit. If the rental was not ideal, and you will better understand how to improve your search next time.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 4.0 miles
- Pizza Inn Emerald Isle - 1.4 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.6 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.6 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.6 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 2.0 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 3.0 miles
- Circle Pizza - 1.3 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 4.0 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 3.3 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 1.3 miles
- Cedar Street Park - 1.4 miles
- Emerald Club Tropical Beach Bar - 1.5 miles
- Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier - 1.5 miles
- Emerald Isle Adventures - 1.6 miles
- Carolina Kitesurfing - 1.6 miles