- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this Property6 NIGHTS AVAILABLE JULY 21ST/DEEP DISCOUNT, e-mail for details. Lay-a-way plan(30%@ renting, 30%, 30 days after renting, balance due 45 days before check-in) Telephone or e-mail owner for special discounts! Sunday turn day.
New laminate wood floors, new lighting.
Amost sea front and located on a rather street with very little traffic, this comfortable bungalow getaway sits atop a high dune offering beautiful sea vistas. The beach access is just in front of the home, less than 160 feet away.
Unwind in the private hot tub after a full day of sun, surf and sand or from the cool of the covered outdoor space, rock away the cobwebs while watching the shrimp boats and dolphin play.
Time for dinner; relish the sea vistas, dine in or grille out and take advantage and the pretty Emerald Isle evenings and have dinner outdoor on the picnic table.
Later, time for bed? Maybe....or perhaps after the children are tucked in, a appealing glass of wine in the hot tub is in order. Either way appreciate the sound of the sea while you dream of a Brand New Day at Emerald Isle.
Our costs include NC sales tax
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most tourism bureaus offer tourism guides with promotions for rental homes, dining and tours. Look for these magazines and coupon books, since this allows travelers to experience those great activities with a typically considerable discounted.
- Flexible about when you can visit? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of top pricing.
- Are you a military veteran? Plenty of vacation rental companies offer financial savings to veterans and active-duty forces. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a discount.
- Some homes are primarily suited for specific groups of vacationers. Event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding parties and corporate meetings. Some homes cater to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to night life. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the activities and tours you are most excited about.
- Think about getting trip insurance with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, provides guests reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected motel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Vacation Home
First-timers are oftentimes surprised at the number and wide selection of short-term rental properties available in the Morehead City area. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
The vast majority of rentals in Morehead City are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their rental home, management companies are critical in helping vacationers with making reservations, checking-in, house cleaning services, as well as routine service problems that may arise.
Here are some tips and suggestions to help you understand the rental home search and booking process.
Searching for and booking the perfect rental:
Do you believe "Excellent ocean views only 2 houses from beach just a few steps" is the best rental home for your upcoming vacation? Read through this check list to make sure it fits all of your needs.
Search Early and Frequently
Like many popular vacation spots, In Morehead City the best rental properties are booked early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your rental home..
Find your Spot and Choose Dates
Start by figuring out which specific area of Morehead City you want to browse, and the determine travel dates.
Just How Much Rental home Do You Need?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Keep in mind that most rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for the company. Generally rental listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Create a Spending Limit
Make sure "Excellent ocean views only 2 houses from beach just a few steps" works with your budget *during your desired dates*. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones well before reserving a pricey rental home. Usually, one member of the group will be in charge of making the whole reservation and collecting each party's contribution.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What property features is the family interested in? Do you simply desire a rental with a pool, jacuzzi or volleyball court? Does the property need to be oceanfront, downtown, or near wildlife? Does the home have bikes and body boards for use as part of your stay? Make a list of priority features to guide filter your search.
Do certain members of your group have special needs? If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, include that into your search. The majority of rental home postings include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Are you or other individuals in the party traveling with a dog? Animals are welcome at a number of vacation homes, but policies differ. Type of pet, size and dog breeds might be restricted. Make certain to study agreements and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when pets are added. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Start your Search
Several internet resources exist to match visitors with property owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Morehead City local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local rental management companies pride themselves on an exceptional rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you've identified your dream rental, make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. The off-season offers your greatest chance to make a deal for a lower rate.
Read the Total Contract
You really need to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes state taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each property. Vacation home management companies and home owners typically offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives comfort should tragedy strike.
After you feel you've identified "the one", start the booking process. Keep in mind that most rental agreements require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the rental owner.
Get Contact Details
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your visit.
Good luck on booking your rental home! You're on the way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any problems right after you arrive. Contact the property manager immediately to report your observations. This will prevent disagreements during check out.
- If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, house access, pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager promptly. A quick phone call prevents many headaches.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Natives will likely be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a vacation a little more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Natives can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Make sure you've packed all of your possessions. Sweep all the rooms in the house for forgotten possessions. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, patios, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Once everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to be certain no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. If possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Most vacation rental management companies and rental search sites allow customers to give reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was excellent, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If something went wrong and they did not correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you should make it a point in your comments.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a meeting with your family. Does everybody want to go back? If everything was amazing, next year's family vacation planning is going to be simple and easy. Otherwise, you have acquired valuable rental search experience to aid with your next search.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.9 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.5 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.5 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.6 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 1.9 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 2.9 miles
- Circle Pizza - 1.2 miles
- Chowdaheads - 1.3 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.9 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 1.3 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 3.4 miles
- Cedar Street Park - 1.4 miles
- Emerald Club Tropical Beach Bar - 1.4 miles
- Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier - 1.5 miles
- Emerald Isle Adventures - 1.5 miles
- Carolina Kitesurfing - 1.5 miles