- Emerald Isle
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Away From It All
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertySpectacular Emerald Isle, Oceanside Poolhouse sleeps 12. We just remodeled this home and furbished with all new furnishings and bliss memory foam linens. Flat screen TV's in all bedrooms as well as family room. Leather reclining living room with flatscreen in family room. Cute stainless steel appliances ready for a chef. Thoroughly supplied kitchen and gas grille.
King Master Bedroom with Master Bathroom.
3 Bedrooms as follows:
Bedroom #1 Master-King Suite
Bedroom #2 Queen Bed
Bedroom # 3 Bunk room with 2 full size bunk beds
Amazing outdoor living. Two full length balconies with rockers and outdoor dining.
Pool with lounge chairs, outdoor dining and an striking Tiki bar with refridgerator, flat screen TV and Bluetooth speakers for your favorite music. Adore the outdoor shower next to the pool.
See more and visit our Facebook page- Holiday Homes JessMarc Properties LLC.
The home is about a block from the beach so we supplied a golf cart for your use on weekly units. ENJOY!!
Money Saving Strategies
- Find the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many established tourism bureaus will send travel guides with special deals for rental homes, dining and activities. Search for these catalogs and discount books, since this allows vacation goers to experience the same fantastic activities at a generally significantly discounted.
- Are you willing to change your trip week? Off-peak times offer tremendous deals.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Many management companies provide discounts to veterans and active-duty military. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some rental homes are basically catered to specific visitors, whether it is beachfront rentals with weekly pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have their own jetski launching areas. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and attractions you are most interested in.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, offers buyers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed a result of personal health emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel.
The Rental Process
You may be shocked to learn just how many rental homes are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, guests are certain to discover a vacation home that fits their desires and spending budget.
Vacation homes are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by property owners mainly because they manage the online marketing and operations..
Seasoned Morehead City vacationers have identified a few tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting vacation rentals, however many novices will be happy to realize that several "strategies" are in plain sight, if you understand where they should search.
Finding and booking the right vacation property:
Do you believe " Pool House w/ "TIKI" Bar- Sleeps 12 Includes Golf Cart" is the perfect rental for your next family vacation? Browse through this checklist to make sure it fits your needs.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Choices
Morehead City vacation homes start booking early. To guarantee the greatest choice of homes, we suggest searching and reserving your Morehead City rental 6-12 months in advance, whenever possible. A lot of visitors choose to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Find your Area and Identify Dates
Quite often, the hardest portion of organizing your trip is deciding where to search, and when. Once the big decisions are hammered out, the rest becomes easier.
Decide on a Size
Establish who is attending the vacation, and just how many/what sort of bedroom arrangement you will need. Remember that that most rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to determine what is suitable for your company. Most vacation home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stick to a Budget
Will your favorite rental home fit your budget during that popular Summer week? Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions well before booking an expensive rental property. In most cases, one person in the group will be in charge of making the complete reservation and collecting each family member's share.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is your group interested in? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Do you desire to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Will the rental have bicycles and beach toys for use during your stay? Gather a list of "necessities and preferences" from your company to help narrow your search to the perfect home.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Elderly guests will thank you for not renting a stairs-access-only condominium on the 3rd floor. Be sure to remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Your Puppy Deserves a Holiday, Too
Make sure you include your pets. Although a number of vacation homes permit pets or animals, rules and charges fluctuate per property. Type of pet, size and dog breeds may be limited. Study your contract thoroughly! Charges may apply when animals are included. Ask questions *well before* you reserve!
It Is Time to Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Morehead City local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. Local companies usually have a unique collection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you've identified the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your vacation dates are available.
While not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try asking for an extra night. The off-season offers your greatest opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read the Entire Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Ensure that you be aware of the cancellation policy before booking. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides peace of mind should disaster strike.
When you think you've found "the one", start the booking process. Do not forget that most rental agreements will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the home owner.
Get Contact Details
Make sure that you get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Good job on reserving your rental! You're on the right path to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. Contact the rental manager immediately to report your observations. This will prevent disagreements during check out.
- You could need instructions for a fireplace, Television or spa tub. Contact your property manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call helps prevent many headaches.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Residents are a terrific source of suggestions.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the home secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Clean up a little bit. Even though you're paying a house cleaning fee, The property should be in good shape. Kitchen sinks filled with dirty dishes, excessive beach sand on the floors and sticky messes should be dealt with prior to leaving.
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damages. If you can, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Nearly all rental management company web sites seek testimonials after your stay . Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable ratings. If something was unacceptable and they did not correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental was not as described, you'll want to note that as part of your review.
Learn from your Stay
Did everybody have a great time? We hope this guide helped you find a terrific vacation home. If not, you have acquired invaluable experience that will help with your next search.
- Pizza Inn Emerald Isle - 1.1 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.2 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.3 miles
- 4Jâ€™s Cafe And Bake Shop - 2.1 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 2.6 miles
- Circle Pizza - 0.9 miles
- Chowdaheads - 1.0 miles
- The Village Market - 1.0 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 0.9 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 1.1 miles
- Cedar Street Park - 1.1 miles
- Emerald Club Tropical Beach Bar - 1.1 miles
- Emerald Isle Adventures - 1.2 miles
- Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier - 1.2 miles
- Carolina Kitesurfing - 1.2 miles
- Camp Ocean Forest Campground - 1.3 miles