- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyDazzling Emerald Isle, Oceanside Poolhouse sleeps 12. We just modernized this home and furbished with all new furnishings and bliss memory foam linens. Flat screen TV's in all bedrooms as well as family room. Leather reclining living room with flatscreen in family room. Charming stainless steel appliances ready for a chef. Entirely outfitted kitchen and gas grille.
King Master Bedroom with Master Bathroom.
3 Bedrooms as follows:
Bedroom #1 Master-King Suite
Bedroom #2 Queen Bed
Bedroom # 3 Bunk room with 2 full size bunk beds
Amazing outdoor living. Two full length balconies with rockers and outdoor dining.
Pool with lounge chairs, outdoor dining and an striking Tiki bar with refridgerator, flat screen TV and Bluetooth speakers for your favorite music. Adore the outdoor shower next to the pool.
If you would like for us to give linens such as bed sheets and towels, let us know and we will add a $125 linen fee.
See more and visit our Facebook page- Holiday Homes JessMarc Properties LLC.
The home is about a block from the beach so we supplied a golf cart for your use on weekly units. ENJOY!!
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many official tourism bureaus offer printed tourism guides with savings for rental properties, dining and attractions. Look for these catalogs and promotional books, as this allows vacation goers to take advantage of the very same terrific attractions with a sometimes considerable discounted.
- Are you able to change your trip dates? Off-peak times offer up sizeable deals.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Many management companies offer unique discounts to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to ask property owner to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a markdown.
- Some rentals are basically designed to serve particular visitors, whether it's oceanside rentals with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center condos with nearby access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have their own jetski launching areas. You'll receive the most value from a home that most directly matches your ideal trip setting, even if it costs a bit extra.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests the option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their trip expenses for any nights missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
General Rental property Advice
You may be surprised to uncover just how many rentals are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, guests are certain to discover a vacation home that matches their desires and spending plan.
Vacation rentals are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are liked by property owners because they coordinate the advertising and operations..
Here are some ideas and techniques to help you navigate the vacation rental search and booking process.
Searching for and reserving the perfect rental property:
Do you think " Pool House w/ "TIKI" Bar- Sleeps 12 Includes Golf Cart" is the perfect rental for your next getaway? Browse through this check list to confirm it fits all of your preferences.
Search Early and Frequently
Morehead City rentals start booking very early. For the best selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months before your trip. Many families prefer to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Choose a Town and Time
Sometimes, the hardest portion of organizing your vacation is figuring out where to go, and when. Once the big decisions are hammered out, everything else is simplier and easier.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many family members are joining your trip? Consider that a lot of vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for the family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible online. If not, communicate with the property owner before you reserve the home.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Pay?
The majority of vacation rentals are advertised with a price range. Confirm the price for your chosen stay. It might be at the top end of the range. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from company well before booking an expensive rental home. Generally, one member of the group will be liable for making the whole reservation and collecting each person's share.
Create a list of "Preferences" and "Necessities"
What amenities is your family looking for? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Do you desire to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Are mattress sheets included with the rental, or do you need to provide your own? Make a list of "necessities and wishes" from your party to help filter your search to the most appropriate home.
Special Factors to consider
Proper accessibility can make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are necessary, include that into your search. Nearly all rental home listings will include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Are you or other members of the family travelling with a family pet? Animal friends are welcome at a number of rentals, but policies differ. Type of animal, size and dog breeds might be restricted. Make certain you read agreements and contracts carefully. Charges may apply when animals are included.
Start your Search
Several internet resources exist to match renters with rental owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Morehead City local rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local rental home management companies pride themselves on an exceptional rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the vacation rental has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the property management company may know of very similar homes that better suit your preferences and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable week, try asking for an additional night. Your easiest chance of a reduced rate will be changing to a less desirable week.
Read The Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Be sure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. Vacation rental management companies and individual home owners typically offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you reassurance should catastrophe strike.
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Remember that most rental contracts require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the rental owner.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Put the property manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your stay.
Good job on reserving your rental home! You're on the right path to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damages when you arrive. We also advise immediately phoning the rental manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any necessary repairs. This can prevent conflicts during checkout.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or jacuzzi. Call your home manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Please be respectful of the community. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a trip a little more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Local people are a good source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best places for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your possessions. Sweep all the rooms in the house for left-behind possessions. Check bath rooms, the garage, cabinets, patios, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Make sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for damages. We advise walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Many vacation rental management companies and rental search sites make it easy for travellers to offer reviews. If the rental home and/or property manager was great, they'll appreciate your recommendations. If something went wrong and they didn't fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you will want to note that in your feedback.
Did they like the property? Hopefully everything ended up being exceptional and you are all set to re-book the rental home for next season. If not, you've acquired invaluable rental search experience to aid with the next search.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.6 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.2 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.3 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.3 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 1.6 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 2.6 miles
- Circle Pizza - 0.9 miles
- Chowdaheads - 1.0 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.6 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 0.9 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 3.7 miles
- Cedar Street Park - 1.1 miles
- Emerald Club Tropical Beach Bar - 1.1 miles
- Emerald Isle Adventures - 1.2 miles
- Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier - 1.2 miles
- Carolina Kitesurfing - 1.2 miles