- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this Property6 bedrooms: K*Q*D,S*D,S*2S*2S. Master up and down. Dishwasher, washer/dryer up and down, 3 cable tvs-2 flat screens, wireless high speed internet, 2nd living area downstairs with wet bar and 2nd refrigerator. Covered outdoor space with rockers and picnic table. Outside shower. Downstairs area is handicap accessible (not ADA approved). Excellent sea view and smooth beach access. Available year round. No family dogs and cats.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Many established tourism bureaus supply guides with savings for accommodations, restaurants and activities. Look for these guides and promotional books, as this allows travelers to discover the same fantastic attractions with a substantial discounted.
- Able to change your travel dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of maximum costs.
- Many vacation rental companies and owners offer price reductions for active duty and veteran members of the U.S. Armed forces, or returning guests of the same rental home. Be sure to check with property management company to see if your visiting group is eligible for a reduction.
- Is there a certain experience you are mainly looking forward to ? If there's a particular Morehead City atteaction that you love, be on the lookout for properties that cater especially to you.
- Think about getting trip insurance together with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, offers guests reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed as a result of personal medical related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
The Rental Process
Many people are surprised to discover just how many rental properties can be found in Morehead City. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Vacation homes are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Rental owners typically select management companies to facilitate advertising campaigns, housekeeping and maintenance.
Seasoned Morehead City vacationers have identified a few tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rentals, however most novices will be happy to learn that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you understand where to look.
How to find and reserve a great rental home:
Before you decide to book "Ocean View, Easy Beach Access", read through our brief collection of factors to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Like many renowned vacation spots, In Morehead City the best rental homes are booked early. Booking your rental 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, whenever possible. A lot of households prefer to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Find your Spot and Confirm Dates
Begin by figuring out which particular area of Morehead City you'd like to browse, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
How Many Beds?
How many relatives are joining your getaway? Consider that many vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to determine what is suitable for the company. Generally rental home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Create a Budget
Will the preferred vacation property suit your budget during that popular Summer week? If a few individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, confirm that everyone understands their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. Generally speaking, a single member of the group will be liable for making the complete reservation and collecting each party's share.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is your family interested in? Do you simply desire a rental home with a pool, spa or beach volleyball court? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included in your rental charge? Gather a list of "necessities and wishes" from your party to help narrow your search to the most suitable property.
Grandparents will thank you for not reserving a stairs-only condo on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, include that into your search. Nearly all rental home listings include a list of amenities.
Don't forget to include your best friend! Pets are welcome at a number of vacation rentals, but policies can vary. Read your contract very carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Its Time to Search
Several websites exist to match visitors with property owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Morehead City local vacation homes" for local property management companies. Local vacation rental management companies proudly offer an exceptional rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure that the vacation home has everything that you need. If it is something is missing, the vacation rental management company may know of comparable properties that better fit your style and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an extra night. Your greatest chance for a lower rate is switching to an off-season week.
Study the Entire Agreement
Read through the entire agreement and be sure you understand who is liable for:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the normal charge, vacationers will need to pay state taxes when booking "Ocean View, Easy Beach Access", as well as various other additional fees that may be mandatory based upon their circumstances, including a dog fee, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary for each property. Many rental agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides reassurance should disaster strike.
Reserve your Rental Home
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You will probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Remember to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. If you discover wear and tear, or if fixes are required call the rental manager right away. This will prevent disagreements during check out.
- When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, condo access, pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager immediately. A quick phone call prevents many head aches.
- Please be considerate of the neighborhood. Local people will probably be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local people can often point you in the right direction.
- Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Clean up a lttle bit. Despite the fact that you're paying a house cleaning fee, The rental is required to be in sound condition. Kitchen sinks brimming with dishes, substantial sand on the flooring and sticky messes should really be remedied before you leave.
- Make a point to walk through the rental one final time and check for damage. Whenever possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Most rental home management companies and rental search sites allow renters to give comments. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will appreciate your praise. If something went wrong, we advise being pleasant but straightforward with regards to experience. Top property owners and managers will work very hard to fix the situation.
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the people in your group. Does everyone want to go back? Hopefully this guide helped you find a great rental. If the rental was not quite right, and you will better know how to improve your search for the next trip.
- Island Water Sports - 0.6 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 1.6 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 1.8 miles
- Crab Shack - 1.9 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 2.0 miles
- Port Of Call - 2.0 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.1 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 4.3 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 2.3 miles
- Island Water Sports - 0.6 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 1.8 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 0.5 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 0.6 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 1.6 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 1.6 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 1.9 miles
- Leni Newell Studios And Gallery - 2.0 miles