- 5 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Considered
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyOne of Angelfish Properties' STARFISH premier level beach homes, 'BEAU SOLEIL' includes five bedrooms, four full baths with two half baths and agreeably sleeps 10. The back outdoor space showcases a 12' x 28' oceanfront swimming pool and a six person hot tub surrounded by an abundance of chaise lounges! This considerable unit's ground level hosts a huge media room with a sizable screen TV and DVR. A wet bar with full refrigerator and dishwasher complements the media room for total leisure and appreciation. The master bedroom and the second bedroom on the ground level are both oceanfront and open directly to a covered outdoor space poolside. Each bedroom has their own enormous private bath, with a half bath right off the hallway from the media room and home's front entrance. A sweeping and dramatic staircase opens into the oceanfront living room with unparalled sea vistas. The main level of the home includes a sizable, well supplied kitchen with granite countertops and morning bar. Wood floors are everywhere the main level and highlight the big living and dining areas. Two bedrooms are located on the main level, one with two twin beds and the other with a peaceful queen bed. These two bedrooms share a 'jack and jill' bathroom. Tucked in behind the kitchen and off the hallway of the queen bedroom is the other half bathroom. Off of the living room, the top oceanfront outdoor space is replete with outdoor dining table and multiple outdoor space rockers. What a place to sit and sip your favorite libation as you watch the sun rise and set over the sea (thanks to our famed south facing beach)!! On 'BEAU SOLEIL's' top floor, the master suite accepts for uncompromised privacy with its own sitting room, T.V., bedroom with king bed, and full bathroom with separate shower and garden tub. This home is impeccably finished and a bountiful selection of art exquisitely adorns each room. Each bedroom has their own TV and wireless internet is accessible all over. The voluminous top and bottom decks are both oceanfront with intense and remarkable sea panoramas. A private boardwalk to the beach, with dune seating area, will accept speedy and straighforward transport to the shoreline. Other comforts of 'BEAU SOLEIL' include: ceiling fans all through the home and enclosed hot/cold outdoor shower. Parking is plentiful for up to four cars. Absolutely NO SMOKING! Sunday to Sunday rental. THIS HOME DOES NOT RENT ON A NIGHTLY BASIS.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many rental owners and vacation houses supply Morehead City area promotional travel books that feature promotions, either offered independently by vendors, or by way of a relationship between the property manager and the local merchant itself. Keep an eye out for these magazines and discount books, as this allows vacationers to discover those fantastic attractions with a typically significantly discounted.
- Are you willing to switch your trip dates? The off-peak seasons frequently offer phenomenal rates on daily rental accommodations.
- Several vacation rental companies and owners offer rate reductions for active and veteran men and women of the Armed forces, or returning visitors of the same rental. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a reduced price.
- Is there a certain activity that you are most anticipating during your stay? You will definitely get the most value from a home which most directly matches your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a bit more.
- Give thought to getting trip insurance with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, offers buyers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any nights missed as a result of personal health-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected motel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Vacation Home
First-timers are often shocked at the range and wide range of weekly rentals available in the Morehead City area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Vacation rentals are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their properties, management companies are critical in helping families with making reservations, checking-in, housekeeping, and any routine service problems that may occur.
We have assembled a short guide to assist you in getting most from your rental home experience.
Where to find and book the best rental home:
Before you book "An art lover's dream vacation home~exquisite decor~private pool/hot tub~pets ok!", review our short checklist of things to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Morehead City rental properties book months (and up to a year) in advance. To assure the best choice of rental homes, we suggest searching and reserving your Morehead City rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home..
Decide on a Village and Date
Consensus can often be difficult between family members, but the moment this difficult part is finished everything will quickly drop in place.
How Much Rental home Do You Actually Need?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Remember that a lot of homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for your party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. Otherwise, get in touch with the property manager before you book.
Stay on a Budget
The majority of rentals are presented with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your desired stay. It might be at the high end of the range. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions before reserving an expensive rental property. Most rental documents call for a single person to be responsible for the full reservation.
Create a list of "Preferences" and "Necessities"
What property features is the family searching for? Is a screened porch a requirement? Will the unit need to be beach front, in town, or near night life? Will the rental have bikes and beach toys for use throughout your stay? Build a list of priority amenities to guide filter your search.
Optimal accessibility could make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. Make certain to remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Do not forget to include your best friend! Dog policies are different at each rental property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Type of pet, size and dog breeds could be limited. Don't forget to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when animals are added. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
Start the Search
Once the location, time and family members are decided, search multiple sources to find the best rental home selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Morehead City local rental properties" for local rental management companies. Besides having exceptional rental properties, local companies offer excellent service..
Re-read the description to be sure the vacation rental has everything that you need. If lacking, the rental home management company may know of comparable properties that fit your style and budget..
Although not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak season offers your best chance to negotiate a lower rate.
Read Through The Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Be sure that your price includes all taxes and fees.
If you want to Cancel
Cancellation policies vary with each property. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your base rental rate, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal health emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected motel stay or additional gas.
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You'll likely need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Info
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for quick access to answers during your trip.
Congratulations on reserving your rental home! You're on your way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any wear and tear immediately after you arrive. If you discover damages, or if repairs are required call the home manager straight away. If there is a dispute about responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts should be valuable.
- Ask questions. You might need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa tub. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call eliminates many headaches.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local people can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best spots for shopping?
- Make sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the home secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed all your belongings. Sweep every room in the house for left-behind items. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, porches, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Once your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to verify no property damage occurred during your stay. Whenever you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental home? Most rental home management companies and vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to offer feedback. If your property and/or property manager was top notch, they will appreciate your praise. If something was wrong and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the rental home was not as described, you'll want to note that in your critique.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. Did everybody have a great time? We hope this guide steered you to a fantastic vacation rental. Maybe the rental property was not perfect, and you will better recognize how to perfect your search for the next time.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.5 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 1.9 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 2.9 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.2 miles
- The Trading Post - 3.3 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 3.3 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 1.9 miles
- 4 J's Cafe and Bakery - 2.4 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.5 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 3.7 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 1.6 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 1.9 miles
- Water Boggan - 2.2 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 2.3 miles
- Teezher Charters - 2.3 miles
- Harrikaâ€™s Brew Haus - 2.4 miles