- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyDirect Sound Front Home with extraordinary Sound and Sea vistas! This Home offers the most superb of both worlds! Charmingly maintained and adorned 4 bedrooms plus additional, waterfront home has 3 sound front bedrooms and 1 sea view bedroom plus additional overflow room on the sound front. Located 3rd row from the sea and directly on the sound. It is an smooth walk to the pristine sandy beaches of Emerald Isle or hop on your boat from the convenient shared dock and find your own island! High elevation provides pretty vistas from every room. There are 2 living areas, reverse/ open floor plan makes the most of the unsurpassed vistas. There is a storage garage and tons of
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Find the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most established tourism bureaus offer printed tourism guide books with special offers for accommodations, dining and tours. These guides provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Are you willing to change your travel dates? Shoulder seasons special offer phenomenal offers.
- Many rental companies and owners offer discount rates for active and veteran members of the Armed forces, or repeat travelers to the same vacation home. Make sure to check with property management company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a reduced price.
- Some homes are particularly designed for particular groups of visitors. Large event homes are great for weddings, wedding parties and corporate meetings. Some homes cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are situated close to music venues. You should prioritize your proximity to the family activities and points of interest you are most interested in.
- Give thought to getting trip insurance with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their travel costs for any days missed resulting from personal health-related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
The Rental Process
Newcomers tend to be surprised at the range and wide range of short term rentals available in the Morehead City area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available makes it possible to find an suitable getaway to suit their Morehead City group, from relaxed condominiums to huge event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by owners because they manage the advertising and operations..
Here are some tips and tactics to help you navigate the vacation rental search and reservation process.
How to find and book the perfect rental home:
Before you start to book "Soundfront and Ocean Views! - 20% OFF SUMMER SPECIAL", review our brief checklist of things to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many desirable hot spots, In Morehead City the best vacation homes are booked very early. Booking your rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, when possible. Holiday reunions can be a popular time for groups to plan their Summer family vacations..
Find your Spot and Confirm Dates
Sometimes, the most challenging part of organizing your vacation is deciding on where to search, and when. After the big decisions are hammered out, everything else is more straightforward.
Decide on a Size
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Keep in mind that most vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for the family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. If not, get in touch with the property manager before you reserve the home.
What Are You Prepared to Shell out?
The majority of vacation rentals are marketed with a cost range. Determine the price for your preferred stay. It might be at the high end of the range. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones before booking an expensive rental home. Most rental documents call for a single individual to be in charge of the entire reservation.
What property features is your group trying to find? Do you primarily desire a home with a pool, spa or volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Are items like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental charge? Build a list of priority conveniences to help filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Concerns
Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Your Dog Needs a Holiday, Too
Make sure to include your furry family members. Although many vacation rentals allow dogs, rules and costs fluctuate per property. Make certain you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when pets are added. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Morehead City local rental properties" for local property management companies. Apart from having exceptional properties, local companies offer top-notch service..
Re-read the description to make sure the property has everything that you need. If it is lacking, the home management company may know of very similar homes that suit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak season offers your greatest opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read the Agreement
You will want to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the regular charge, visitors will need to pay state taxes when renting "Soundfront and Ocean Views! - 20% OFF SUMMER SPECIAL", in addition to various other additional fees that may be required based upon their situation, including an animal charge, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
If you want to Cancel
Cancellation policies vary with each vacation rental. Rental home management companies and individual home owners typically offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers reassurance should tragedy strike.
Book your Rental Home
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Make sure you get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest storing the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure that no damages are associated with your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. We also suggest promptly getting in touch with the property manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any fixes. If there is a disagreement about legal liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will probably be very helpful.
- If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, house access, swimming pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager promptly. A quick phone call helps prevent many complications.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. Local people are likely to be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a great source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best places for night life?
- Don't forget to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Tidy up a lttle bit. Even though you're spending money on a house cleaning fee, The property needs to be in good shape. Sinks stuffed with pots and pans, substantial sand on the flooring and sticky messes should be taken care of prior to leaving.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damage. If you can, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Many rental property web sites seek reviews after your stay is complete. Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive recommendations. If anything went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but completely honest regarding your stay. The best owners and managers will work hard to solve the issue.
Did they love their vacation? Hopefully everything turned out to be perfect and you're ready to re-book the same rental for next year. Otherwise, you've acquired useful experience to help with another search.
- Island Water Sports - 2.3 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 3.3 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.4 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 3.5 miles
- Crab Shack - 3.6 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 3.7 miles
- Port Of Call - 3.7 miles
- Circle Pizza - 4.7 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 4.0 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 0.1 miles
- Island Water Sports - 2.3 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 4.7 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 2.2 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 2.3 miles
- Patsy Pond Nature Trail - 2.9 miles
- Blown Kiteboarding - 3.1 miles