- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Games For Kids
- Housekeeper Included
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertySee our 60+ 5-star reviews over the past numerous years. This is a very tidy, well maintained and entirely furbished sea front home in delightful Emerald Isle, NC. It has a full-on sea view from the outdoor space and home, not partial and not over the street or over rooftops. It is half of a duplex. The other side of the duplex is not a rental; it is someone's rarely used second home, so you'll not experience any crazy neighbors. Unlike staying in a condo complex, you'll have privacy and no worries about noise, sharing the outdoor space, or loud events. Ideal for families with children. The home is close to a lifeguard station on the beach (seasonal). The home has everything and the kitchen is completely supplied (even spare appliances such as blender, coffee maker & toaster). There is a Kuerig type coffee machine. We give starter supplies upon your arrival (soap, paper towels, t.p.). In April, 2019 ALL of the linens in the home was replaced with new top of the line gel memory foam 12" beds and new frames. (Oh, so peaceful!) . Living room couch and appreciate-seat are new as of early 2019 as well. This home is an superb value and has everything you'll need for a restful anxiety-complimentary holiday at the beach. An all-new bigger outdoor space was finished not long ago. Note the constructed-in benches on the outdoor space to sea walkway (2019). Both bathrooms were refreshed in 2017. All the doors were replaced in 2017. As you can see from all of our photos, we strive to make this a comfortable and exquisitely 'beachy' home. Among the includes of this unit are Spectrum cable tv, STRONG wireless internet (to the outdoor space and further), central air, ceiling fans in every room, 3 flat-screen HD-TV's (42" in living room), and bespoke hand-colored tropical murals in each bedroom. It's NOT cheap thin, uncomfortable rattan or boxy furnishings, nor is it used furnishings from someone's primary home. We want you to relax and be calming! Telephone owner Al directly at nine seven three four seven six eight one nine one with any questions.
There are 2 sea-front master bedrooms with queen beds and 2 bedrooms street side (partial Sound view) with doubles and singles. There are 2 full baths (1 tub/shower main floor and 1 with shower only on the upper floor) and a phenomenal outdoor enclosed over-sized locking shower with hot and cold water and a dressing area. (The outdoor shower is particularly appreciated by and great for children.)
Recent (within the past few years) upgrades include new laminate floor, bigger outdoor space, redone bathrooms, new living room furnishings, new stove and refrigerator, new kitchen sink & faucet, new TV's, new roof, all new doors, digital entrance lock, and many smaller changes as well. We are constantly upgrading! The landscaping and driveway were thoroughly re-done a few years ago. There are hurricane shutters on all the windows, including enchanting coral color Bahama type shutters on the street side windows. More improvements are planned for 2019 and 2020.
There are lifeguards on the beach seasonally about 200 yards away. This home is ON THE BEACH with the same sea, vistas, and ease of access as the mansions that price 3 or 4 times as much. Wouldn't it be alluring not to have to drag all your stuff to the beach from a block or more away? There is a humongous difference between SEA-FRONT and 1 or 2 or 3 homes in from the beach. No carts or wagons needed. Need a drink or suntan lotion while you're at the beach? Just walk up onto the outdoor space and get it! Maybe leave your cooler or the children's toys on the outdoor space walkway for instant access. We value your inquiry and thank you for your time and for considering Beach House! E-mail or call if you have any questions or need any additional information. Finest wishes for a great Emerald Isle holiday!
Keywords: oceanfront, shorefront, waterfront, sea view, beach view, sea, sea view, oceanside, beach block, inviting home, tidy, beach, beachy, handsome, value, bargain, water view, peaceful, family, economical, kid amiable, kid chummy, golf rental, bungalow, home, villa, bungalow, beachhouse, low-price, discount, deal, tidy, inviting, calming, appealing, privacy, private, duplex, single family home, fishing pier, Bogue Inlet, surf fishing, family affable, welcoming.
Money Saving Strategies
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most tourism bureaus will send you printed guides with special packages for property management companies, restaurants and tours. These guides may provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Prefer to stay away from the crowds of people and save money? The off-peak seasons may offer amazing rates on weekly rentals.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be qualified for cost savings. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a reduction.
- Some properties are particularly suited for specific groups of travellers. Large event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some rentals appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are situated close to nightlife. If there's a specific Morehead City atteaction which you just love, keep an eye out for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental owners generally offer their guests the chance to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed resulting from personal medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned motel stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
General Rental property Information
Many people are shocked to discover just how many vacation homes are offered in Morehead City. With such a big selection, renters are certain to select a property that fits their wishes and spending plan.
The majority of vacation rentals in Morehead City are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. Rental owners frequently select management companies to manage online advertising, house cleaning services and repairs and maintenance.
We've assembled a short guide to help you get the most out of your rental property experience.
Finding and booking the perfect vacation property:
Do you believe "OCEANFRONT 4-Bed HOUSE @ Condo Price! Great View; Private! All New Beds. No dogs" is the best vacation property for your next trip? Look over this check list to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Morehead City rentals book many months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the best choice of vacation rentals, we suggest searching and reserving your Morehead City rental 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. Many households prefer to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Decide on a Village and Date
Agreement can often be challenging among close relatives, but once this challenging part is finished everything will start to drop in place.
Select a Size
How many relatives are joining your getaway? Keep in mind that a lot of rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. If not, communicate with the property owner before you reserve the home.
Establish Your Budget
Many rentals are presented with a cost range. Determine the price for your desired stay. It may be at the high end of the range. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends prior to reserving a costly rental home. Most rental agreements call for a single person to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your group looking for? Is a screened porch a necessity? Does the property need to be oceanfront, in town, or near shopping? Will the property have bikes and beach toys available for use during your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and desires" from your group to help filter your search to the most suitable rental.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Commonly the senior generation has challenges with stairs. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is needed, factor that into your search. Almost all rental listings include a list of amenities.
Think About 4-Legged Family Members?
Make sure to include your furry family members. Animals are welcome at many rentals, but policies differ. Examine your agreement carefully! Fees may apply when animals are added. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
It Is Time to Search
Once the area, time and attendees are decided, search multiple resources for the best vacation rental selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Morehead City local vacation rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local vacation rental management companies proudly offer a first-class rental experience.
When you've spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try getting an additional night. Your greatest opportunity for a reduced rate will be switching to a less desirable week.
Study the Entire Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other extra fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary for each vacation rental. Rental management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs between 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed as a result of personal health care emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas.
After you feel you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. You'll likely have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the property manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for easy access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations on reserving your vacation rental! You're on your way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any problems soon after you arrive. If you find property damage, or if fixes are needed get in touch with the home manager without delay. This will prevent disputes during check out.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television or hot tub. Call your home manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call prevents many head aches.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. Frequently, surrounding properties are filled by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a trip much more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Local residences may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best spots for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Clean up a little. Although you're having to pay a housekeeping fee, The vacation home is required to be in very good condition. Sinks filled with dirty dishes, substantial beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes should really be remedied prior to leaving.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and check for property damage. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your rental? Many rental property sites seek comments after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing critiques. If something went wrong, we suggest being understanding but straightforward with regards to rental experience. The best property owners and managers will work very hard to correct the problem.
Learn and Improve
Did everybody have a blast? Ideally everything ended up being perfect and you are ready to reserve the rental for next year. If not, you've acquired useful rental search experience that can help with the next search.
- Island Water Sports - 2.6 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 4.8 miles
- The Trading Post - 4.8 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.8 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 3.6 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.6 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 3.7 miles
- Crab Shack - 3.9 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 4.3 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 0.2 miles
- Island Water Sports - 2.6 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 4.4 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 2.4 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 2.6 miles
- Patsy Pond Nature Trail - 3.0 miles
- Blown Kiteboarding - 3.2 miles