- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Gate
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyCome and appreciate this completely referbished home in the peaceful Subdivision of Sea Dunes in Emerald Isle. This home is immaculate and has all the comforts you will need for a memorable visit to the beach. Very brief walk to the beach! Painless for children of all ages!
CHECK IN TIME: 3PM and CHECK OUT TIME: 10AM.
No Spring-Breakers or loud groups/events allowed.
No family dogs and cats or smoking allowed.
Minimum age for rental is 25yo.
Highlighted includes: Distressed gray driftwood floor everywhere...Hunter ceiling fans/lights in every room...Freshly colored with light blue hue and dazzling white trim and doors... High impact-reviewed Simonton windows and sliding glass doors. Custom stained glass ThermaTru Kitchen Door...2' Faux wood blinds on windows and handsome curtain panels decorate the Sliding Doors....Pale gray cedar shake siding...Bathrooms have all new fixtures: shower, tub, vanities, sinks, lighting. Custom subway tile with glass mosaic accent/backsplash in 1st Floor bathroom.
Parking and new concrete driveway for cars
Park grille (bring your own charcoal)
Roomy outdoor shower and hose to tidy off sand from beach
Storage for beach chairs and beach equipment
2 Outdoor spaces overlooking front yard with adirondack chairs to relax on
Kitchen - New Frigidaire Gallery Collection stainless steel appliances, plenty of storage, oversize sink, vintage pendant lighting over sink, recessed dimmers
Dining - Giant table and chairs seating for 6
Living room - Cozy area to relax with flat screen Cable TV/DVD; games
Guest Bedroom - 2 twin beds with sizable closet and dresser
Bathroom - Soaking tub/shower and vanity; convenient location of Washer/Dryer (in closet);
Vintage glass jar lighting
Master Bedroom - Queen bed with sensational private outdoor space/balcony
Guest Bedroom - Queen bed with colossal closet and dresser; games and toy bin
Bathroom - Shower with seat and bespoke glass sliding door
Wireless Internet included. Available Nightly year round with minimum 4 nighttime stay mandatory. Bed and Bath linens supplied for an additional fee.
NEW to home in 2019! All bed and couch pillows, area rugs, cute curtain panels for both sets of sliders, complete set of pots and pans, dishware, "COFFEE" and "TEA" mugs for peaceful mornings on the outdoor space.
Hallway closet has light cleaning supplies and rags, broom, vacuum you can use all over your stay.
Things to Come with:
Beach towels, toys, chairs
Laundry and Dish detergent
Paper products: paper towels, toilet paper, napkins, etc.
Favorite pillows or light blankets
Favorite K-Cups for Keurig machine
This home is proudly managed by:
Emerald Isle Home Owner Services
9106-B Coast Guard Road
Emerald Isle, NC 28594
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Search for the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many tourism bureaus offer tourism guides with deals for lodging, dining and activities. These guides can provide a good start to your rental search.
- Are you willing to change your trip week? The off-peak seasons can offer phenomenal rates on weekly rentals.
- Plenty of vacation rental companies and owners offer savings for active duty and veteran men and women of the US Military, or returning guests of the same rental home. Be sure to ask property management company to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a discount.
- Some vacation rentals are basically catered to specific guests, whether it's soundside units with pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to night life or waterfront homes that have their own kiteboarding launching areas. You'll get the best value from a rental which most thoroughly suits your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Consider investing in trip insurance together with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, offers vacationers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any nights missed due to personal medical related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned hotel stay or additional gasoline.
General Vacation Rental Tricks & Tips
You may be surprised to find out how many vacation homes are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available makes it possible to find an optimum retreat to fit their Morehead City family, from calm condominiums to giant event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their property, management companies are instrumental in helping vacationers with reserving, check-in, house cleaning, as well as routine service problems that may arise.
We have developed a short guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental home experience.
Finding and reserving the perfect rental:
Before you book "SON Rise Castle ~ Peaceful retreat conveniently close to the beach!", examine our short collection of issues to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Morehead City rentals start booking early. To ensure the very best choice of properties, we advise searching and booking your Morehead City vacation home 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental..
Choose a Community and Time
Agreement can be tough between relatives, but as soon as this tricky part is complete everything will begin to drop in place.
Just How Many Bedrooms?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Bear in mind that many rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to figure out what is suitable for your group. Generally vacation home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
What Are You Willing to Pay?
Many rental homes are marketed with a cost range. Confirm the rate for your selected stay. It might be at the top end of the range. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends prior to reserving a costly vacation property. Most rental contracts require a single individual to be responsible for the full reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What home features is the family trying to find? Is a screened porch a necessity? Do you wish to be away from it all, or near a city setting? Does the home have bikes and beach toys available during your stay? Make a list of "needs and preferences" from your company to help filter your search to the most suitable home.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
In some cases the senior generation has challenges with stairs. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is required, factor that into your search. The majority of rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Have You Considered 4-Legged Family Members?
Make sure to include your furry family members. Animal friends are welcome at many vacation homes, but policies can vary. A number of constraints may possibly dismiss a prospective vacation property. Make certain to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Start your Search
Several websites exist to match vacationers with rental owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Morehead City local vacation homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Local rental management companies take pride in a superior rental experience.
When you've found your dream rental, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try getting an extra night. Your easiest prospects for a reduced rate is switching to an off-season week.
Study the Agreement
You will have to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the normal price, visitors have to pay local taxes when booking "SON Rise Castle ~ Peaceful retreat conveniently close to the beach!", as well as any other fees that may be required depending on their situation, including a pet fee, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
If you must Cancel
Cancellation policies vary for each rental. Vacation rental management companies and individual home owners often offer their guests the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Book your Vacation Property
After you feel you've identified "the one", start the booking process. Bear in mind that most rental contracts will require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the vacation home owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any problems as soon as you arrive. We also recommend immediately calling the property manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any fixes. This will protect against conflicts during checkout.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, condo access, pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Please be considerate of the neighborhood. Residents are likely to be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a stay a good deal more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Locals may point you in the right direction.
- Be sure to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Make sure you've packed all your belongings. Sweep all the rooms in the home for left-behind possessions. Check bath rooms, the garage, cabinets, decks, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- When everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make sure no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. Whenever you can, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Many rental home management companies and rental websites make it easy for travellers to give feedback. If the rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong, we recommend being kind but straightforward regarding your experience. The best owners and managers will try very hard to solve the issue.
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the people in your group. Does everybody want to go back? Hopefully this guide helped you find a fantastic rental unit. Maybe the property wasn't perfect, and you will better recognize how to refine your search for the next vacation.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.7 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 0.5 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 1.4 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.7 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.8 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.8 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 0.4 miles
- 4Jâ€™s Cafe And Bake Shop - 0.9 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.7 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 2.2 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 0.4 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 0.5 miles
- Water Boggan - 0.7 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 0.8 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 0.9 miles
- Teezher Charters - 0.9 miles