- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Stove
About this PropertyDetached home with three bedrooms, 2 baths, eat in kitchen, family room, outdoor space, screened in porch. Master is a king bed with private bath off screen porch. Second bedroom has a day bed - which is a twin or master and third bedroom has a double bed. Their is a queen in Family room. You must give all your linens and paper products. We have a gas and charcoal grille. Third row but very brief walk to beach. Outside shower. Family Animals allowed, non smoking. Washer and dryer are included. This beach home is located off Coast Guard Rd and is located in trees and private for your holiday enjoyment. Beach is tidy and welcoming. You can fish from the shore and hunt for seashells (We can be flexible on 3 nighttime stay and on 6 nighttime stay)
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Many official tourism bureaus supply promotional guide books with savings for lodging, dining and attractions. Keep an eye out for these books and discount books, since this allows vacationers to discover the same attractions with a significantly discounted.
- Prefer to avoid the packed areas and spend less? Off-peak times provide remarkable bargains.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be eligible for unique discounts. Make sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a special offer.
- Some homes are particularly suited for particular types of vacationers. Event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding parties and corporate escapes. Some homes appeal to beach bums. Other rentals are positioned close to music venues. You will definitely get the most value from a home that most closely matches your ideal trip setting, even if it costs a bit more.
- Consider investing in trip insurance along with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic rental rate, provides vacationers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed a result of health related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
The Rental Process
You might be surprised to find out just how many properties are available at your destination. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rental homes are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Rental owners frequently select management companies to facilitate promoting and marketing, cleaning and repairs and maintenance.
Here are some ideas and tactics to help you navigate the rental search and reservation process.
Searching for and booking the best vacation property:
Before you decide to book " Your own special paradise", review our brief collection of factors to consider.
Start Your Search Early
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Morehead City the best rentals are booked early. To ensure the most desirable selection of vacation rentals, we advise searching and booking your Morehead City rental 6-12 months in advance, whenever feasible. Many visitors prefer to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Find your Area and Establish Dates
Oftentimes, the hardest portion of scheduling your trip is figuring out where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are tackled, everything else becomes much easier.
Pick a Size
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Try to remember that many properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for the group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible on the internet. Otherwise, communicate with the property owner before you book.
Establish Your Budget
Make certain " Your own special paradise" suits your price range *during your desired dates*. If multiple groups or family members are sharing the cost, always make sure everybody understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. Most rental documents call for a single person to be in charge of the entire reservation.
Create a list of "Wants" and "Needs"
What amenities is your group interested in? Is a screened deck a requirement? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or amusements? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included with your rental property payment? Gather a list of "needs and preferences" from your group to help filter your search to the perfect property.
Do individual people in your crew have special needs? Make sure you remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Think About 4-Legged Family Members?
Make sure to include your furrry friends. Dog policies are different at each rental property. Study descriptions carefully. A number of limitations could eliminate a prospective rental. Make sure that you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when pets are included. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
Many websites exist to match visitors with rental owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Morehead City local vacation homes" for local vacation home management companies. Besides offering exceptional properties, local agencies provide you with top-notch service..
Re-read the description to make sure the vacation rental has everything that you need. If it is lacking, the home management company may know of comparable properties that fit your wishes and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. The off-season offers your greatest opportunity to negotiate a reduced rate.
Study The Agreement
You will have to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your price includes all state taxes and fees.
If you must Cancel
Cancellation policies vary for each rental. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your base rental home cost, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed a result of personal medical emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected motel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Rental
As soon as you feel you've found "the one", start the reservation process. Do not forget that most rental contracts require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the rental home owner.
Keep Your Property Manager's Info
Make sure you get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest storing the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Good luck on reserving your vacation home! You're on the way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental home right away. Contact the property manager immediately to report your findings.
- Ask questions. You may need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa. Call your rental manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call eliminates many headaches.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Many times, nearby homes are lived in by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Locals can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Clean up a lttle bit. Even if you're having to pay a cleaning fee, The vacation home needs to be in good shape. Sinks filled with pots and pans, surplus beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes should really be addressed before leaving.
- As soon as your things are all out, do a walk-through of the rental to verify no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. If you can, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Most rental property web sites request feedback after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive ratings. If something was unsatisfactory and they didn't correct it in a practical manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you will want to make it a point in your feedback.
Learn and Improve
Hold a meeting with your family. Does everybody want to re-book next year? If everything was fantastic, next year's family vacation planning will be quick. If the rental home wasn't quite right, and you'll better understand how to filter your search for the next vacation.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.6 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 2.1 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 3.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.4 miles
- The Trading Post - 3.5 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 3.5 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 2.1 miles
- 4Jâ€™s Cafe And Bake Shop - 2.6 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.6 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 3.9 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 1.8 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 2.1 miles
- Harrikaâ€™s Brew Haus - 2.4 miles
- Water Boggan - 2.4 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 2.5 miles
- Teezher Charters - 2.5 miles