- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Stove
About this PropertyDetached home with three bedrooms, 2 baths, eat in kitchen, family room, outdoor space, screened in porch. Master is a king bed with private bath off screen porch. Second bedroom has a day bed - which is a twin or master and third bedroom has a double bed. Their is a queen in Family room. You must give all your linens and paper products. We have a gas and charcoal grille. Third row but very brief walk to beach. Outside shower. Animals allowed, non smoking. Washer and dryer are included. This beach home is located off Coast Guard Rd and is located in trees and private for your holiday enjoyment. Beach is tidy and amiable. You can fish from the shore and hunt for seashells (We can be flexible on 3 nighttime stay and on 6 nighttime stay)
- Many property management companies and rental properties provide Morehead City area promotional guides that feature money-saving coupons, either offered individually by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the local store itself. Keep an eye out for these books and promotional books, as this allows travelers to experience those terrific activities at a quite often significantly discounted.
- Want to stay away from the crowds of people and save some money? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of top prices.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be qualified for cost savings. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting group qualifies for a discount.
- Some vacation rentals are practically designed to serve particular customers, whether it's soundside rentals with fishing pier passes, city-center condos with close access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have their own jetski launching areas. You'll receive the most value from a home which most thoroughly satisfies your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Management companies and individual rental home owners often offer their customers an option to obtain trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers buyers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned hotel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
General Rental property Tricks & Tips
Some people are surprised to discover the number of rental homes are located in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available allows them to find an suitable getaway to accommodate their Morehead City crew, from low-noise condominiums to large event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation rentals are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their vacation home, management companies are critical in helping vacationers with making reservations, check-in, house cleaning services, and any repairs and maintenance issues that may arise.
We have put together a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your rental property experience.
Where to find and book a great rental property:
Before you book " Your own special paradise", go through our brief checklist of things to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Morehead City vacation homes start booking early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation rental..
Pick your Place and Vacation Week
Begin by figuring out which specific area of Morehead City you'd like to visit, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
How Much Rental Do You Really Need?
Determine who is traveling, and just how many/what kind of bedroom configuration you will need. Remember that most vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible on the internet. Otherwise, communicate with the property manager before you book.
Exactly What Are You Prepared to Shell out?
The majority of rental homes are advertised with a cost range. Determine the cost for your chosen week. It could be at the top end of the range. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from company well before reserving a pricey rental property. Most rental agreements require a single individual to be in charge of the full reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is your group trying to find? Do you want a rental with outdoor dining area? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or amusements? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental property rate? Create a list of priority features to guide narrow your search.
Occasionally the elder generation has problems with staircases. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, include that into your search. Almost all rental home postings will include a list of amenities.
Are you or other members of the crew visiting with a pet? While quite a few rental homes permit dogs, rules and fees vary per property. Type of pet, size and dog breeds may be controlled. Examine your contract very carefully! Extra charges may apply when animals are added. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Start your Search
When the area, time and guests are decided, search multiple resources to find the best vacation home selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Morehead City local rental homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Local agencies generally have an exclusive collection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to be certain the home has everything that you need. If something is missing, the home management company may know of very similar properties that better fit your preferences and budget..
While not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Contract
Read the whole agreement and be sure you understand who is liable for:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each property. Rental management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their clients the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your base vacation rental rate, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
Book your Rental Property
When you believe you've identified "the one", start the booking process. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Information
Put the property manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Congrats on booking your vacation rental! You're on the way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- To assure no damages are associated with your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. Call the property manager right away to report your observations. If there is a difference of opinion about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts could be helpful.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, property access, swimming pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Natives will probably be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a great source of advice.
- Make sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check every space of the vacation property to assure you've gathered all personal belongings.
- Once everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to make sure that no property damage occurred during your stay. When possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Most rental management company websites request comments after your stay . Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the property wasn't as described, you will want to make it a point in your feedback.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a meeting with your traveling companions. How did they like the vacation rental? If everything was fantastic, next year's family vacation planning will be easy. If not, you have acquired valuable experience that will help with your next search.
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 3.5 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.6 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 2.1 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 3.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.4 miles
- The Trading Post - 3.5 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 3.5 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 2.1 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.6 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 3.9 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 1.8 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 2.1 miles
- Harrikaâ€™s Brew Haus - 2.4 miles
- Water Boggan - 2.4 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 2.5 miles
- Teezher Charters - 2.5 miles