- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Included
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyAdore your holiday and make memories at AFTER DUNE DELIGHT! Our NEWLY REMODELED 2nd row beach home with Sea Vistas has a brand new pool and volleyball court. It is located off Coast Guard Road (avoid ALL the traffic after the E.I. bridge going into town) and is located at the end of a street, so traffic is minimal. Sea Vistas from the 2nd and 3rd story decks are polished and the Sea wind is stimulating.
The 3rd floor has 2 Bedrooms (each with King Size Beds) that open up to the covered outdoor space with impressive Beach Vistas. Each bedroom has a bathroom attached. The one bath also has a door that can be accessed by the 3rd floor living room/bunk bed area (Full over Full with a twin trundle). There is a door to this room.
The 2nd floor has 2 Bedrooms (one King Size Bed & one Full over Full Bunk Bed with twin trundle), one bath, laundry closet, and an open Living Room, Dining Room and Kitchen. The 2nd story has a very deep outdoor space with great Sea Vistas has a picnic table, swinging bench and is accessed via the LR and DR.
The 1st floor (ground floor) has an additional room (one Queen Bed & a twin over twin bunk bed), and a open setting with a Kitchen, Dining Room and Living Room with a FOOSBALL TABLE. The LR and DR open up to a cement patio underneath the decks with a BEAN BAG TOSS & access to the Pool & Volleyball Court.
Child welcoming, Minimum age 24. Please text driver's license upon renting to verify age. Please no Family Animals or Smoking.
Beds: (3) King + (1) Queen + (2) Full over Full bunk beds w twin trundle + (1) Twin over twin bunk bed.
Practical extras include complimentary WiFi/internet, cable, TVs in all Bedrooms & all 3 Living Rooms (50 inches), one entirely outfitted kitchen, charcoal grille, 2 outdoor showers (one enclosed, one not enclosed), bountiful outdoor space furnishings for outdoor living & delightful sea vistas.
After Dune Delight rents weekly Saturday to Saturday during the peak season with flexible arrival/departure days during the Winter, Spring, and Fall.
We give tidy bedroom, kitchen and bathroom linens. We also give bathroom and kitchen products (shampoo, conditioner, body soap, hand soap, dishwasher soap, laundry soap, fabric softener, stain remover, basic spices, trash bags, a couple toilet paper rolls per bathroom & two paper towels per kitchen). Linens are delivered the morning you arrive and are taken away the day you leave. Providing a Clean House is very important to us so we cannot accept dogs and cats or smoking in the home. We use individuals to give services and the employees are honored to do exceptional work for you. Please repay them with the same kindness and leave the home in a manner in which you would leave your home.
If you need beach chairs and umbrellas contact Island Essentials (252-354-8887). Please bring your own beach gear including towels!
FUN THINGS TO DO ON THE ISLAND (COMPLIMENTARY & RENTALS):
• Swimming & Playing in the Sea, Shelling, Boating, Kayaking, Kite-boarding, Paddle-boarding, Wind surfing, Surfing, Jet-skiing
Fishing, Clamming, Bicycling/Jogging/Walking (Miles of Bicycle Paths), putt-putt, water park, movie theater.
• NC Aquarium in Pine Knoll Shores (middle of the island, approx.15 mins. away)
• Fine Dining, Ice Cream & Candy Stores, Coffee Stores, present stores, nail salons, etc.
FUN THINGS TO DO OFF THE ISLAND Site-Seeing / Day-Trips on & off the Crystal Coast
• Historic Beaufort (45 mins. away) NC’s 3rd Oldest Town, Waterfront Gift-shopping, NC Maritime Museum, kayak trips over to the Island full of wild Ponies. Blackbeard's home. 1700's Cemetery with a few Revolutionary War Soldiers laid to rest in it.
• Cape Lookout Lighthouse (45 min. car ride, then a boat ride over to the Island). Take your bathing suit and gear!
• Shackleford Banks – Wild Spanish Horses
• Cedar Point - Two Outside Markets with food and homemade crafted vendor items!
• Historic Swansboro - food, stores, and a park.
• Hammocks Beach State Park - Day Trips to the undeveloped barrier Island
• Fort Macon – Historic Civil War Fort
• Fishing Trips (Swansboro, Cedar Point, MHC, Beaufort, Island)
• Theodore Roosevelt National Maritime Forest
Our MAIN DESIRE is that you have LOTS of fun, decompress from the hustle and bustle, make marvelous memories & please BE SAFE! Please read the following on the Emerald Isle website regarding RIP CURRENTS.
* One owner is NC licensed real unit agent.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many property management companies and vacation properties supply Morehead City area discount catalogs that feature offers, either offered independently by vendors, or utilizing a partnership between the management company and the local vendor itself. These guides provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Are the vacation dates changeable? The off-peak seasons typically offer phenomenal rates on weekly rentals.
- Many property management companies and owners offer discount rates for active duty and veteran members of the US Military, or repeat guests to the same property. Be sure to ask property management company to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a reduction.
- Is there a particular experience you are most anticipating ? Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and places of interest you are most excited about.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their clients an opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, offers vacationers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any missed as a result of health emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
Newcomers are likely to be surprised at the number and wide range of weekly rental homes available in the Morehead City area. With such a wide selection, renters are certain to select a rental that meets their desires and budget.
Nearly all rentals in Morehead City are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, equipment and experience to provide trouble-free operational administration on behalf of the owner..
Seasoned Morehead City vacationers have discovered a handful of tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting rental properties, however most newcomers will be delighted to know that several "tricks" are in plain sight, if you recognize where to search.
Finding and booking the perfect rental home:
Do you think " 2nd row Ocean Views, Private Pool & Volleyball Ct" is the best rental home for your upcoming trip? Look over this guide to make sure it fits your preferences.
The Sooner, The Better
Morehead City rentals are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the most desirable selection of vacation rentals, we suggest searching and booking your Morehead City rental 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation home..
Find your Area and Identify Dates
Quite often, the toughest portion of organizing your trip is deciding where to search, and when. When the big decisions are resolved, everything else is much easier.
Pick a Size
How many family members are joining your trip? Be mindful that many rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for your company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. If not, email or call the property owner before you book.
Create a Budget
Does the chosen rental fit your budget during that choice Summer week? Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family well before booking a pricey rental property. Generally, one member of the group will be in charge of making the complete reservation and collecting each person's share.
Rental Home Features
What property features is your group searching for? Are you looking for a vacation property with open-air kitchen? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or nightlife? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included with your rental home rate? Create a list of priority amenities to facilitate narrow your search.
Optimal accessibility can make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Are you or other individuals in the gang visiting with a furry companion? Animal friends are welcome at a number of vacation homes, but guidelines can vary. Type of pet, size and breeds might be restricted. Examine your agreement very carefully! Service fees may apply when animals are added. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Where to Search
Many websites exist to match visitors with rental home owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Morehead City local vacation homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local agencies will often have an exclusive collection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to confirm the rental home has everything required. If it is lacking, the home management company might know of very similar homes that fit your style and budget..
Although not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season stay, try asking for an additional night. Your best chance of a lower rate will be changing to an off-season week.
Study the Entire Contract
You really need to know which services are included:
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other additional fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Be sure to be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your base vacation rental rate, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed as a result of personal hospital emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
Reserve your Vacation Property
After you believe you've found "the one", begin the booking process. Do not forget that most rental agreements require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the property owner.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Make sure that you get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Good job on booking your vacation home! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any problems right after you arrive. If you find damage, or if fixes are required get in touch with the home manager straight away. If there is a dispute about legal liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will probably be very helpful.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, condo access, pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager immediately. A brief phone call eliminates many problems.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a stay much more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Locals are a good source of advice.
- Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Tidy up a lttle bit. Although you're paying a housekeeping fee, The rental home really needs to be in sound condition. Sinks stuffed with pots and pans, surplus sand on the flooring and sticky messes should be taken care of before you leave.
- As soon as everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental to confirm no property damage occurred during your remain. Whenever possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Most rental home sites ask for feedback after your stay is complete. Property owners and property managers will thank you for favorable ratings. If anything went wrong, we advise being understanding but completely honest in regards to your stay. The best property owners and managers will work hard to rectify the problem.
Learn and Improve
Does everybody want to return next year? If everything was wonderful, next year's vacation planning will be simple. Otherwise, you've gained valuable experience that can help with your next search.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.8 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 0.4 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 1.2 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.6 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.6 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.6 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 0.4 miles
- 4Jâ€™s Cafe And Bake Shop - 0.7 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.8 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 2.0 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 0.4 miles
- Water Boggan - 0.5 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 0.6 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 0.7 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 0.7 miles
- Teezher Charters - 0.8 miles