- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyWaterfront! CShore Family Beach Home, Tranquility by the Sea, on the NC Intracoastal Waterway, across from the Beach. Enchanting family home directly on the NC intracoastal waterway, Bogue Sound, and a brief walk across the street from the beach, the Atlantic Sea. Charcoal grille, picnic table, laundry room, wifi, cable tv, outdoor shower, games and reading material for all ages. Third story cupola delights a complete wrap around porch with awe inspiring sound and sea vistas. A birders haven as the pier is on pilings and is a habitat for an copious variety of sea loving feathered friends. Main level has a complete, all sides of the home, wrap around porch and exceptional sunsets and sunrises on the outdoor space with generous, appealing rocking chairs. Kitchen includes a comfortable breakfast nook with seating for four plus bar stools around the central counter. Picnic table and charcoal grille onsite. Four Gorgeous bedrooms, with Master Bedroom and bath downstairs on the main level. There is ample living areas which invite rest, fellowship and reflection. Wonderful family recreational activities, golf, fishing at the sound, sea and on the Bogue pier, putt-putt golf, shopping, seafood, gym, Rec Center, cycling, movies and eateries in an simple distance in either direction from the home. Walking, running, sunbathing and fishing on the beach, and at the sound, a water sports facility is a brief jaunt away. Close to Atlantic Beach and the Town of Emerald Isle. Well supplied kitchen and baths. The home is on the sound side with direct access a few steps from the home to the sound water for bird and dolphin viewing, swimming, floating, jet skiing, boating, fishing and limitless water activities. To access the beach is a brief walk across the street and to the right to the public beach access at the 3rd Street Park Public Access. We relish viewing and hearing the sea from the main porch and 3rd story cupola, both with full wrap around porches. Emerald Path, NC Aquarium, Beaufort, Wild Horses of Shackleford Banks, Cape Lookout National Seashore, Cape Lookout Lighthouse, and much more close by CShore Family Beach Home by the Sea. We hope you and your family savor your stay at our family beach home.
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many official tourism bureaus will offer you promotional guides with special packages for accommodations, dining and tours. Look for these publications and promotional books, since this allows travelers to experience the very same fantastic activities at a typically considerable discounted.
- Would like to stay away from the crowds of people? Shoulder seasons offer incredible prices.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be eligible for discounted rates. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your visiting group is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Some properties are primarily suited for particular groups of visitors. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some rentals appeal to beach bums. Other homes are positioned close to music venues. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and landmarks you are most interested in.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners commonly offer customers an opportunity to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental price, offers vacationers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed a result of personal medical related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
You may be shocked to discover just how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. With such a big selection, vacationers are certain to select a property which fits their expectations and spending budget.
The vast majority of vacation homes in Morehead City are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their home, management companies are critical in assisting guests with making reservations, checking-in, housekeeping services, as well as maintenance problems that may arise.
We've assembled a short guide to assist you in getting most from your rental property experience.
Where to find and book a great vacation rental:
Before you start to book "WATERFRONT! Tranquility bytheSea, CShoreBeachHome, Across from Beach onthe Sound", go through our short checklist of things to consider.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Morehead City rental properties start booking early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your rental home..
Choose a Community and Time
Oftentimes, the toughest part of organizing your vacation is deciding on where to go, and when. When the big decisions are tackled, everything else is simpler.
Choosing an Correctly-Sized Rental home
How many relatives are joining your vacation? Consider that a lot of rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for your family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available online. If not, email or call the property owner before you reserve the home.
Stay on a Budget
Many rental homes are marketed with a cost range. Determine the price for your desired trip. It might be at the top end of the range. If many groups or family members are sharing the cost, be certain that each group knows their obligation and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. A single individual in your company must be in charge of getting contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the complete rental payment at time of booking.
Compose a list of "Preferences" and "Needs"
What amenities is the group interested in? Do you want a rental property with outdoor kitchen? Are you more interested in wildlife or nightlife? Will the home have bicycles and beach toys available for use throughout your stay? Make a list of priority features to facilitate filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues to consider
Suitable accessibility could make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are required, include that into your search. The majority of vacation home postings include a list of amenities.
Have You Considered Furry Family Members?
Remember to include your furrry friends. Even though many vacation homes permit cats and dogs, rules and costs fluctuate per rental. Type of animal, size and dog breeds can be limited. Make sure to study agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *well before* you reserve!
It Is Time to Search
Once the area, time and attendees are decided, search multiple sources for the greatest rental home selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Morehead City local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. Local companies will have a unique assortment of rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you've identified the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your easiest possibility of a reduced rate will be switching to a less desirable week.
Study the Agreement
You will have to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Be sure that your quote includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Rental
Be sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. Rental management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives peace of mind should disaster strike.
Complete the Booking
Once you think you've identified "the one", start the booking process. Keep in mind that most rental agreements require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the rental home owner.
Where to Get Help
Put the property manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any damages right after you arrive. If you find problems, or if repairs are needed contact the rental manager immediately. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts should be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, TV or jacuzzi. Contact your property manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call avoids many complications.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Many times, neighboring properties are lived in by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a trip a good deal more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Natives can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Don't forget to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Make sure you've packed all your personal belongings. Sweep every room in the house for forgotten items. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, porches, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Once your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the property to make sure no damage occurred during your stay. Whenever you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Nearly all rental home sites ask for reviews after your stay is complete. Rental owners and property managers will appreciate your positive critiques. If something was disagreeable and they didn't correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the rental wasn't as described, you may want to note that in your feedback.
Use Your Experience
Does everybody want to go back? Maybe everything ended up being outstanding and you are all set to re-book the same rental home for next season. If not, you've acquired valuable rental search experience that can help with the next search.
- Island Water Sports - 0.3 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 1.3 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 1.5 miles
- Crab Shack - 1.7 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 1.7 miles
- Port Of Call - 1.7 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.1 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 4.0 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 2.0 miles
- Island Water Sports - 0.3 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 2.1 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 0.2 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 0.3 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 1.3 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 1.4 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 1.6 miles
- Leni Newell Studios And Gallery - 1.7 miles