- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyWaterfront! CShore Family Beach Home, Tranquility by the Sea, on the NC Intracoastal Waterway, across from the Beach. Stunning family home directly on the NC intracoastal waterway, Bogue Sound, and a brief walk across the street from the beach, the Atlantic Sea. Charcoal grille, picnic table, laundry room, wifi, cable tv, outdoor shower, games and reading material for all ages. Third story cupola adores a complete wrap around porch with awe inspiring sound and sea vistas. A birders haven as the pier is on pilings and is a habitat for an generous variety of sea loving feathered friends. Main level has a complete, all sides of the home, wrap around porch and extraordinary sunsets and sunrises on the outdoor space with comprehensive, comfortable rocking chairs. Kitchen includes a inviting breakfast nook with seating for four plus bar stools around the central counter. Picnic table and charcoal grille onsite. Four Alluring bedrooms, with Master Bedroom and bath downstairs on the main level. There is substantial living areas which invite rest, fellowship and reflection. Wonderful family recreational activities, golf, fishing at the sound, sea and on the Bogue pier, putt-putt golf, shopping, seafood, gym, Rec Center, cycling, movies and eateries in an straighforward distance in either direction from the home. Walking, running, sunbathing and fishing on the beach, and at the sound, a water sports facility is a brief jaunt away. Close to Atlantic Beach and the Town of Emerald Isle. Well supplied kitchen and baths. The home is on the sound side with direct access a few steps from the home to the sound water for bird and dolphin viewing, swimming, floating, jet skiing, boating, fishing and never-ending water activities. To access the beach is a brief walk across the street and to the right to the public beach access at the 3rd Street Park Public Access. We relish viewing and hearing the sea from the main porch and 3rd story cupola, both with full wrap around porches. Emerald Path, NC Aquarium, Beaufort, Wild Horses of Shackleford Banks, Cape Lookout National Seashore, Cape Lookout Lighthouse, and much more close by CShore Family Beach Home by the Sea. We hope you and your family savor your stay at our family beach home.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many rental owners and rental homes supply Morehead City area travel discount guides that feature offers, either offered independently by merchants, or through a relationship between the property management company and the local vendor itself. These guides provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Could you switch your dates? The off-peak seasons frequently offer terrific rates on daily rentals.
- Many property management companies and owners offer special discounts for active and veteran members of the US Armed forces, or returning travelers to the same vacation home. Make sure to confirm with property management company to see if your visiting crew is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Some homes are particularly suited for specific types of guests. Event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some homes appeal to beach bums. Other homes are situated close to nightlife. If there's a specific Morehead City atteaction you simply love, search for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Think about getting trip insurance together with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental price, offers buyers reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed due to personal health emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel.
General Rental Information
First-timers are oftentimes shocked at the number and variety of weekly vacation rentals available in the Morehead City area. With such a wide selection, guests are sure to select a property that fits their desires and budget.
Virtually all rentals in Morehead City are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their property, management companies are instrumental in helping guests with reserving, checking-in, housekeeping services, and any routine maintenance issues that may occur.
Seasoned Morehead City vacationers have discovered a number of tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting vacation homes, however many novices will be delighted to realize that many of these "methods" are in plain sight, if you understand where they should search.
Where to find and book the perfect rental home:
Before you start to book "WATERFRONT! Tranquility bytheSea, CShoreBeachHome, Across from Beach onthe Sound", examine our short collection of considerations.
Search Early and Frequently
Morehead City vacation rentals start booking early. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-Twelve months before your vacation. A lot of households plan to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Find your Spot and Choose Dates
Start by choosing which particular area of Morehead City you'd like to visit, and the determine travel dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Consider that a lot of rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for the company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. Otherwise, speak to the property manager before you book.
Commit to a Budget
Will your chosen rental fit your budget during that prime Summer week? If a few groups or family members are sharing the cost, check that each group understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. One individual in your group needs to be responsible for getting contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the complete rental fee at time of reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is your family searching for? Is a pool mandatory?Do you want a rental with outside dining area? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Will the rental have bikes and beach toys available as part of your stay? Create a list of priority conveniences to help filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Grandparents will thank you for not reserving a stairs-only condominium on the Third floor. Make sure that you remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Think About Furry Family Members?
Are you or other members of the family traveling with a furry companion? Dog guidelines are different at each rental property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Many restrictions could dismiss a potential rental. Ensure that you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when pets are added. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Where to Search
Once the area, time and family members are decided, search multiple resources to find the best rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Morehead City local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. Local vacation home management companies proudly offer an exceptional vacation experience.
Re-read the description to ensure that the vacation rental has everything required. If something is missing, the vacation rental management company might know of very similar properties that suit your style and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks are likely to be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read through the Total Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
Book your Rental
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You will probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Put the property manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for easy access to answers during your visit.
Good job on reserving your vacation rental! You're on the way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any property damage as soon as you arrive. We also recommend immediately phoning the rental home manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any required repairs.
- You might need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or spa tub. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Residents are a good source of suggestions.
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Tidy up a bit. Even when you're spending money on a house cleaning fee, The rental really needs to be in sound condition. Kitchen sinks filled with pots and pans, substantial sand on the floor and sticky messes should really be remedied prior to leaving.
- As soon as your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to verify no property damage occurred during your remain. If at all possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Most rental property websites request feedback after your stay is complete. Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive reviews. If anything was wrong and they did not fix it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental wasn't as described, you should make it a point as part of your comments.
Hold a meeting with the people in your group. Did they love their rental? With a little luck everything ended up being outstanding and you're excited to reserve the same rental for next season. If not, you have acquired invaluable experience that will help with your next search.
- Island Water Sports - 0.3 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 1.3 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 1.5 miles
- Crab Shack - 1.7 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 1.7 miles
- Port Of Call - 1.7 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.1 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 4.0 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 2.0 miles
- Island Water Sports - 0.3 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 2.1 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 0.2 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 0.3 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 1.3 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 1.4 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 1.6 miles
- Leni Newell Studios And Gallery - 1.7 miles