- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyFeel our extravagant "Castle of the Sea," a brilliant 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home, located on the North River of appealing, cozy Beaufort, North Carolina. This open, airy, sunny, and enormous home away from home accommodates up to 8 people agreeably with 3 of the bedrooms with King beds with 14" firm memory foam beds and 1 smaller bedroom with a Day bed and trundle , both with 11" firm memory foam with pillow top Twin beds, and all with high thread count linens, down duvets, plenty of pillows, additional blankets, etc. etc.
All three of the "King" Bedrooms have 55" TVs, while the living room has a 42" constructed in TV with surround sound, all with premium channels including HBO, Sports, etc, as well as high speed internet/wifi.
The kitchen is entirely supplied with everything you need for preparing meals in, including plenty of complimentary pantry items, herbs & spices, condiments, coffee, teas, creamers, etc. etc.. The 2 full bathrooms and 1 half bath are all supplied with complimentary toiletries and plush towels.
The upstairs office and observatory has the premium view in the home and offers a relaxing hideaway, even when needing to get a little work done or take conference calls while on your holiday. The office is supplied with a printer, paper, and other office supplies you might need while away.
Even more importantly, there's a boat dock in the back yard with a modest private sandy beach, as well as a shared boat ramp around the corner from the home for added comfort.
There's also a completely supplied laundry room with washer and dryer, laundry detergent and other supplies you might need.
The most attractive part is that while the unit feels extremely private and cloistered, we're only 4 miles from all of the most magnificant eateries and stores on Front Street.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus will send printed guides with special deals for vacation rentals, dining and tours. Be on the lookout for these books and promotional books, as this allows travelers to enjoy the same wonderful attractions at a often substantial discounted.
- Could you alter your dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of maximum pricing.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may qualify for price reductions. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a markdown.
- Some properties are practically catered to specific clients, whether it's soundside units with pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature private kiteboarding launching areas. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the family activities and landmarks you are most looking forward to.
- Property management companies and individual rental home owners frequently offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, provides buyers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed a result of personal medical emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
General Vacation Rental Advice
Newcomers are often times surprised at the number and wide range of short-term rental homes available in the Morehead City area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available makes it possible to find an suitable retreat to fit their Morehead City family, from low-noise condos to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all rentals in Morehead City are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their rental home, management companies are instrumental in helping families with making reservations, check-in, house cleaning services, and any routine service problems that may arise.
We've put together a short guide to help you get the most from your rental property experience.
Searching for and reserving the best vacation property:
Before you start to book "Chateau De La Mer With Stunning Views Of The North River In Beaufort, NC", review our short list of issues to consider.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Selection
Morehead City rental homes are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your rental property 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation home..
Choose a Community and Date
Sometimes, the most challenging part of planning your trip is deciding where to go, and when. After the big decisions are tackled, everything else becomes simpler.
How Much Vacation rental Do You Actually Need?
How many family members are planning to share your trip? Consider that most rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for your group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available online. If not, speak to the property owner before you book.
Commit to a Budget
The majority of rentals are presented with a price range. Determine the cost for your chosen week. It might be at the top end of the range. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family before booking an expensive vacation property. Most rental contracts require a single person to be in charge of the whole reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What home features is your family trying to find? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or night life? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included in your rental property payment? Make a list of priority amenities to guide narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Optimal accessibility could make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, factor that into your search. Nearly all vacation rental listings include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Make sure you include your best friend! Pet policies are different at each rental property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Don't forget to read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *before* you book!
Searching the Internet
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Morehead City local vacation rentals" for local property management companies. Aside from having exceptional rental properties, local companies provide top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure that the rental home has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the vacation rental management company may know of comparable homes that better suit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks should be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Total Contract
You really need to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Ensure that your price includes all taxes and fees.
Make sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your standard rental rate, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed due to personal health emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected motel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Vacation Property
Once you believe you've found "the one", start the reservation process. Bear in mind that most rental agreements require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the property owner.
Where to Get Help
Put the rental manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your stay.
Good luck on booking your vacation rental! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure no damages are linked to your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to report your findings. This can prevent disputes during checkout.
- Ask questions. You might need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa tub. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a trip a lot more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Residents are a good source of advice. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best areas for night life?
- Be sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Make sure that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinets and closets.
- As soon as your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to make sure no damage occurred in the course of your remain. When possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Most rental property websites seek testimonials after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will thank you for positive critiques. If something went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but honest in regards to your experience. Top owners and managers will try hard to correct the situation.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the people in your group. Does everybody want to return next year? We hope this guide helped you find a fantastic rental home. Otherwise, you've gained useful experience to help with your next search.
- Dank Burrito - 3.4 miles
- The Spot - 1.6 miles
- Dragon King - 1.8 miles
- Blackbeards Grill and Grog - 1.9 miles
- Domino's Pizza Crystal Coast - 2.1 miles
- Rolandâ€™s Barbecue - 2.2 miles
- Taste of China - 2.2 miles
- City Kitchen - 2.9 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 3.4 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 3.4 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 3.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.4 miles
- Beaufort Club (The) - 1.5 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 3.4 miles
- Shackleford Banks Shelling & Wild Horse Expedition - 3.4 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 3.4 miles