View this property at:
About this Property
Cute, 3,700 square foot beach home with sea vistas, high ceilings, wood floors, granite countertops, wifi, intelligent TVs, and game consoles (xbox one/360, nintendo wii). Furnishings, decor, paint and accessories stay new year in and year out.
Guests from NC, across the US, and overseas have adored this ideal, 3rd row, family home with cute sea vistas. This 4-story beach home is tucked away in the dunes of Atlantic Beach in a peaceful, lovely family neighborhood just 2 miles from Fort Macon State Park.
Walk to the beach from the home whenever you want. No trolley rides or electric carts necessary! Just 200 footsteps to hit the beach on the sandy dune trail behind the home, or, walk/ride bicycles around the block on the flat, paved road. Amazing vistas of the sea and the intercoastal waterway surround the home.
This is a warm and welcoming North Carolina beach home, not a generic rental unit. This home is owned and carefully maintained by a family who treasures the NC coast. Communicate directly with the home owners; no turnstile office experience when you and your family arrive to check in.
It's your family's summer holiday- wedding- reunion- special get together- whatever the occasion, you deserve to be treated well! Expect enthusiasm, responsiveness, and concern for your family's needs as you make your holiday plans. Your family having a amazing time at the beach is important to us, and we want to do all we can to make sure you have a marvelous time.
You will find this home well supplied with beach equipment, books, movies, toys, games- all referbished regularly. With plenty of room for multiple families to spread out- over 3,700 square feet of living space on 4 floors with high ceilings and Striking pine wood floors. Charming antiques, inviting furnishings, original art, appealing outdoor decks- you'll feel right at home. Coastal camper families? We are a 45 min. drive to Camp Seagull, Seafarer, Don Lee, and many more. The Trinity Center is only 15 mins. away.
Special includes of the home include: Two full kitchens, a 4th floor children’ playroom finished with bespoke 'Blackbeard the Pirate' mural by a North Carolina artist, WiFi all through, 52' flatscreen TV and entertainment center, wireless internet, 5 outdoor decks, 2 screened porches, freight elevator for groceries and suitcases (no passengers), new appliances, outdoor hot shower and gated privacy fence around unit.
Atlantic Beach is located on the southern outer banks of North Carolina, in an area known as the Crystal Coast. Besides appealing and having fun on the beach, there’s plenty to do while you visit. We send our visitors a welcome package with links, contact info and descriptions of area activities, including:
Go antiquing, shopping, or savor great eateries in Atlantic Beach, Morehead City or Beaufort. Tour historic places like the NC Maritime Museum and Fort Macon State Park. Visit the marvelous NC Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores, about 5 miles away. Take a day trip to Ocracoke Island by ferry and visit some of Blackbeard's haunts. Watch the big boats haul in a prize catch at the Big Rock Billfish Tournament. Spend the day at Cape Lookout National Seashore; the deserted island that includes the diamond shoals lighthouse and a herd of the spectacular wild Shackleford ponies, where whole Atlantic Whelk shells wash up on shore.
Go fishing: inshore, off shore, or off the pier…Atlantic Beach is a boater's delight and marina access is only a few blocks from the home. Check out the Morehead City waterfront when the fishing boats unload their catch of the day. Play golf at the close by courses. Savor ridiculous waterfront eateries for the adults, or family-neighborly places if you have the children in tow. Ride bicycles. Read. Walk the beach… Do as much as you want, or as little as you want, just ENJOY!
Keywords: Fabulous beach home, family neighborhood, sea vistas, inviting, beautiful, family fun, Atlantic Beach
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many rental owners and vacation rental properties supply Morehead City area promotional travel catalogs that feature deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by a partnership between the management company and the itself. Look for these magazines and discount books, as this allows visitors to enjoy the same fantastic activities with a possibly considerable discounted.
- Flexible about when you can travel? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of peak fees.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be qualified for financial savings. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a special offer.
- Some vacation rentals are practically designed to serve particular guests, whether it's downtown rentals with fishing pier passes, city-center condos with nearby access to night life or waterfront homes that feature private kiteboarding launching areas. If there's a certain Morehead City atteaction that you love, be on the lookout for rental properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance together with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed as a consequence of personal health emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline.
How to Book a Rental Home
Many people are shocked to learn just how many vacation homes are available in their area of interest. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, equipment and working experience to provide convenient operational administration on behalf of the owner..
Here are some tips and techniques to help you navigate the rental home search and booking process.
Where to find and book the perfect rental property:
Do you think "Fantastic, 4-Story, Family Home with Beautiful Ocean and Sound Views " is the best rental home for your upcoming getaway? Read this checklist to ensure it fits your needs.
Search Early and Often
Like many renowned vacation spots, In Morehead City the best rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months in advance is recommended, when possible. Holiday reunions are a popular time for groups to plot their Summer family trips..
Decide on a Community and Date
Begin by figuring out which specific area of Morehead City you want to explore, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Establish who is going, and just how many/what particular bedroom arrangement you will need. Be mindful that most rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for your group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before you book.
What Exactly Are You Prepared to Shell out?
Will your preferred rental home suit your budget during that choice Summer week? Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones before reserving a pricey vacation property. Most rental agreements call for a single person to be liable for the entire reservation.
Make a List of "Preferences" and "Requirements"
What home features is your family interested in? Is a screened porch a requirement? Do you desire to be far from the crowds, or close to a city setting? Are mattress sheets included with the rental, or do you need to bring your own? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and desires" from your company to help filter your search to the most appropriate property.
Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Be sure to remember and inquire about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Take the Dog
Make sure to include your furrry friends. Pets are welcome at many rentals, but policies differ. A number of limitations may possibly dismiss a prospective vacation property. Make sure that you study agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
Best places to Search
Once the area, travel dates and guests are decided, search multiple sources to get the best vacation rental selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Morehead City local rental homes" for local property management companies. Local vacation rental management companies take pride in an exceptional vacation experience.
Re-read the description to make certain that the rental home has everything that you need. If something is missing, the rental management company might know of similar properties that better fit your desires and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read Through The Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancelling your Rental property
Cancellation policies are different for each vacation rental. Rental management companies and property owners typically offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you relief should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Remember that most rental agreements require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the rental owner.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Don't forget to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest storing the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Good luck on booking your vacation rental! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any problems soon after you arrive. Call the property manager right away to report your observations.
- You might need guidance for a fireplace, TV or spa. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call avoids many hassles.
- Be considerate of the community. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local people are a fantastic source of tips. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best areas for shopping?
- Don't forget to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Always make sure that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinets and cabinets.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for damage. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a blast? Just about all vacation rental management companies and vacation rental websites allow customers to offer feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was top notch, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If anything was disagreeable and they didn't fix it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental home was not as described, you will want to make it a point as part of your critique.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a debrief with your family. Did everybody have a great time? We hope this guide helped you find a terrific home away from home. If the property was not quite right, and you will better know how to filter your search next time.