- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Ping Pong Table
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this PropertyGrandiose!!! This home has everything to make your holiday marvelous! The living space is open concept with superb leather couches and high end furnishings. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, quality stainless steel pots and pans, matching new silverware and dishes, and quality cutlery and silverware.
The dining area has a glass table and provides pretty sea vistas while dining.
The Master bedroom has a king bed and a spectacular master bath. This room has tons of dresser space and humongous closets. The Sea view is unbeatable!
The second king suite has a private bath and an amazing view! The bed is high quality and very appealing.
The third bedroom has a queen bed and private bath. Its a very peaceful corner of the home and extremely calming.
The fourth bedroom is a queen bed, and located on the main floor off the living room. It is attractively decorated with a high quality, solid wood bedroom set, and is simple access to the bathroom across the hall.
The 5th bedroom is on the first level of the home and has a double bed and a single pull-out stuffed chair. It is elegantly furbished with a high quality bed and furnishings. There is a 5th bathroom in the hall for this room.
The family room on the lower level has a queen pull-out couch bed that is usable for additional sleeping. There are also 2 single roll-aways in a bedroom closet upstairs. The family room is fun space for everybody, with high quality furnishings. It has monstrous windows that look out over the beach. There is a door to an outdoor patio in the family room.
I cannot anxiety enough how beautiful and high quality this home is.
One dog is allowed with a $250 non-returnable pet fee.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many official tourism bureaus will send you printed tourism guides with savings for lodging, restaurants and attractions. These guides can provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Are your vacation dates flexible? The off-peak shoulder seasons typically offer phenomenal rates on rental accommodations.
- Are you a military veteran? Several property management companies offer markdowns to veterans and active-duty military. Make sure to ask property owner to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a markdown.
- Some rental homes are basically designed to serve specific travelers, whether it's downtown homes with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to shopping or waterfront homes that have private boat launching areas. If there's a certain Morehead City atteaction that you just love, search for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Rental companies and individual home owners frequently offer customers an opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any nights missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned motel stay or additional gas.
The Rental Process
Some people are shocked to learn how many properties are available in Morehead City. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rental homes are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Owners typically choose management companies to facilitate advertising and marketing, cleaning and maintenance tasks.
Seasoned Morehead City vacationers have discovered a few tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rental properties, however many beginners will be delighted to learn that many of these "strategies" are in plain sight, if you recognize where they should look.
Finding and booking the right vacation property:
Before you book "Great House built in 2013 ~ New Pool & New Hot Tub Awesome Beach with elevator", review our short checklist of things to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Morehead City vacation homes are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the best choice of homes, we suggest searching and reserving your Morehead City rental 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever feasible. Holiday gatherings can be a great time for groups to plot their Summer family trips..
Find your Spot and Choose Dates
Sometimes, the toughest part of planning your trip is choosing where to go, and when. When the big decisions are hammered out, everything else is simpler.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Be aware that most homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for your party. Most rental home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Determine Your Budget
Most rental homes are presented with a price range. Confirm the cost for your selected stay. It could be at the top end of the range. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions well before reserving a costly vacation property. A single individual in your company will have to be in charge of getting contributions and accepting responsibility for the complete rental fee at time of reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your family trying to find? Do you primarily want a vacation rental with a swimming pool, hot tub or volleyball court? Do you wish to be away from it all, or near civilization? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included with your rental charge? Gather a list of "needs and desires" from your group to help filter your search to the perfect home.
Special Things to consider
Adequate access can make or break a trip for the less-mobile. Be sure to remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Your Puppy Needs a Holiday, Too
Make sure you include your companion! Animal friends are welcome at a number of rental properties, but policies differ. Many restrictions may eliminate a potential vacation property. You'll want to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when animals are added. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Start the Search
A number of internet resources exist to match renters with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Morehead City local rentals" for local property management companies. Local property management companies pride themselves on a superior rental experience.
Re-read the description to be sure the home has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the property management company may know of very similar properties that better fit your style and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try asking for an additional night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study the Entire Agreement
You will have to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes state taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancellation policies are different for each vacation rental. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your base rental price, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed a result of personal health related emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected motel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Vacation Property
As soon as you believe you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. Bear in mind that most rental agreements will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the vacation home owner.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To ensure that no damages are associated with your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. If you discover damage, or if fixes are needed call the rental manager straight away. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, property access, pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager promptly. A brief phone call eliminates many hassles.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best spots for shopping?
- Remember to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check every room of the rental home to ensure that you've gathered all personal belongings.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for property damage. If possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your vacation rental? Most rental websites ask for comments after your stay . Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing recommendations. If anything went wrong, we advise being understanding but straightforward with regards to your stay. The best property owners and managers will work very hard to rectify the issue.
Learn from your Stay
Did they enjoy their rental? Maybe everything was wonderful and you're ready to re-book the rental for next year. Otherwise, you've acquired invaluable experience that will help with the next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.9 miles
- Circa 81 - 4.8 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.7 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 1.7 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.8 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 2.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.4 miles
- Dank Burrito - 3.1 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.7 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 1.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.1 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 3.2 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 3.2 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 3.2 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.7 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.8 miles