- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this Property5 bedrooms, 3 full baths. 1st level is a huge living/ recreational area with TV and ping pong table along with 2 bedrooms and a shared bath. Middle level has great room, kitchen, dining area, bedroom and bath. 3rd floor has 2 additional bedrooms with a shared full bath. 3 TVs, DVD, washer, dryer, dishwasher, outdoor shower and WiFi. Saturday to Saturday units. No smoking no dogs and cats. 2nd row. Smooth walk to beach and sea vistas from porch. Sheets and towels are NOT supplied.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many rental owners and vacation properties supply Morehead City area travel discount magazines which include money-saving deals, either offered independently by vendors, or by way of a partnership between the property manager and the local vendor itself. Search for these catalogs and promotional books, because this allows travelers to discover the same attractions with a substantial discounted.
- Willing to switch your travel dates? Off-peak times provide sizeable savings.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Quite a few rental companies provide price savings to vets and active-duty military. Make sure to confirm with property management company to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a price reduction.
- Some rentals are practically catered to particular guests, whether it is oceanside rentals with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature their own windsurfing launching areas. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the family activities and places of interest you are most looking forward to.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance along with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay rate, provides guests reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed resulting from personal medical-related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Rental Home
Many people are surprised to learn how many rentals are offered in their area of interest. With such a wide selection, clients are sure to come across a rental that matches their expectations and spending budget.
Vacation homes are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are liked by owners mainly because they coordinate the advertising and operations..
Below are some tips and suggestions to help you understand the rental home search and booking process.
Searching for and reserving the best rental:
Do you think "Cox Cottage 5 bedrooms 3 baths 3 TVs 2nd Row" is the perfect rental for your next vacation? Read through this guide to ensure it fits your preferences.
Search Early and Often
Morehead City rentals start booking early. For the greatest selection, begin your planning and search Six-12 months before a trip. Holiday gatherings can be a popular time for families to plan their Summer escapes..
Find your Area and Identify Dates
Sometimes, the hardest part of scheduling your vacation is figuring out where to go, and when. After the big decisions are resolved, the rest will be simplier and easier.
How Many Beds?
Determine who is attending the vacation, and just how many/what type of bedroom setup you'll need. Remember that that most rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is suitable for your party. Generally vacation home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Decide on Your Budget
Confirm that "Cox Cottage 5 bedrooms 3 baths 3 TVs 2nd Row" fits your price range *during your desired dates*. If several groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, be certain that each group understands their obligation and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. A single member of your group needs to be given the task of gathering contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the entire rental fee at time of reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is your family looking for? Do you just want a rental home with a pool, spa tub or beach volleyball court? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or night life? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, beach umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental fee? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and preferences" from your party to help filter your search to the perfect property.
Grandparents will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-access-only condo on the Third floor. Make sure you remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other individuals in the group traveling with a pet? Pet guidelines are different at each rental property. Study descriptions carefully. Type of pet, size and breeds can be controlled. Study your agreement very carefully! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *before* you book!
The best places to Search
Many internet resources exist to match vacationers with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Morehead City local rental homes" for local rental management companies. Local vacation rental management companies pride themselves on a top-quality rental experience.
Re-read the description to be sure the property has everything required. If it is lacking, the property management company might know of comparable properties that suit your preferences and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an additional night. The off-season offers your best opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Study the Entire Agreement
Read through the whole agreement and be certain you fully understand who is liable for:
- Utility bills
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
Be sure you understand the cancellation policy before reserving. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the standard rental home price, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed due to personal health related emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
Reserve your Rental
When you feel you've identified "the one", start the booking process. You'll likely need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Make sure that you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend saving the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. To ensure that no damages are attributed to your visit, create a record of any problem areas of the property. We also recommend promptly calling the property manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any repairs.
- You may need guidance for a gas fireplace, TV or hot tub. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. Frequently, surrounding households are filled by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay considerably more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Residents are a fantastic source of advice.
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Be certain that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinetry and closets.
- When your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to make certain no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. We recommend walking through with the property manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Nearly all rental home web sites request reviews after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing ratings. If anything was unsatisfactory and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental home wasn't as described, you should note that in your feedback.
Use Your Experience
Did they feel about the rental home? Maybe everything was fantastic and you are all set to re-book the same rental home for your next vacation. Otherwise, you've acquired useful experience that can help with another search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.7 miles
- Circa 81 - 4.6 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.4 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 1.4 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.6 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.7 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.1 miles
- Dank Burrito - 3.1 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.5 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 1.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.1 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 3.2 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 3.2 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 3.2 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.6 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.6 miles