- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Children Welcome
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThe room is located just blocks away from downtown Beaufort, full of stores and eateries, all within walking distance. The room itself is inside of a modest Eco-amicable hotel. There are two covered porches on the unit, as well as a covered garage on the ground floor. For those of our visitors who elect to bring a pet, we do have multiple areas on the ground floor where you can accept your family dogs and cats to do their work; there are doggy bags included in those areas. We do have a pet fee of $30 a nighttime plus tax.
It is one enormous room with a queen bed as well as a full sized sleeper couch. It does have a full private bathroom, with a tub and shower combo. The kitchenette has a dishwasher and a two top stove with enough dishes and silverware for four people.
Check in is at 2 pm and check out is at 10 am. Discovery diving is open from 8 am to 9 pm. If you will be arriving later, please let us know, so we can make arrangements for you.
We hope you savor your stay!
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many management companies and vacation rental properties provide Morehead City area promotional catalogs that feature coupons, either offered individually by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the local store itself. Search for these publications and coupon books, as this allows vacationers to experience the same wonderful activities at a quite often significantly discounted.
- Want to avoid the packed areas and save money? Shoulder seasons provide outstanding savings.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Several management companies offer rate reductions to veterans and active-duty military. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Some properties are particularly designed for particular types of visitors. Event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. Some homes appeal to beach bums. Other rentals are positioned close to night life. You will definitely get the most value from a home that most closely satisfies your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance along with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, offers vacationers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed a result of medical related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected motel stay or additional gasoline.
The Rental Process
Newcomers are likely to be shocked at the number and selection of daily, weekly and monthly rental properties available in the Morehead City area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The vast majority of rentals in Morehead City are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local rental management companies. Rental owners often choose management companies to manage promoting and advertising, housekeeping services and maintenance tasks.
We've developed a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental experience.
Where to find and reserve a great vacation rental:
Before you start to book "PETS Welcome for small extra fee..Walking distance to Beaufort Waterfront", go through our short collection of issues to consider.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Selection
Like many popular hot spots, In Morehead City the best rental homes are booked early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months in advance is recommended, when possible. Holiday reunions can be a great time for families to plot their Summer escapes..
Find your Spot and Determine Dates
Start by determining which specific area of Morehead City you'd like to visit, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Determine who is going, and just how many/what type of bedroom setup you'll need. Bear in mind that a lot of homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is acceptable for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible online. If not, contact the property owner before you reserve the home.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Pay?
The majority of rental properties are marketed with a cost range. Determine the cost for your preferred trip. It might be at the top end of the range. If many groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, be certain that each party understands their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. A single individual in your group will need to be responsible for gathering repayments and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental cost at time of reservation.
What property features is your family searching for? Is a screened deck a necessity? Do you desire to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Are sheet sets included with the rental contract, or will you need to take your own? Gather a list of "needs and desires" from your company to help narrow your search to the most appropriate home.
Special Things to consider
Frequently the elder generation has problems with stairways. Make sure you remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Make sure you include your pets. Although many vacation rentals allow animals, guidelines and costs vary per rental. Many constraints may eliminate a prospective rental. Examine your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *before* you book!
Searching the Internet
A number of internet resources exist to match clients with rental owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Morehead City local rental homes" for local property management companies. Local companies will have a unique assortment of rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you've found your dream rental, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
While not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try asking for an additional night. Off-peak season offers your greatest opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read through the Entire Agreement
Read the full agreement and make certain you fully understand who is liable for:
- Utility bills
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. Many vacation property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You'll probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Don't forget to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend keeping the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congrats on booking your rental! You're on the way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. To ensure no damages are linked to your visit, create a record of any problem areas of the rental. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to report your findings. This will protect against disputes during check out.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, house access, pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. Local people will likely be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a fantastic source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best spots for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Tidy up a little. Even though you're spending money on a cleaning fee, The vacation home really should be in very good condition. Kitchen sinks stuffed with dishes, surplus beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes should really be taken care of prior to leaving.
- Make a point to walk through the rental one last time and check for damage. Whenever possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Most property management companies and rental search sites permit customers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your praise. If something went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but honest in regards to your stay. The best property owners and managers will work hard to rectify the situation.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your family. Does everyone want to go back? Hopefully this guide steered you to a terrific home away from home. If the rental wasn't ideal, and you will better recognize how to refine your search for the next time.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 3.0 miles
- Dank Burrito - 0.4 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.6 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 3.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.1 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 4.4 miles
- Bella Pizza - 4.4 miles
- City Kitchen - 0.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.4 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 0.4 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 0.4 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 0.5 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 2.5 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 4.3 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 2.8 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 0.4 miles