- 8 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyOne of the most superb units on the island! Our sensational, inviting home is less than 100 yards from the beach, with 2 public beach accesses less than a 5 min. walk from our driveway. We just freshly finished remodeling our 8 bed/4 bath home for our 2019 renters! We invite you to relax and adore the 2 calming decks (front and back) while you take in the sound of crashing waves and smell of salty air. Located down Coast Guard Road accepts for smooth access on and off the island and a fast bicycle ride or drive to all the local luxuries, including grocery stores, a wine market, a movie theatre, countless eateries and bars, shopping, the Bogue Inlet Pier, mini golf and go-karts. We want you to relish your stay, so we include EVERYTHING you need; linens, bath towels, wash cloths, beach towels, beach chairs, beach games/toys, a entirely-supplied kitchen (complete with a set of brand new pots and pans, knife set, silverware, mixing bowls, measuring cups, Keurig coffee maker, spices and more), blazingly fast whole home WiFi (400mbps), multiple TVs with spectrum cable, a movie room with 100” projector, outdoor shower and much more!!
We request that you refrain from smoking in the home or on the decks, as it is inevitable that the smoke will travel inside and inhibit us from including the peerless and most tidy rental on Emerald Isle. We also don’t accept family dogs and cats, as it would be too difficult to properly tidy 4000sq/ft in between units. We very much value you respecting these requests.
Check-in is at 4pm or later; check-out is 10am or earlier. We can accommodate special requests for these times as availability accepts. As long as the home is vacant, tidy and ready for renters, we will accept renters to check in as early as possible on check-in day, or later in the afternoon on check-out day! Just let us know if that is necessary and we will do our most superb to accommodate you!
The 3rd floor has 3 bedrooms (2 queen beds and a trundle-style bed) that share an upsized bathroom which includes a double vanity and a sizable walk-in shower. One of the front-loading washer/dryer sets is located on this floor. The 3rd floor also homes the master suite which includes a king bed, a bathroom with a double vanity and a huge walk-in shower with dual shower heads, and a gargantuan walk-in closet with an abundance of constructed-ins for hanging clothes.
The 2nd floor has a generous, thoroughly-supplied kitchen, island that seats 2, kitchen table that seats 4, and generous dining room with a massive farmhouse-style table that seats 10 very restfully. The living room is just off the kitchen with a bespoke-ordered upsized sectional couch for an abundance of peaceful space. The 2nd front-loading washer/dryer is located on this floor, as well as a half bath which includes an additional toilet and sink. This floor also includes 2 bedrooms (one king bed and one queen bed) both of which share a bathroom.
The first floor includes a enormous open room with a ping pong table, wet bar with sink, mini refrigerator and Keurig. A movie room with a 100” projector that includes Spectrum cable as well as a Blu-ray player for our movie collection of over 200 dvd/Blu-ray discs. Savor these movies on our bespoke-ordered upsized sectional, with an upsized ottoman that turns this couch into a Wyoming king-sized bed that can sleep 4!!! This floor also hosts 2 bedrooms (1 king and 1 bunk bed with a single on top of a full) both with walk-in closets and share a bathroom with a huge walk-in shower.
There are 2 decks located off the 2nd floor. The back outdoor space sports a sizable BQ grille that’s hooked into the in-ground propane tank, so there’s no need to worry about running out of gas!
There is generous parking. A parking pad out front by the street, as well as multiple pads directly in front and on the side of the home. We’ve parked as many as 10 cars here during the holidays!
Our neighborhood does not have a community pool, however we have a partnership with the Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort (2 min. drive up Coast Guard Rd) that accepts our renters complete access to their resort-style pool, complete with a splash pad for children and cornhole/outdoor ping pong for adults. If you would like access to the pool, please let us know!
The walk to our neighborhood beach accesses are less than 5 mins.. There is no public parking for the beach, so only the residents of the neighborhood use these accesses.
**We require all renters to sign our rental agreement via DocuSign within 72 hours of renting. We also require a photo copy of a government issued photo ID that matches the credit card used for payment. Failure to sign rental agreement and/or give a valid photo ID will not be allowed entry into our home**
The Town of Emerald Isle has done a unbelievable job of making Emerald Isle bicycle/walking helpful. The bicycle path stretches the entirety of Emerald Isle, about 12 miles from the end of the island at “The Point” alongside all the eateries, shopping centers and attractions, ending towards the middle of the island. **Please note that we do not supply bicycles. If you’re unable to bring your own, bicycles can be rented from Highway 58 Bicycles of Emerald Isle (252) 345-9006**
Publix - (1.3 miles, a 9-min. bicycle-ride)
Food Lion - Emerald Plantation Shopping Center (1.5 miles, a 10-min. bicycle-ride)
Lowes Foods - A brief trip across the bridge; typically the most superb selection of beer. (3.3 miles, 8 min drive)
Walmart Supercenter - (8.3 miles, 15-min. drive)
There is plenty of convenient Shopping on Emerald Isle including in the close by (1.5 miles, a 10-min. bicycle-ride) Emerald Plantation Shopping Center.
CVS Pharmacy - One the island (1.9 miles, 5 min drive)
Walgreens - Just across the bridge on the mainland (3.1 miles, 7-min. drive)
Emerald Forest Mini-Golf
Fun World Motor Sports (Go-Karting)
Hot Wax Surf and Paddle Sports Units
Salty Pirate Water Park
Golfin Dolphin/Macdaddy’s (Driving range, putt putt, bowling alley)
Emerald Plantation Cinema (Movie Theatre)
Bogue Inlet Pier (Fishing, food, sight-seeing)
Coastline Golf Carts & Units
Eateries in Emerald Isle:
Rucker Johns (American style)
Sharks Den (Burgers, Beers and other bar food)
Hwy 55 (Burgers, Beers, Fries, Shakes)
Lazzara’s Pizza and Subs
Village Ice Cream and Candies
Jackie’s American Grille (Midrange American style with good seafood)
Flipperz Family Bar & Grille
Caribsea (Upscale seafood, call in advance for reservations)
El Zarape (Mexican Food)
Plaza Mexico Restaurant (Mexican Food)
Ben & Jerry’s
Sweet Spot (Candy Shop)
The Trading Post (Southern Food & Spirits)
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many property managers and vacation rental properties supply Morehead City area promotional catalogs which feature money-saving offers, either offered independently by vendors, or by a relationship between the management company and the merchant itself. Be on the lookout for these books and promotional books, because this allows visitors to experience those great attractions at a substantial discounted.
- Desire to steer clear of the packed areas and spend less? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of high fees.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may qualify for discounted prices. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a discounted price.
- Is there a specific experience that you are most anticipating during your stay? You'll receive the best value from a home which most directly suits your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Property management companies and individual home owners generally offer customers the chance to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, offers visitors reimbursement of their travel expenses for any nights missed as a result of medical related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline.
How to Book a Vacation Home
You may be pleasantly surprised to find out how many properties are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available makes it possible to find an ideal getaway to fit their Morehead City gang, from tranquil condominiums to huge event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property owners often select management companies to facilitate marketing, cleaning and maintenance tasks.
We've constructed a brief guide to help you get the most out of your vacation property experience.
Where to find and book the perfect vacation rental:
Before you start to book "Freshly renovated Crystal Coast retreat only steps from the beach!", review our short checklist of things to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Morehead City rental homes start booking early. To assure the most desirable selection of vacation homes, we advise searching and reserving your Morehead City vacation home Six-12 months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Many groups decide to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Select a Village and Date
Quite often, the toughest portion of planning your vacation is figuring out where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are hammered out, everything else will be easier.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Bear in mind that a lot of properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for the family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. If not, get in touch with the property manager before you reserve the home.
Determine Your Budget
Most rental properties are advertised with a price range. Determine the rate for your desired stay. It could be at the top end of the range. If multiple individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, check that each group knows their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. One individual in your company must be given the task of collecting payments and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental payment at time of reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What home features is your family searching for? Is a swimming pool reallynecessary?Do you want a vacation property with open-air lounge? Would you like to be far from the crowds, or near a city setting? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental home charge? Make a list of prioritized "needs and desires" from your group to help narrow your search to the perfect property.
Proper accessibility can make or break a trip for the less-mobile. Make certain to remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Are you or other people in the family visiting with a pup? Animal friends are welcome at many rental homes, but policies differ. Type of pet, size and breeds could be restricted. Don't forget to read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Where to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Morehead City local vacation homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Local companies will often have a unique assortment of rentals daily and weekly.
When you have located the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. This is most effective through the off-peak season when many homes sit empty.
Read the Agreement
You will have to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the standard price, guests must pay state taxes when renting "Freshly renovated Crystal Coast retreat only steps from the beach!", along with any other fees which may be mandatory based upon their circumstances, including a dog charge, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Be sure to be aware of the cancellation policy prior to reserving. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Reservation
When you feel you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. You'll likely need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Information
Make sure that you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats on booking your rental! You're on the way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental property right away. If you find problems, or if repairs are required call the rental manager straight away. If there is a disagreement about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts could be useful.
- When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, property access, pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local residences can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best spots for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check each room of the rental to be sure you've collected all belongings.
- As soon as everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make certain no damage occurred during your remain. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Many property management companies and rental websites permit travellers to provide reviews. If your rental home and/or property manager was top-notch, they will likely appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong, we suggest being understanding but honest with regards to your rental experience. The best property owners and managers will work hard to correct the problem.
Learn from your Experience
Did they feel about the property? Maybe everything was outstanding and you're excited to re-book the same property for next year. If not, you have gained valuable experience to aid with another search.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.8 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 0.7 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 1.6 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.0 miles
- The Trading Post - 2.0 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 2.0 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 0.6 miles
- 4 J's Cafe and Bakery - 1.1 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.8 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 2.4 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 0.5 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 0.7 miles
- Water Boggan - 0.9 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 1.0 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 1.1 miles
- Teezher Charters - 1.1 miles