- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- DVD Player
- Housekeeper Optional
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyClassic Beach Holiday Rental with Huge Private Pool (14 X 33 size). 4 Bedroom, 4 Bath Beach Home. Less than a block from the beach access at the end of the island called "The Point". Superior fishing, surfing and shelling at this location. Sea Peek view and sound view. Huge private pool offers lounge chairs, grille, picnic area & tiki bar - landscaped pool area as well! Wrap around decks on both levels of home. Covered parking underneath home.
LEVEL ONE: entryway, four bedroom and three baths. Master Bedroom with king & private bath. Bedroom #2 with 2 queens has private bath. Bedrooms #3 with Double Twin Bunk Bed and Bedroom #4 with Twins share a hall bath.
LEVEL TWO: Huge living area with surround sound vistas and sea peak. Wrap porch with furnishings and cover makes this a appealing experience. 5 Color Cable TV's and high speed internet.
Gas grille supplied (gas not supplied) and outdoor dining table. Sorry, no smoking inside or family dogs and cats allowed. Rents from Sunday to Sunday WEEKS ONLY! LINENS PROVIDED in Prime Season (full price weeks only).
****CENTURY 21 Coastland Realty will be contacting you for further rental payment details after you rent online.****
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many rental managers and rental properties supply Morehead City area vacation discount guides which include coupons, either offered individually by local companies, or by a partnership between the property management company and the local store itself. Search for these publications and discount books, since this allows vacation goers to take advantage of the very same fantastic activities with a generally substantial discounted.
- Willing to change your trip dates? Shoulder seasons provide outstanding offers.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may qualify for discounted prices. Be sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a reduction.
- Is there a certain activity you are most getting excited about during your stay? If there's a specific Morehead City atteaction you simply love, look for rental properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners often offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, offers travellers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed a result of health emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated motel stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Vacation Home
You might be shocked to uncover just how many properties are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, vacationers are sure to select a rental that matches their wishes and spending plan.
The majority of rentals in Morehead City are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by property owners because they coordinate the online marketing and operations..
Here are some tips and tricks to help you navigate the rental search and booking process.
Finding and booking the best rental property:
Do you believe "3rd row home with private pool, tiki bar and easy beach access" is the perfect vacation property for your upcoming getaway? Read this check list to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
Morehead City vacation rentals start booking early. To guarantee the best choice of homes, we recommend searching and reserving your Morehead City rental 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Many visitors prefer to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Decide on a Town and Time
Sometimes, the hardest portion of organizing your vacation is deciding on where to go, and when. When the big decisions are tackled, the rest becomes simplier and easier.
Exactly How Much Rental Do You Really Need?
How many family members are planning to share your vacation? Remember that many rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for your group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible online. Otherwise, get in touch with the property manager before you reserve the home.
What Are You Willing to Spend?
Does your selected rental home suit your budget during that preferred Summer week? Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones prior to reserving an expensive rental home. Most rental documents require a single individual to be liable for the entire reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the family interested in? Do you primarily desire a vacation home with a pool, spa or volleyball court? Do you want to be away from it all, or close to a city setting? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental property charge? Gather a list of "needs and desires" from your party to help filter your search to the most suitable property.
Proper access can make or break a trip for the less-mobile. Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
What About 4-Legged Family Members?
Remember to include your furrry friends. Animal friends are welcome at many rental homes, but guidelines differ. Study your contract carefully! Service fees may apply when animals are added. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Morehead City local rentals" for local rental management companies. Local companies often have an exclusive collection of rentals daily and weekly.
When you have found the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your greatest opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read the Total Contract
You really should know which services are included:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Ensure that you be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. Rental home management companies and home owners often offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides relief should disaster strike.
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Remember that most rental agreements will require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the home owner.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Put the rental manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental home right away. If you discover wear and tear, or if fixes are needed contact the rental manager straight away. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts should be incredibly helpful.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or jacuzzi. Call your home manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of trouble.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. Natives will likely be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a visit a little more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Locals are a good source of tips.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Confirm that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinetry and closets.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and look for property damage. If at all possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Virtually all rental sites request testimonials after your stay is complete. Rental owners and property managers will thank you for favorable recommendations. If anything went wrong and they failed to correct it in a practical manner, or when the vacation rental wasn't as described, you will want to note that as part of your critique.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Did they love their vacation? If everything was perfect, next year's trip planning will be painless. If the property was not quite right, and you'll better know how to improve your search for the next time.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.6 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 2.2 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 3.2 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.5 miles
- The Trading Post - 3.5 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 3.5 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 2.1 miles
- 4 J's Cafe and Bakery - 2.6 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.6 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 3.9 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 1.8 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 2.2 miles
- Harrikaâ€™s Brew Haus - 2.4 miles
- Water Boggan - 2.4 miles
- Dudley's Marina - 2.6 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 2.6 miles