- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Included
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyHi.
Your search for the ideal beach hideaway ends here. If you'd like to learn more, please contact Sun Surf Realty on Emerald Isle, NC, for renting details, prices, and availability.
Now, please take just a moment to watch the video link, located above the main picture.
Just for the Halibut West is not just another beach rental. THIS is a Beach Home, replete with all the essentials. I want my visitors to feel welcomed, and comfortable. So, I make sure that they are wonderfully surprised from the moment they arrive. Your holiday is a precious thing. I make sure its treated as such.
Please Click above on 'Traveler Reviews' and read what others visitors have said about my little bungalow by the sea.
Bookings for the 2018 spring and summer seasons are well underway. The Summer of 2017 was a complete sell-out once again! So, if you have a desired date, don't hesitate to rent now!
My 2018 visitors will relish fresh upgrades at Just for the Halibut WEST, including new Sealy Pillow Top Mattresses, new living room furnishings, new gas grille, and more....
Many of my visitors have commented on the sound system at Halibut, with speakers both indoors and out. Just plug in your device, and play back the sound track of your Life! One of my favorite Pandora channels is "Laid Back Beach Music." Give it a listen on the enlargened sea view outdoor space.
I ALSO OWN JUST FOR THE HALIBUT EAST (Vacation Rental By Owner # 201987). IF THE DATE YOU DESIRE IS NOT AVAILABLE AT HALIBUT WEST, PLEASE CHECK AVAILABILITY RIGHT NEXT DOOR AT HALIBUT EAST. OR, RENT BOTH SIDES, FOR A TOTAL OF SIX BEDROOMS AND FOUR BATHROOMS, THAT CAN COMFORTABLY ACCOMMODATE 12! Just an idea....
What makes Halibut WEST so accommodating? When you arrive, the beds are made, and towels are on your bed. The home is tidy and welcoming. You merely need to get unpacked, grab a frosty drink, and step out to the BEACH, or the gracious Sea Front Deck! That loud noise you hear? It's the SURF!
I hope you can steal some time from your hectic Life to experience this splendidly furbished oceanfront duplex, where the oceanside porch, furbished with rocking chairs, and loungers becomes your oceanside living room. That smell? It's the salt air!
Greet the morning from the newly enlargened sea view outdoor space, as the sun rises over the mighty Atlantic. Adore your morning coffee, as Dolphins meander past. Seabirds soar, waves crash, and the sea wind replenishes your spirit, releasing you from the World whence you came. You are sitting, front row, on one of His most extraordinary wonders. This is shorefront visiting, North Carolina style..
After a day on the beach, savor showering 'alfresco' in the enclosed outdoor shower (hot/cold water) with dressing area, located underneath the bungalow. I have visitors report that they never shower indoors when they stay at Halibut...
So evening has finally arrived. It's time to relax on the front porch, and listen to the crashing waves, the sea wind, and your favorite music... Speakers on the outdoor space are soooo sweet! :)
Sandy beaches, gentle sea waves, and a peaceful family mood define the Emerald Isle holiday experience. This isn't Myrtle Beach! It's far less commercialized and busy. It's much more laid back...but, there's plenty to do! It IS the ideal Carolina Coastal hideaway.
Don’t forget that your furry family members are welcome. (Limited to two dogs, up to 30 pounds MAX each). No pet fee is mandatory!
Saturday to Saturday units. NO SMOKING INSIDE...but a fine cigar on the outdoor space is encouraged. YOU MUST be 25 or older to rent my home.
When making your reservation, please reference 'Just for the Halibut- WEST!'
I look forward to welcoming you to my little bungalow by the sea.
Please note that reservations made under false pretenses will be subject to cancellation, and eviction with no refund given. OUCH! Plus, you will have to endure a serious lecture from my Mom.
Keywords: Duplex, Sea front
Money Saving Strategies
- Many rental owners and vacation rental properties supply Morehead City area travel discount guides which include coupons, either offered independently by vendors, or via a relationship between the management company and the itself. These guides can provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Are you able to shift your dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons generally offer terrific rates on daily rental properties.
- Plenty of vacation rental companies and owners offer savings for active duty and veteran members of the U.S. Armed forces, or returning vacation goers of the same property. Make sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your visiting group is eligible for a markdown.
- Some properties are particularly suited for particular types of vacationers. Event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding parties and corporate escapes. Some homes appeal to beach bums. Other rentals are situated close to music venues. If there's a specific Morehead City atteaction you simply love, be on the lookout for rental properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, provides guests reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed a result of medical-related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or additional gas.
The Rental Process
You may be pleasantly surprised to discover just how many rentals are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their vacation home, management companies are critical in helping families with booking, check-in, house cleaning, as well as routine maintenance problems that may occur.
Below are great tips and tricks to help you navigate the rental home search and reservation process.
Where to find and book a great rental property:
Do you believe "Stunning Oceanfront Views-Clean-Pet Friendly-Amazing sound system indoors & out" is the perfect rental home for your upcoming family vacation? Read this guide to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Morehead City the best rental homes are booked very early. To find the best selection, start your planning and search 6-Twelve months in advance of your vacation. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental..
Choose a Town and Time
Quite often, the toughest part of planning your trip is deciding where to go, and when. After the big decisions are resolved, the rest becomes easier.
Choosing an Appropriately-Sized Rental
Confirm who is joining, and how many/what type of bedroom arrangement you should have. Remember that many homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to determine what is suitable for your group. Generally rental home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Spend?
Make sure that "Stunning Oceanfront Views-Clean-Pet Friendly-Amazing sound system indoors & out" works with your budget *during your desired week*. If several groups or family members are sharing the cost, always make sure that each group knows their obligation and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. One member of your party will need to be responsible for getting repayments and accepting responsibility for the entire rental fee at time of booking.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is your group searching for? Do you only desire a rental with a swimming pool, spa tub or beach volleyball court? Does the property need to be oceanfront, in town, or near shopping? Will the property have bicycles and beach toys available throughout your stay? Gather a list of "needs and wants" from your group to help narrow your search to the most suitable property.
Do certain people in your crew have special needs? Make certain to remember and ask about wheel chair access, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Take the Dog
Make sure to include your pets. While a number of vacation rentals allow family pets, guidelines and charges vary per property. Examine your contract thoroughly! Charges may apply when animals are included. Ask questions *before* you book!
It Is Time to Search
Once the place, dates and attendees are decided, search multiple sources to find the best vacation home selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Morehead City local vacation rentals" for local property management companies. Local companies frequently have an exclusive selection of rental properties daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to confirm the vacation rental has everything you need. If it is lacking, the rental management company might know of similar homes that better suit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try asking for an additional night. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Entire Contract
You really should know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes state taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies are different for each rental. Rental home management companies and property owners often offer their clients the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you comfort should tragedy strike.
After you feel you've identified "the one", start the booking process. You'll likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Information
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. To make certain no damages are attributed to your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. Contact the rental manager immediately to report your observations. If there is a difference of opinion about legal liability later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will probably be useful.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, house access, pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager immediately. A quick phone call avoids many problems.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. Local people should be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a vacation a lot more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best places for shopping?
- Don't forget to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check every space of the vacation property to make certain you've gathered all belongings.
- Once everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental to verify no damage occurred in the course of your stay. If possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Just about all property management companies and vacation rental websites allow travellers to give reviews. If the property and/or property manager was terrific, they'll appreciate your positive reviews. If anything was unacceptable and they did not fix it in a practical manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you should note that in your review.
Did everybody have a good time? Hopefully this guide steered you to a fantastic vacation rental. Otherwise, you have acquired useful rental search experience that will help with the next search.
- Island Water Sports - 1.2 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 2.2 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 2.4 miles
- Crab Shack - 2.5 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 2.6 miles
- Port Of Call - 2.6 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.2 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 4.9 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 2.9 miles
- Island Water Sports - 1.2 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 1.2 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 1.1 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 1.2 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 2.2 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 2.2 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 2.5 miles
- Leni Newell Studios And Gallery - 2.6 miles