- Emerald Isle
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyWelcome to Whalebone A . Walk to just about everywhere you need to go. Effortlessly located off Bogue Inlet Drive in the heart of Emerald Isle. Brief distance to pier, beach, eateries, movies, grocery and so much more. Our home has been newly colored with new furnishings It is rather the alluring little hideaway.Three bedrooms Includes 1 queen master bedroom, and 2 bedrooms each with full and twin beds and 2 full baths. Television, wifi, charcoal grille, outdoor shower, roof top outdoor space.
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to visit. Most official tourism bureaus will offer you printed travel guides with special offers for accommodations, restaurants and tours. Keep an eye out for these catalogs and discount books, as this allows visitors to take advantage of the same wonderful activities at a typically significantly discounted.
- Are your trip dates changeable? The off-peak seasons frequently offer amazing rates on daily rental accommodations.
- Are you a military veteran? Plenty of rental companies offer price reductions to veterans and active-duty military. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a discount.
- Some rental homes are basically designed to serve particular guests, whether it's oceanside homes with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with close access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature private kiteboarding launching areas. You'll receive the best value from a rental which most thoroughly suits your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Rental companies and individual rental home owners frequently offer their clients an opportunity to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term rate, offers guests reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any days missed resulting from health emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen motel stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
Some people are shocked to learn how many vacation homes are available in their area of interest. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rental homes are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their rental home, management companies are instrumental in helping travellers with booking, check-in, housekeeping, as well as routine service problems that may occur.
Seasoned Morehead City vacationers have discovered a few tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting rentals, however many newcomers will be delighted to find that many of these "methods" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to search.
How to find and book the best rental property:
Before you book " 3 BR /2 BATH COTTAGE-WALK TO BEACH, PIER, FISHING, RESTAURANT, SHOPPING & MORE", examine our brief checklist of points to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Like many desirable hot spots, In Morehead City the best rental homes are booked very early. To guarantee the greatest choice of homes, we suggest searching and booking your Morehead City rental 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation home..
Pick a Village and Time
Begin by picking which specific area of Morehead City you'd like to browse, and the approximate trip dates.
How Many Beds?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Remember that that most homes list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to figure out what is suitable for your group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available online. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you reserve the home.
Stay on a Budget
Make certain " 3 BR /2 BATH COTTAGE-WALK TO BEACH, PIER, FISHING, RESTAURANT, SHOPPING & MORE" suits your price range *during your desired dates*. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family well before reserving a costly rental home. Most rental contracts call for a single person to be in charge of the entire reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What home features is the family searching for? Is a screened porch a requirement? Do you wish to be away from it all, or close to a city setting? Does the home have bikes and beach toys for use throughout your stay? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and wants" from your group to help filter your search to the perfect home.
Elderly family members will thank you for not reserving a stairs-only property on the Third floor. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is required, factor that into your search. The majority of rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Your Dog Deserves a Holiday, Too
Don't forget to include your companion! Even though quite a few rental homes allow animals, rules and costs fluctuate per property. Read your agreement thoroughly! Service fees may apply when animals are included.
Start your Search
A number of websites exist to match clients with property owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Morehead City local rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local companies usually have a unique collection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to be sure the vacation home has everything you need. If something is missing, the rental home management company may know of similar homes that better fit your style and budget..
Although not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an extra night. Your best opportunity for a reduced rate is shifting to a less desirable week.
Go Through The Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates taxes, animal and other extra fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Be sure to be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides comfort should disaster strike.
Reserve your Rental
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You'll likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Help
Put the property manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for quick access to answers during your visit.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. To assure no damages are linked to your visit, create a record of any problem areas of the property. Get in touch with the property manager right away to report your observations. This will protect against disagreements during check out.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, property access, pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Please be considerate of the local community. Often times, surrounding homes are lived in by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a stay substantially more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Local people are a great source of advice.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Tidy up a bit. Despite the fact that you're having to pay a housekeeping fee, The rental home should really be in good condition. Sinks brimming with dishes, excessive sand on the floors and sticky messes ought to be taken care of prior to leaving.
- As soon as your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to verify no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. If at all possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your choice? Nearly all rental management company web sites ask for comments after your stay . Property owners and property managers will appreciate your glowing ratings. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental home was not as described, you will want to note that as part of your comments.
Use Your Experience
Hold a meeting with your family. Did they enjoy their stay? Maybe everything ended up being outstanding and you are all set to reserve the rental for your next vacation. Otherwise, you have acquired valuable experience to help with the next search.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.9 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 0.1 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 0.1 miles
- The Trading Post - 0.1 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 0.5 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 1.5 miles
- Plaza Mexico Restaurant - 0.1 miles
- Great Wall - 0.1 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.9 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 0.5 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 4.8 miles
- Carolina Kitesurfing - 0.1 miles
- Emerald Isle Adventures - 0.1 miles
- Emerald Club Tropical Beach Bar - 0.1 miles
- Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier - 0.2 miles
- Camp Ocean Forest Campground - 0.2 miles