- Emerald Isle
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyWelcome to Whalebone A . Walk to just about everywhere you need to go. Comfortably located off Bogue Inlet Drive in the heart of Emerald Isle. Brief distance to pier, beach, eateries, movies, grocery and so much more. Our home has been newly colored with new furnishings It is rather the gorgeous little hideaway.Three bedrooms Includes 1 queen master bedroom, and 2 bedrooms each with full and twin beds and 2 full baths. Television, wifi, charcoal grille, outdoor shower, roof top outdoor space.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Many established tourism bureaus will send you printed guide books with special offers for rental homes, dining and activities. Keep an eye out for these books and discount books, since this allows travelers to experience those fantastic activities with a considerable discounted.
- Willing to alter your trip dates? Shoulder seasons feature amazing discounts.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Some homes are primarily designed for particular types of visitors. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding parties and corporate escapes. Some properties appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are positioned close to music venues. If there's a specific Morehead City activity which you just love, be on the lookout for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Property management companies and individual property owners generally offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the basic rental rate, offers travellers reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed as a consequence of health-related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen motel stay or extra gas.
How to Book a Vacation Home
First-timers are likely to be shocked at the range and wide variety of short-term rental homes available in the Morehead City area. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rental homes are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their home, management companies are instrumental in assisting guests with reserving, check-in, house cleaning services, as well as repairs and maintenance issues that may occur.
Here are some tips and tricks to help you navigate the vacation home search and reservation process.
Finding and booking the right rental home:
Do you believe " 3 BR /2 BATH COTTAGE-WALK TO BEACH, PIER, FISHING, RESTAURANT, SHOPPING & MORE" is the best rental property for your upcoming vacation? Look over this check list to confirm it fits your preferences.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Selection
Like many popular vacation spots, In Morehead City the best rental properties are booked early. To assure the greatest choice of rental homes, we recommend searching and booking your Morehead City rental home 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever feasible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home..
Pick your Town and Vacation Week
Oftentimes, the most challenging part of planning your vacation is deciding where to go, and when. As soon as the big decisions are resolved, the rest is more straightforward.
Pick a Size
Establish who is joining, and just how many/what sort of bedroom configuration you need to have. Consider that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to determine what is suitable for the group. Generally rental listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Create a Spending Limit
Most rental properties are advertised with a price range. Determine the cost for your selected week. It might be at the top end of the range. If several groups or family members are sharing the cost, check to make sure everyone knows their obligations and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. Normally, just one person in the group will be responsible for making the full reservation and collecting each party's contribution.
Vacation home Amenities
What property features is your group interested in? Is a screened porch a requirement? Do you desire to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Will the unit have bikes and beach toys for use during your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wants" from your group to help narrow your search to the most appropriate home.
Do some people in your group have special needs? Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair access, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Make sure you include your furrry friends. Although quite a few rentals permit pets or animals, guidelines and costs fluctuate per property. Type of pet, size and breeds could be restricted. Study your contract thoroughly! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Where to Search
A number of internet resources exist to match visitors with rental home owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Morehead City local rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local rental home management companies proudly offer a first-class vacation experience.
Re-read the description to make certain that the vacation home has everything you need. If lacking, the property management company may know of very similar homes that fit your preferences and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak season offers your greatest chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Study the Entire Agreement
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Cancellation policies are different with each property. Many rental home agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your base vacation rental rate, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal health care emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
Once you believe you've found "the one", start the booking process. You'll likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Help
Don't forget to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend storing the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Good job on booking your rental! You're on your way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your stay, create a record of any problem areas of the property. We also suggest immediately phoning the rental home manager with a report of any damage, together with your request for any critical fixes. If there is a dispute about legal liability later, having the documented problems and communication attempts could be incredibly helpful.
- You might need guidance for a fireplace, TV or spa. Call your rental manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call prevents many problems.
- Please be considerate of the neighborhood. Residents should be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a visit significantly more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Local residences may point you in the right direction.
- Remember to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Tidy up a bit. Despite the fact that you're having to pay a house cleaning fee, The rental home needs to be in good shape. Kitchen sinks stuffed with dirty dishes, excessive beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be taken care of before leaving.
- Once your things are all out, do a walk-through of the rental to make certain no property damage occurred during your stay. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Many rental websites seek reviews after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will thank you for glowing recommendations. If something went wrong and they did not fix it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental home was not as described, you may want to make it a point in your review.
Does everyone want to go back? Ideally everything turned out to be ideal and you are excited to reserve the rental for next season. Otherwise, you have gained useful rental search experience that will help with the next search.
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 0.1 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 0.1 miles
- The Trading Post - 0.1 miles
- Pizza Inn Emerald Isle - 0.2 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 0.5 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 1.5 miles
- Plaza Mexico Restaurant - 0.1 miles
- Great Wall - 0.1 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 0.5 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 0.5 miles
- Carolina Kitesurfing - 0.1 miles
- Emerald Isle Adventures - 0.1 miles
- Emerald Club Tropical Beach Bar - 0.1 miles
- Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier - 0.2 miles
- Camp Ocean Forest Campground - 0.2 miles
- Salt Ultra Lounge - 0.5 miles