- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyUnwind in our calming 3 bedroom, 2 bath family bungalow with a brief walk to a convenient beach access. The master includes a queen bed with simple access to full bath. The 2 bedrooms upstairs, with ceiling fans, feature twin beds in each room. The great room includes a queen couch bed.
You'll relish the open well-supplied kitchen and the adjacent furbished
screen porch with ceiling fan for family meals and entertaining.
The ground level offers a charcoal grille and covered picnic area for fun outdoor activities. Also on the ground level is a private
outdoor shower with dressing area and hot and cold water.
Whether you are peaceful, sunbathing or appreciating the vistas from the outdoor space you'll leave the cares of the world behind.
Sunday to Sunday rental
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most official tourism bureaus will send you printed travel guide books with special offers for rental homes, restaurants and attractions. Look for these books and promotional books, because this allows vacation goers to take advantage of the very same terrific activities with a quite often substantial discounted.
- Willing to change your trip week? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of maximum fees.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Quite a few management companies offer discounted rates to veterans and active-duty forces. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your travelling group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Some properties are particularly suited for particular groups of guests. Event homes are perfect for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some homes cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are positioned close to night life. You will definitely get the most value from a rental which most directly suits your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Consider getting trip insurance along with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, offers visitors reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed due to personal medical related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned motel stay or additional gas.
How to Book a Vacation Home
Some people are surprised to learn how many vacation homes are offered in Morehead City. With such a wide selection, vacationers are sure to discover a property that suits their expectations and spending plan.
The vast majority of vacation homes in Morehead City are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local rental management agencies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their vacation home, management companies are critical in assisting guests with reserving, checking-in, house cleaning, and any maintenance issues that may arise.
We have developed a short guide to help you get the most out of your rental home experience.
Searching for and reserving the perfect rental:
Before you book "Hang Out at Hang Ten. ", review our brief checklist of factors to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many trendy vacation spots, In Morehead City the best rental properties are booked early. To assure the greatest selection of vacation homes, we advise searching and booking your Morehead City vacation home 6-12 months in advance, whenever you can. Holiday reunions are a popular time for family groups to plan their Summer family trips..
Find your Area and Confirm Dates
Begin by deciding which specific area of Morehead City you prefer to explore, and the determine travel dates.
Selecting an Properly-Sized Vacation rental
Confirm who is joining, and how many/what kind of bedroom arrangement you will need. Remember that that a lot of properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for the family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. If not, email or call the property owner before you book.
Have a Spending Limit
Make certain "Hang Out at Hang Ten. " satisfies your price range *during your desired dates*. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions before booking a costly vacation property. One member of your group will have to be given the task of collecting contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of reservation.
Rental Home Features
What amenities is the family looking for? Do you just want a rental with a pool, hot tub or volleyball court? Would you like to be far from the crowds, or close to a city setting? Will the rental have bikes and beach toys available throughout your stay? Create a list of priority conveniences to facilitate narrow your search.
Sometimes the elder generation has challenges with staircases. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is needed, include that into your search. The majority of rental home postings include a list of amenities.
Make sure to include your furry family members. Although quite a few rental homes allow animal friends, guidelines and charges vary per rental. Many constraints may possibly dismiss a prospective rental. Be sure to read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *well before* you book!
Its Time to Search
After the place, travel dates and guests are decided, search multiple sources for the best rental selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Morehead City local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local agencies often times have an exclusive assortment of rentals daily and weekly.
When you have spotted your dream rental, make sure your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak weeks should be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Entire Agreement
Read the whole agreement and be certain you understand who is liable for:
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each property. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your base rental home price, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal medical emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You'll likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure you get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Good job on booking your rental! You're on the right path to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure that no damages are associated with your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. If you find property damage, or if fixes are required call the rental manager without delay.
- Ask questions. Should there be any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, condo access, pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager immediately. A brief phone call helps prevent many complications.
- Please be respectful of the community. Permanent residents usually live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best areas for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Double-check each room of the rental home to assure you've packed all valuables.
- Once everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to be certain no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. If it is possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Many rental management companies and rental websites allow renters to give feedback. If your property and/or property manager was first-rate, they'll appreciate your compliments. If something was unsatisfactory and they did not fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the vacation rental wasn't as described, you should make it a point as part of your critique.
Learn from your Stay
Did everyone have a blast? Hopefully this guide steered you to a fantastic vacation rental. If the property wasn't perfect, and you'll better recognize how to refine your search for the next trip.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 4.6 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 2.4 miles
- The Trading Post - 2.4 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.5 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 2.8 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 3.8 miles
- Island Water Sports - 4.9 miles
- Circle Pizza - 2.1 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 4.6 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 2.1 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 2.5 miles
- Island Water Sports - 4.9 miles
- Cedar Street Park - 2.2 miles
- Emerald Club Tropical Beach Bar - 2.3 miles
- Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier - 2.4 miles
- Emerald Isle Adventures - 2.4 miles