- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Game Room
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Considered
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this PropertyHandsomely redone beach bungalow with all new granite countertops and new carpeting all over. Upstairs includes 4 queen bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with an open floor plan kitchen/living area. Entirely outfitted kitchen. Lower level includes a game room, TV area, sizable bedroom with two twin beds and a generous bathroom. Color cable and wifi upstairs and down. Grand, sensational wrap-around outdoor space offers superb vistas and a peep at the sea. Outside hot & cold shower. Smooth beach access is just steps away. Please note that entry to the lower level is from the outdoor.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus offer promotional travel guides with special packages for accommodations, restaurants and attractions. Look for these catalogs and discount books, as this allows vacation goers to take advantage of those wonderful activities at a considerable discounted.
- Flexible about when you might visit? Shoulder seasons provide terrific deals.
- Several rental companies and owners offer special discounts for active and veteran members of the US Military, or returning travelers of the same property. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a discount.
- Some properties are practically designed to serve specific visitors, whether it's beachfront rentals with fishing pier passes, city-center condos with nearby access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have their own jetski launching areas. If there's a specific Morehead City atteaction which you just love, keep an eye out for properties that cater especially to you.
- Management companies and individual property owners typically offer their guests the chance to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any days missed resulting from health-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated motel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
First-timers are sometimes surprised at the range and wide selection of daily, weekly and monthly rentals available in the Morehead City area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation homes available allows them to find an perfect retreat to fit their Morehead City gang, from peaceful condos to massive event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by rental owners mainly because they coordinate the promotion and operations..
Seasoned Morehead City vacationers have identified a few tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rental properties, however many newcomers will be delighted to know that many of these "tricks" are in plain sight, if you recognize where to search.
Where to find and reserve the best vacation rental:
Before you book "Middle Row Home With Beautiful Views From Wrap-around Deck. Just Plain Cute.", go through our brief collection of issues to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Morehead City vacation rentals start booking very early. For the greatest selection, begin your planning and search 6-12 months before a trip. Many families prefer to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Find your Area and Identify Dates
Oftentimes, the most challenging portion of organizing your vacation is choosing where to search, and when. Once the big decisions are hammered out, the rest is simplier and easier.
How Many Bedrooms?
How many family members are planning to share your getaway? Keep in mind that most rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to figure out what is suitable for the group. Most rental home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Make a Budget
Many rental properties are marketed with a price range. Confirm the price for your desired stay. It may be at the top end of the range. If several groups or relatives are sharing the cost, make sure that each group understands their obligation and has approved a maximum they are prepared to chip in. Most rental agreements require a single person to be liable for the whole reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is the family trying to find? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or nightlife? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental charge? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and preferences" from your party to help narrow your search to the most appropriate home.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
Occasionally the older generation has problems with staircases. Make sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Think About 4-Legged Family Members?
Be sure to include your best friend! Although a number of rentals permit pets, rules and costs vary per property. Read your contract very carefully! Extra charges may apply when animals are included. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
A number of websites exist to match guests with property owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Morehead City local rental homes" for local rental management companies. Local companies typically have a unique collection of rental properties daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your trip dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read the Entire Agreement
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the regular fee, guests will have to pay local taxes when renting "Middle Row Home With Beautiful Views From Wrap-around Deck. Just Plain Cute.", as well as various other additional fees which might be mandatory based upon their situation, including an animal charge, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
If you need to Cancel
Cancellation policies vary for each vacation rental. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed a result of personal health emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected motel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
After you believe you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. Remember that most rental agreements require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the rental home owner.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Be sure you get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest saving the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congrats on booking your rental! You're on the right path to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damage right after you arrive. If you discover wear and tear, or if repairs are needed get in touch with the home manager right away. This can prevent disputes during checkout.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a fireplace, TV or jacuzzi. Call your rental manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call eliminates many headaches.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. Permanent residents more often than not live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Locals can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Make sure you've packed all of your possessions. Sweep each room in the house for left-behind items. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, cabinets, decks, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Be sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for property damage. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Just about all rental home management companies and rental search sites permit travellers to offer comments. If your rental home and/or property manager was top-notch, they will appreciate your praise. If something was unacceptable and they failed to correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental home wasn't as described, you should make it a point in your comments.
Learn from your Experience
Did they love their vacation? If everything was outstanding, next year's vacation planning will be simple and easy. If the property wasn't quite right, and you'll better understand how to perfect your search for the next time.
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 4.0 miles
- Island Water Sports - 3.3 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 4.1 miles
- The Trading Post - 4.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.1 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 4.5 miles
- Circle Pizza - 3.8 miles
- Chowdaheads - 3.8 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 5.0 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 0.9 miles
- Island Water Sports - 3.3 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 3.7 miles
- Patsy Pond Nature Trail - 2.9 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 3.1 miles
- Country Carriage Stables & Tours - 3.3 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 3.3 miles