- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Game Room
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Considered
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this PropertyDelightfully referbished beach bungalow with all new granite countertops and new carpeting everywhere. Upstairs includes 4 queen bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with an open floor plan kitchen/living area. Thoroughly outfitted kitchen. Lower level includes a game room, TV area, enormous bedroom with two twin beds and a sizable bathroom. Color cable and wifi upstairs and down. Grand, handsome wrap-around outdoor space offers Striking vistas and a peep at the sea. Outside hot & cold shower. Straightforward beach access is just steps away.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus will offer you promotional travel guides with special deals for lodging, dining and tours. These guides provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Are your trip dates flexible? The off-peak shoulder seasons frequently offer great rates on daily rental accommodations.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for price reductions. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your visiting group is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Is there a certain activity that you are mainly getting excited about during your stay? Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and points of interest you are most excited about.
- Rental companies and individual rental home owners often offer customers the chance to obtain trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the base term price, offers vacationers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any days missed due to personal medical related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unanticipated motel stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
Some people are surprised to discover just how many vacation homes are located in their area of interest. With such a wide selection, vacationers are sure to locate a property that meets their desires and spending budget.
The vast majority of rentals in Morehead City are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local rental management companies. Rental owners typically choose management companies to facilitate marketing and advertising, cleaning and repairs and maintenance.
Below are some tips and strategies to help you understand the vacation home search and booking process.
How to find and book a great rental home:
Do you think "Middle Row Home With Beautiful Views From Wrap-around Deck. Just Plain Cute." is the perfect vacation property for your upcoming vacation? Read through this check list to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner, The Better
Morehead City rentals start booking very early. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-Twelve months before a trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental home..
Find your Spot and Choose Dates
Consensus can be challenging among family members, but the moment this challenging part is finished everything will quickly fall in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many relatives are joining your vacation? Try to remember that most rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to determine what is suitable for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available online. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you book.
Commit to a Budget
Will the chosen rental suit your budget during that preferred Summer week? If a few groups or family members are sharing the cost, always make sure that each party knows their obligation and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. Typically, just one member of the group will be responsible for making the complete reservation and collecting each person's contribution.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the group trying to find? Do you want a vacation property with outside kitchen? Do you desire to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Does the unit have bicycles and body boards available throughout your stay? Make a list of "needs and desires" from your group to help narrow your search to the perfect home.
Do individual members of your party have special needs? Make sure you remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Are you or other members of the party visiting with a domestic pet? While a number of rental homes allow cats and dogs, rules and charges vary per rental. A number of restrictions may possibly eliminate a prospective rental. Be sure to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when animals are included.
Its Time to Search
After the location, dates and people are decided, search multiple sources to find the best rental selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Morehead City local rentals" for local rental management companies. Local companies generally have an exclusive collection of rental properties daily and weekly.
When you've found your dream rental, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an additional night. Negotiating rates is more effective during the off-peak season when many rentals sit vacant.
Study the Total Contract
Read the entire contract and be certain you are aware who is liable for:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Be sure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
Ensure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you comfort should catastrophe strike.
Reserve your Rental
Once you feel you've found "the one", start the booking process. You'll probably need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure that you get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats on reserving your vacation rental! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any property damage as soon as you arrive. Get in touch with the rental manager immediately to report your observations.
- You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Call your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. Local people will probably be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a trip substantially more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best areas for shopping?
- Be sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Always make sure that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinets and cabinets.
- When your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the property to make certain no damage occurred in the course of your remain. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Virtually all vacation rental websites ask for reviews after your stay . Owners and property managers will thank you for glowing critiques. If anything was unsatisfactory and they didn't fix it in a practical manner, or if the vacation rental was not as described, you may want to make it a point in your comments.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Did they like the rental? If everything was amazing, next year's vacation planning will be painless. Otherwise, you've gained useful rental search experience that can help with your next search.
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 4.1 miles
- The Trading Post - 4.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.1 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 4.5 miles
- Circle Pizza - 3.8 miles
- Chowdaheads - 3.8 miles
- The Village Market - 3.8 miles
- Pizza Inn Emerald Isle - 3.9 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 5.0 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 0.9 miles
- Island Water Sports - 3.3 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 3.7 miles
- Patsy Pond Nature Trail - 2.9 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 3.1 miles
- Country Carriage Stables & Tours - 3.3 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 3.3 miles