- 5 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this PropertyThis sound side home located in the incredible subdivision of Cottages at Bay Ridge is immaculate and just what you're looking for! Relish the Community Swimming Pool, Clubhouse and even some entertaining at the covered Pavilion located at the private island of Cottages at Bay Ridge! Don't want to walk to the beach? No worries, Cottages at Bay Ridge offers an Open Air Trolley Service that has daily round trips (in season) to the beach! Dreammaker is just mins. from all of the outstanding eateries, shopping and entertainment of Atlantic Beach.
Principal Bedroom - King Bed
2nd Bedroom - Queen Bed
3rd Bedroom - 2 Single Beds
4th Bedroom - Queen Bed
5th Bedroom - 2 Double/Twin Bunk Beds
Saturday to Saturday Rental.
All costs are subject to a departure cleaning, linen and reservation fee, 12.75% sales tax and a $50.00 Holiday Rental Damage Protection Plan. All costs and taxes are subject to change without notice.
NO SMOKING, NO FAMILY PETS
All prices and/or descriptions are subject to change. Although every precaution is taken, errors in prices and/or descriptions do occur on our web site and in printing. We reserve the right to correct any such error.
** TWO OPTIONS FOR DAMAGE PROTECTION **
1. Damage Protection Insurance – For an additional $50.00, this plan covers up to $3,000 in unintentional damages to the rental unit that may occur during your stay. Report the damage to us, we’ll take care of the rest!
2. Security Deposit - $500 is rapidly charged at time of renting. If the unit is left undamaged, keys & parking passes returned, your security deposit will be refunded within 45 days after check out.
** PLEASE INITIAL ON YOUR PAPERWORK WHICH OPTION YOU PREFER ** ONE MUST BE SELECTED
- Many rental managers and rental properties provide Morehead City area promotional guides which include deals, either offered independently by merchants, or by a partnership between the management company and the vendor itself. These guides can provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Just want to avoid the crowds of people? Shoulder seasons provide terrific opportunities.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Many vacation rental companies provide special discounts to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your visiting crew is eligible for a reduced price.
- Is there a particular activity you are most longing for during your stay? Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the adventures and points of interest you are most looking forward to.
- Consider obtaining trip insurance together with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, provides guests reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a consequence of medical related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel stay or additional fuel.
General Rental Home Information
You may be shocked to uncover just how many rental homes are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available allows them to find an optimum getaway to accommodate their Morehead City group, from calm condos to massive event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their vacation home, management companies are critical in helping travellers with booking, checking-in, housekeeping services, and any maintenance issues that may arise.
Below are great tips and techniques to help you navigate the rental search and booking process.
Where to find and reserve the right rental property:
Do you think "COTTAGES AT BAY RIDGE SOUNDSIDE AREA WITH POOL & CLUBHOUSE. EASY BEACH ACCESS" is the perfect vacation property for your next trip? Read through this check list to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Morehead City vacation rentals book months (and up to a year) in advance. To assure the greatest selection of vacation homes, we advise searching and reserving your Morehead City rental Six-12 months in advance, whenever feasible. Many families prefer to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Find your Spot and Identify Dates
Start by deciding which specific area of Morehead City you'd like to visit, and the determine trip dates.
Exactly How Much Rental Do You Actually Need?
Determine who is joining, and how many/what type of bedroom setup you will need. Keep in mind that many vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for your company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. Otherwise, communicate with the property owner before you reserve the home.
Create a Spending Limit
Does your selected rental fit your budget during that choice Summer week? Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends prior to booking an expensive rental property. Most rental agreements call for a single individual to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is the family looking for? Do you simply want a rental with a pool, spa or volleyball court? Do you desire to be away from it all, or near civilization? Are bedsheets included with the rental contract, or will you need to bring your own? Gather a list of "needs and preferences" from your party to help filter your search to the most appropriate home.
Do people in your party have specialized needs? Be sure to remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Your Dog Needs a Vacation, Too
Make sure you include your best friend! Pet policies are different at each rental property. Study descriptions carefully. Many restrictions may dismiss a prospective rental. Read your agreement thoroughly! Fees may apply when animals are added. Ask questions *well before* you book!
It Is Time to Search
Many websites exist to match clients with rental home owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Morehead City local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. Local companies typically have an exclusive assortment of rental properties daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to confirm the vacation home has everything you need. If lacking, the property management company may know of very similar homes that suit your style and budget..
While not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an extra night. This is more effective through the off-season when many vacation rentals sit empty.
Read the Total Agreement
You will have to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies vary for each rental. Vacation home management companies and individual property owners often offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the standard rental rate, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal health related emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Rental Home
When you think you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. Remember that most rental contracts will require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the home owner.
Get Contact Info
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any problems immediately after you arrive. If you discover damage, or if fixes are needed get in touch with the home manager without delay. This will protect against disagreements during checkout.
- Ask questions. Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, property access, pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local people can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Don't forget to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Tidy up a bit. Even when you're having to pay a cleaning fee, The property really needs to be in sound condition. Sinks filled with dirty dishes, substantial beach sand on the floor and sticky messes should be dealt with prior to leaving.
- As soon as your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to be certain no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. Whenever possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Many rental home management companies and rental search sites make it easy for travellers to provide feedback. If the property and/or property manager was excellent, they will appreciate your praise. If anything went wrong, we recommend being kind but completely honest about your rental experience. The best owners and managers will work very hard to solve the issue.
Learn from your Stay
How did they like the rental home? If everything was perfect, next year's vacation planning is going to be relatively easy. If not, you've gained valuable experience that will help with another search.
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 2.1 miles
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 2.1 miles
- Circa 81 - 3.4 miles
- Bella Pizza - 0.4 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 0.5 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.7 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 2.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.2 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 0.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.2 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 2.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.4 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 4.5 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 4.5 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 4.5 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 2.1 miles