- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this Property** New Homeowner with Fresh Updates **
These multi-level units are located in a distinctive village cluster where families really appreciate the space. Everyone can "spread out" and getaway to their own bedroom / bath. Access to beach and pool is directly from unit. Parking is convenient and covered area directly at front door.
Principal Bedroom - King Bed
2nd Bedroom - King Bed
3rd Bedroom -Queen Bed, 1 Single Bed
Saturday to Saturday Rental.
All costs are subject to a departure cleaning, linen and reservation fee, 12.75% sales tax and a $50.00 Holiday Rental Damage Protection Plan. All costs and taxes are subject to change without notice.
NO SMOKING, NO FAMILY PETS
We rent to family groups, married couples, or mature adults over the age of 25. We do not, under any circumstances, rent to groups for proms, graduations, college home events, etc. Misrepresentation will result in immediate eviction without refund.
All prices and/or descriptions are subject to change. Although every precaution is taken, errors in prices and/or descriptions do occur on our web site and in printing. We reserve the right to correct any such error.
** TWO OPTIONS FOR DAMAGE PROTECTION **
1. Damage Protection Insurance – For an additional $50.00, this plan covers up to $3,000 in unintentional damages to the rental unit that may occur during your stay. Report the damage to us, we’ll take care of the rest!
2. Security Deposit - $500 is promptly charged at time of renting. If the unit is left undamaged, keys & parking passes returned, your security deposit will be refunded within 45 days after check out.
** PLEASE INITIAL ON YOUR PAPERWORK WHICH OPTION YOU PREFER ** ONE MUST BE SELECTED
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to visit. Most official tourism bureaus offer printed travel guides with special packages for accommodations, restaurants and attractions. These guides may provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Are your travel dates flexible? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of maximum pricing.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be qualified for discounted rates. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a markdown.
- Is there a certain activity that you are most looking forward to during your stay? If there's a particular Morehead City atteaction you simply love, be on the lookout for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, provides travellers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed due to personal health emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline.
How to Book a Vacation Home
You might be surprised to discover how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, guests are certain to select a property which fits their expectations and spending budget.
Nearly all rentals in Morehead City are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local rental management agencies. Property management companies leverage scale, technology and expertise to provide effortless operational administration on behalf of the homeowner..
Seasoned Morehead City vacationers have identified several tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rentals, however most novices will be happy to know that many of these "methods" are in plain sight, if you recognize where they should look.
Finding and booking the right vacation property:
Before you book "MULTI-LEVEL OCEANFRONT CONDO WITH EASY BEACH ACCESS", read through our short checklist of considerations.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Choices
Morehead City vacation homes book months (and up to a year) in advance. To get the best selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months prior to your trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental home..
Find your Area and Choose Dates
Sometimes, the toughest portion of preparing for your trip is deciding on where to go, and when. After the big decisions are tackled, everything else is easier.
How Many Beds?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Bear in mind that a lot of properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to figure out what is most appropriate for your company. Most rental listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Exactly What Are You Prepared to Pay?
Will your favorite vacation property suit your budget during that choice Summer week? Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones prior to booking an expensive vacation property. One member of your family needs to be in charge of getting payments and agreeing to responsibility for the complete rental cost at time of booking.
Compose a list of "Wants" and "Requirements"
What amenities is the family interested in? Do you want a vacation property with outside dining area? Do you want to be away from it all, or close to a city setting? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included with your rental fee? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wishes" from your company to help filter your search to the perfect rental.
Grandparents will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-only condominium on the Third floor. Ensure that you remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Think About Furry Family Members?
Remember to include your pets. Animals are welcome at many rental homes, but policies differ. Read your contract very carefully! Additional charges may apply when pets are added. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Its Time to Search
Many websites exist to match guests with property owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Morehead City local rental homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Local companies usually have an exclusive collection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you've spotted your dream rental, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an extra night. Your best possibility of a lower rate will be changing to a less desirable week.
Study the Entire Agreement
Read the entire contract and make sure you fully understand who is liable for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Be sure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
If you need to Cancel
Be sure to be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of your base rental rate, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen motel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Rental Property
Once you believe you've found "the one", start the reservation process. You will probably have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Be sure you get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest storing the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental unit right away. Call the property manager immediately to report your findings.
- You could need guidance for a fireplace, Television or spa tub. Contact your home manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call helps prevent many head aches.
- Please be respectful of the community. Often, adjacent properties are filled by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best areas for night life?
- Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your possessions. Sweep every room in the house for forgotten items. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, cabinets, backyards, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- When everything is out, begin a walk-through of the property to make certain no damage occurred during your remain. We recommend walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Most rental home websites seek comments after your stay is complete. Owners and property managers will appreciate your glowing critiques. If something went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but straightforward regarding your stay. Top owners and managers will try hard to rectify the situation.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your family. Did everyone have a good time? Hopefully this guide helped you find a terrific rental home. If not, you've gained useful experience that can help with the next search.
- Circa 81 - 4.9 miles
- Island Water Sports - 3.2 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.2 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 0.5 miles
- Port Of Call - 1.8 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 1.8 miles
- Crab Shack - 1.9 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 2.0 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 1.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.3 miles
- Island Water Sports - 3.2 miles
- North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores - 1.5 miles
- Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area - 1.5 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 1.9 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 2.1 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 2.2 miles