- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Housekeeper Optional
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Pool
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyWonderful oceanfront 4 bedroom and 4 full bathroom condo with voluminous balcony with ideal view of the sea. Sleeper couch increases sleeping capacity to 10. Grand dining room table and kitchen complete with dishwasher, garbage disposal, stove, oven, microwave and new refrigerator. Master bedroom and living room open onto balcony. TVs, Wireless Internet, Cable, DVD, and VCR Washer and dryer in condo. Pool and elevator.
Located near the NC aquarium, 15 mins. from civil war fort - Fort Macon, and 20 mins. from historic downtown Beaufort, NC.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Search for the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most established tourism bureaus will send you travel guides with deals for vacation rentals, dining and tours. Search for these guides and promotional books, as this allows visitors to discover the same great attractions with a often substantial discounted.
- Are your vacation dates flexible? Shoulder seasons feature phenomenal deals.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Several vacation rental companies provide special discounts to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a discount.
- Is there a specific experience that you are mainly longing for ? If there's a certain Morehead City atteaction you simply love, search for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Consider obtaining trip insurance with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental price, offers visitors reimbursement of their rental expenses for any nights missed as a consequence of medical emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Rental Home Tips & Tricks
Many people are surprised to discover just how many rental properties are located in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available makes it possible to find an perfect getaway to accommodate their Morehead City crew, from tranquil condominiums to massive event homes with several bedrooms.
Rental homes are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, staff and working experience to provide effortless operational management on behalf of the owner..
Below are some tips and suggestions to help you understand the rental search and reservation process.
Where to find and book the best vacation home:
Before you start to book "Beautiful oceanfront condo with 4 bedrooms & 4 baths", examine our short collection of issues to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Morehead City rentals are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, when possible. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for family groups to plot their Summer family vacations..
Select your Area and Travel Week
Start by figuring out which specific area of Morehead City you would like to visit, and the approximate trip dates.
Choosing an Properly-Sized Rental
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Bear in mind that most rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to figure out what is suitable for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. If not, communicate with the property manager before you book.
Decide on Your Budget
Many rental homes are advertised with a price range. Determine the cost for your preferred stay. It may be at the top end of the range. If a few groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, ensure each group knows their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. One individual in your group must be in charge of getting repayments and accepting responsibility for the entire rental cost at time of booking.
Rental Home Amenities
What amenities is the family searching for? Is a screened deck a requirement? Do you desire to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Are extras like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental home rate? Make a list of priority amenities to guide narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Factors to consider
Suitable accessibility could make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. Make sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Take the Dog
Remember to include your pets. Animal friends are welcome at a number of rental homes, but guidelines can vary. Ensure that you study agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
Searching the Internet
A number of internet resources exist to match clients with rental home owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Morehead City local rental homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Apart from offering distinctive rental properties, local companies provide you with top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
When you've identified the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your trip dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your easiest opportunity for a lower rate will be shifting to a less desirable week.
Read through the Entire Contract
Read the entire contract and be sure you fully understand who is liable for:
- Power bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Make sure your quote includes all taxes and fees.
Ensure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. Vacation rental management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs between 1% - 5% of your standard rental home cost, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed due to personal medical emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen motel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Reservation
When you think you've found "the one", start the booking process. You'll probably have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your stay.
Good job on reserving your rental! You're on the right path to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damage immediately after you arrive. If you discover problems, or if repairs are required call the property manager straight away.
- You may need instructions for a fireplace, TV or spa. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call avoids many hassles.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. Many times, adjacent residences are filled by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a great source of tips. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best places for wildlife?
- Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check every space of the rental home to make certain that you've packed all possessions.
- Make sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for damage. Whenever possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a blast? Nearly all vacation rental sites request feedback after your stay . Rental owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable recommendations. If something was wrong and they did not fix it in a practical manner, or if the property was not as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your critique.
Learn and Improve
Hold a debrief with your family. Does everyone want to re-book next year? Maybe everything ended up being wonderful and you are happy to re-book the same property for your next vacation. If not, you have acquired invaluable experience that can help with another search.
- Circa 81 - 2.7 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.9 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.9 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 3.0 miles
- Bella Pizza - 4.2 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 4.2 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.7 miles
- Molly's Beachside Bar And Grill - 1.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.9 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 3.9 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 4.3 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 4.3 miles
- North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores - 1.0 miles
- Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area - 1.0 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 1.0 miles
- Crystal Coast Ecotours - 2.4 miles