- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dishes & Utensils
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyThese multi-level units are located in a distinctive village cluster where families really relish the space. Everyone can "spread out" and getaway to their own bedroom / bath. Access to beach and pool is directly from unit. Parking is convenient and covered area directly at front door.
Principal Bedroom - King Bed
2nd Bedroom - Queen Bed
3rd Bedroom - 2 Singles
4th Bedroom/Beach Room - 2 Singles
Saturday to Saturday Rental.
All costs are subject to a departure cleaning, linen and reservation fee, 12.75% sales tax and a $50.00 Holiday Rental Damage Protection Plan. All costs and taxes are subject to change without notice.
NO SMOKING, NO FAMILY PETS
We rent to family groups, married couples, or mature adults over the age of 25. We do not, under any circumstances, rent to groups for proms, graduations, college home events, etc. Misrepresentation will result in immediate eviction without refund.
All prices and/or descriptions are subject to change. Although every precaution is taken, errors in prices and/or descriptions do occur on our web site and in printing. We reserve the right to correct any such error.
** TWO OPTIONS FOR DAMAGE PROTECTION **
1. Damage Protection Insurance – For an additional $50.00, this plan covers up to $3,000 in unintentional damages to the rental unit that may occur during your stay. Report the damage to us, we’ll take care of the rest!
2. Security Deposit - $500 is rapidly charged at time of renting. If the unit is left undamaged, keys & parking passes returned, your security deposit will be refunded within 45 days after check out.
** PLEASE INITIAL ON YOUR PAPERWORK WHICH OPTION YOU PREFER ** ONE MUST BE SELECTED
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many property management companies and vacation rental homes supply Morehead City area discount catalogs that feature money-saving deals, either offered individually by merchants, or utilizing a relationship between the property manager and the vendor itself. These guides may provide an excellent start to your vacation rental search.
- Desire to stay away from the packed areas and reduce costs? The off-peak seasons will offer you phenomenal rates on weekly rental properties.
- Several property management companies and owners offer price reductions for active and veteran members of the US Military, or repeat visitors of the same property. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your visiting group is eligible for a discount.
- Some rental homes are essentially catered to specific clients, whether it is beachfront rentals with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature private kiteboarding launching areas. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and tours you are most looking forward to.
- Rental companies and individual property owners frequently offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any days missed as a result of personal medical emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unanticipated motel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Rental Home Tips & Tricks
Many people are shocked to discover just how many vacation homes can be found in Morehead City. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available allows them to find an suitable retreat to fit their Morehead City group, from relaxing condos to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their home, management companies are critical in assisting travellers with booking, check-in, housekeeping, as well as maintenance problems that may arise.
We've assembled a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your vacation rental experience.
Where to find and reserve a great rental property:
Before you start to book "RECENTLY UPDATED MULTI-LEVEL CONDO WITH EASY BEACH ACCESS", examine our short collection of issues to consider.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Selection
Morehead City rentals start booking very early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for families to plan their Summer trips..
Choose a Town and Date
Begin by deciding which specific area of Morehead City you prefer to explore, and the determine dates you'll be vacationing.
Just How Much Rental Do You Actually Need?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Be mindful that a lot of vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for your family. Generally vacation home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Stay on a Budget
Make certain "RECENTLY UPDATED MULTI-LEVEL CONDO WITH EASY BEACH ACCESS" suits your budget *during your desired week*. If many groups or family members are sharing the cost, ensure everyone understands their obligation and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. One member of your group will have to be in charge of gathering repayments and agreeing to responsibility for the whole rental payment at time of booking.
What home features is your family searching for? Is a screened-in deck a requirement? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or night life? Will the property have bicycles and body boards for use during your stay? Gather a list of "necessities and wishes" from your party to help filter your search to the most suitable property.
Accessibility and Special Issues to consider
Optimal accessibility could make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are necessary, include that into your search. Almost all property listings include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Do not forget to include your best friend! Dog guidelines are different at each property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Type of pet, size and breeds may be restricted. Examine your contract thoroughly! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Best places to Search
After the place, travel dates and family members are decided, search multiple resources for the best rental home selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Morehead City local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local property management companies take pride in a first-class vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the property has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the property management company may know of comparable homes that better fit your style and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak weeks are likely to be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read the Total Agreement
Read through the full contract and make certain you understand who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancelling your Rental
Be sure to understand the cancellation policy before booking. Many vacation property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives relief should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Remember that most rental contracts will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the home owner.
Where to Get Help
Make sure you get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend storing the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damages right after you arrive. We also suggest promptly phoning the rental home manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any needed repairs.
- Ask questions. When there's any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, property access, pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of hassle.
- Please be considerate of the neighborhood. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Residents may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the home secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your things. Sweep all the rooms in the home for forgotten possessions. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- As soon as everything is out, begin a walk-through of the property to make sure no property damage occurred during your remain. We suggest walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental home? Many vacation rental sites request comments after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing ratings. If anything went wrong and they did not fix it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental home was not as described, you'll want to note that as part of your critique.
Learn from your Experience
Did they love their rental? Hopefully this guide steered you to a great home away from home. If not, you have gained valuable rental search experience to aid with another search.
- Circa 81 - 4.9 miles
- Island Water Sports - 3.2 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.2 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 0.5 miles
- Port Of Call - 1.8 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 1.8 miles
- Crab Shack - 1.9 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 2.0 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 1.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.3 miles
- Island Water Sports - 3.2 miles
- North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores - 1.5 miles
- Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area - 1.5 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 1.9 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 2.1 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 2.2 miles