- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dishes & Utensils
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyThese multi-level units are located in a distinctive village cluster where families really savor the space. Everyone can "spread out" and getaway to their own bedroom / bath. Access to beach and pool is directly from unit. Parking is convenient and covered area directly at front door.
Principal Bedroom - King Bed
2nd Bedroom - Queen Bed
3rd Bedroom - 2 Singles
4th Bedroom/Beach Room - 2 Singles
Saturday to Saturday Rental.
All prices are subject to a departure cleaning, linen and reservation fee, 12.75% sales tax and a $50.00 Holiday Rental Damage Protection Plan. All costs and taxes are subject to change without notice.
NO SMOKING, NO FAMILY PETS
We rent to family groups, married couples, or mature adults over the age of 25. We do not, under any circumstances, rent to groups for proms, graduations, college home events, etc. Misrepresentation will result in immediate eviction without refund.
All prices and/or descriptions are subject to change. Although every precaution is taken, errors in prices and/or descriptions do occur on our web site and in printing. We reserve the right to correct any such error.
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most established tourism bureaus offer travel guides with special offers for rental homes, dining and activities. Look for these catalogs and promotional books, since this allows visitors to experience those wonderful attractions with a generally significantly discounted.
- Desire to avoid the crowds of people? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer you terrific rates on rental accommodations.
- Plenty of rental companies and owners offer savings for active and veteran men and women of the Military, or returning travelers of the same rental. Make sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a discounted price.
- Is there a particular experience you are mainly getting excited about during your stay? If there's a particular Morehead City activity that you just love, look for rental properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Management companies and individual property owners typically offer their guests an opportunity to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, provides vacationers reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed a result of personal health related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned motel stay or extra fuel.
The Rental Process
Many people are shocked to learn just how many vacation rentals are offered in their area of interest. With such a wide selection, clients are sure to come across a rental home that matches their wishes and spending plan.
The vast majority of rental homes in Morehead City are privately owned and many are represented by established local property management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, staff and practical experience to provide painless operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
Below are great tips and methods to help you understand the rental home search and booking process.
Searching for and reserving the right vacation property:
Before you decide to book "Newly Remodeled 4 BR Oceanfront Condo", go through our brief collection of points to consider.
Search Early and Often
Morehead City rental homes book many months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your rental..
Select your Place and Vacation Week
Begin by figuring out which specific area of Morehead City you would like to explore, and the approximate travel dates.
Choose a Size
How many family members are joining your trip? Remember that that many vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to determine what is suitable for the family. Most rental home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Decide on Your Budget
Does your favorite rental property fit your budget during that prime Summer week? Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from company before reserving a costly vacation property. A single individual in your group needs to be in charge of gathering contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the whole rental cost at time of reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What home features is your group looking for? Do you want a rental home with outside dining area? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or nightlife? Are mattress sheets offered with the rental contract, or will you need to take your own? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and desires" from your party to help filter your search to the most appropriate property.
Do certain people in your party have specialized needs? If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is needed, include that into your search. Nearly all rental listings include a list of amenities.
Your Dog Deserves a Vacation, Too
Do not forget to include your best friend! Pet policies are different at each property. Read descriptions carefully. Type of pet, size and dog breeds may be limited. Make sure that you read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *well before* you reserve!
It Is Time to Search
After the place, time and family members are decided, search multiple sources for the very best rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Morehead City local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. Apart from offering distinctive properties, local agencies provide fantastic service..
Negotiate the Price
When you've found the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try getting an extra night. Off-peak weeks should be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read the Contract
You really need to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Make sure your price includes all taxes and fees.
If you need to Cancel
Cancellation policies vary for each property. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your base vacation rental rate, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed a result of personal hospital emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
Book your Rental Property
When you feel you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. You will probably have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Be sure to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congrats on booking your vacation home! You're on your way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damages when you arrive. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to report your observations. If there is a disagreement about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts should be useful.
- If you have any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, property access, swimming pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of problems.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Residents are a terrific source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Tidy up a bit. Although you're having to pay a housekeeping fee, The vacation home is required to be in very good condition. Kitchen sinks filled with dishes, excessive sand on the floors and sticky messes ought to be addressed prior to leaving.
- Make sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for damages. If it is possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your stay? Just about all property management companies and rental websites allow customers to offer comments. If the rental and/or property manager was excellent, they'll appreciate your praise. If something went wrong and they didn't fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the rental home was not as described, you will want to make it a point as part of your comments.
Learn and Improve
Hold a meeting with your family. How did they feel about the rental? Hopefully this guide helped you find a terrific rental. Otherwise, you've acquired valuable rental search experience to help with your next search.
- Circa 81 - 4.9 miles
- Island Water Sports - 3.2 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.2 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 0.5 miles
- Port Of Call - 1.8 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 1.8 miles
- Crab Shack - 1.9 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 2.0 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 1.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.3 miles
- Island Water Sports - 3.2 miles
- North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores - 1.5 miles
- Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area - 1.5 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 1.9 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 2.1 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 2.2 miles