- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyMake your summer holiday last a lifetime in these condos. Appreciate beautiful vistas from these pretty sea front condo complex located in the heart of Beacon's Reach.
Principal Bedroom - King Bed
2nd Bedroom - 2 Single Beds
3rd Bedroom - Queen Bed
Saturday to Saturday Rental.
All costs are subject to a departure cleaning, linen and reservation fee, 12.75% sales tax and a $50.00 Holiday Rental Damage Protection Plan. All costs and taxes are subject to change without notice.
MARITIME WEST IS A SMOKE COMPLIMENTARY CAMPUS! NO SMOKING IS ACCEPTED IN THE CONDO OR ON THE GROUNDS! NO FAMILY PETS
We rent to family groups, married couples, or mature adults over the age of 25. We do not, under any circumstances, rent to groups for proms, graduations, college home events, etc. Misrepresentation will result in immediate eviction without refund.
All prices and/or descriptions are subject to change. Although every precaution is taken, errors in prices and/or descriptions do occur on our web site and in printing. We reserve the right to correct any such error.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many official tourism bureaus offer tourism guide books with special packages for rental home management companies, dining and tours. These guides can provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Willing to modify your dates? Off-peak times offer substantive markdowns.
- Plenty of vacation rental companies and owners offer rate reductions for active duty and veteran members of the US Armed forces, or repeat vacationers to the same rental. Make sure to check with property management company to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a discounted price.
- Some rentals are basically designed to serve specific clients, whether it's soundside units with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to night life or waterfront homes that feature private windsurfing launching areas. If there's a specific Morehead City activity you simply love, look for rental properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Think about investing in trip insurance together with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay rate, provides visitors reimbursement of their travel expenses for any nights missed as a result of medical related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
First-timers are often times shocked at the number and variety of short-term rental homes available in the Morehead City area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
The vast majority of rental properties in Morehead City are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local property management agencies. Property owners typically select management companies to manage marketing, housekeeping services and routine maintenance.
Seasoned Morehead City vacationers have identified a number of tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting vacation rentals, however most newcomers will be happy to learn that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you recognize where they should search.
Where to find and reserve a great vacation rental:
Before you start to book "3BR Oceanfront Condo with NEW FLOORING FOR THE 2016 SEASON!", review our brief checklist of considerations.
Search Early and Frequently
Morehead City rental homes are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. To ensure the greatest choice of homes, we advise searching and booking your Morehead City vacation home 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. A lot of visitors plan to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Choose your Place and Vacation Week
Start by determining which particular area of Morehead City you would like to browse, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Just How Much Rental Do You Need?
How many family members are planning to share your getaway? Be mindful that many properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for the company. Generally rental listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stay on a Budget
The majority of rental properties are marketed with a price range. Determine the price for your selected trip. It could be at the top end of the range. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones well before reserving an expensive rental property. One individual in your party will have to be in charge of collecting repayments and agreeing to responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of reservation.
Rental Home Features
What amenities is the group searching for? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or night life? Are linens offered with the rental, or will you need to provide your own? Create a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues to consider
In some cases the senior generation has problems with staircases. Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Do not forget to include your best friend! Although many vacation homes permit animals, rules and charges fluctuate per rental. Read your agreement carefully! Service fees may apply when pets are included. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Its Time to Search
As soon as the place, dates and guests are decided, search multiple resources to find the best vacation rental selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Morehead City local rentals" for local rental management companies. Local property management companies pride themselves on an exceptional rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you have identified your dream rental, make sure your trip dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an additional night. Off-peak season offers your greatest opportunity to negotiate a reduced rate.
Read the Total Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other extra fees.
If you wish to Cancel
Be sure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the standard vacation rental cost, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal health care emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You will probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Remember to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend saving the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Take notes of any wear and tear immediately after you arrive. If you discover wear and tear, or if repairs are needed call the home manager right away. This can protect against disputes during checkout.
- Should there be any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, property access, swimming pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager promptly. A quick phone call prevents many hassles.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best places for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Confirm that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinets and closets.
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damage. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Virtually all vacation rental websites request comments after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will thank you for glowing critiques. If anything went wrong, we advise being kind but straightforward regarding your experience. The best property owners and managers will try very hard to correct the problem.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. Did they enjoy their stay? If everything was wonderful, next year's trip planning will be quick. If not, you've acquired useful experience that can help with another search.
- Circa 81 - 4.4 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.6 miles
- Island Water Sports - 3.8 miles
- Dank Burrito - 4.8 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 4.8 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 0.1 miles
- Port Of Call - 2.4 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 2.4 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 2.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.7 miles
- Island Water Sports - 3.8 miles
- North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores - 0.9 miles
- Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area - 0.9 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 2.5 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 2.7 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 2.8 miles