- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Music Library
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this PropertyIdeal for your family holiday or corporate getaway.
At Bogue Shore Club, located in the heart of Pine Knoll Shores, you will find 'little piece of heaven'. Here you will see the unspoiled beauty of the pristine beaches while still being in close proximity to a wide array of boating and fishing activities, shopping, dining, and a multitude of other area attractions. Unwind at the sea side pool where you can lounge in the sun or in the shade of the covered outdoor space or gazebo. If it’s the sea you want, walk down the walkway leading to the opulent, white sandy beach just waiting for your arrival. Condo 408, better known as “Penthouse Sweet”, is a delightfully furbished condo located on the 4th floor and is effortlessly accessed by elevator. This 4 bedroom, 4 bath, oceanfront condominium is the ideal get-a-way spot for you and your family.
The generous, open living room offers plenty of seating for the whole family. The guys can catch the game on the 70" enormous flat panel TV with surround sound or the watch a favorite DVD with the whole family. This gorgeously furbished condo also offers a great oceanfront outdoor space with the most amazing vistas of the beach and sea. Be sure to take the time to kick back on the balcony and stare out toward the sea or catch an early morning sunrise in all its glory.
The well supplied kitchen with all major and modest appliances makes it smooth for even the youngest vacationer to find something to nibble on. Gather the family for a delicious meal at the enormous dining table with seating for 6. You will find additional seating at the close by counter if needed. The oceanfront, primary bedroom includes the comfort of a king bed, ceiling fan, 60" flat panel TV, private balcony access and a private bath. The second bedroom offers sea vistas, queen bed, ceiling fan, flat panel TV, and a private bath with a whirlpool tub and shower stall! The third bedroom provides a queen bed with sea vistas, ceiling fan, flat panel TV, and a private bath. The 4th bedroom also doubles as a sitting room including a sleeper couch, flat panel TV, and a private bath, making this room great for the children! The pleasures that this smoke complimentary holiday home offers you is never ending. The comfort of a washer and dryer means you don’t have to wait to wash everything after you get home. And the complimentary High Speed WIFI will keep the tech in the family merry!
Your beds will be made when you arrive. It’s your time to sit back and relax!
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many tourism bureaus supply travel guides with savings for rental properties, restaurants and attractions. Be on the lookout for these magazines and promotional books, as this allows vacation goers to discover the same activities with a often considerable discounted.
- Flexible about when you can travel? The off-peak seasons generally offer phenomenal rates on daily rental properties.
- Many management companies and owners offer discount rates for active duty and veteran members of the Armed forces, or returning vacationers of the same rental. Make sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a price reduction.
- Is there a particular experience you are most longing for ? If there's a particular Morehead City activity that you love, look for properties that cater especially to you.
- Give thought to getting trip insurance with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, offers vacationers reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed a result of medical emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned hotel room stay or extra gas. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
General Rental property Advice
Newcomers are often surprised at the range and wide range of weekly rental homes available in the Morehead City area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available allows them to find an ideal retreat to accommodate their Morehead City gang, from tranquil condos to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, staff and experience to provide easy operational management on behalf of the owner..
We have put together a short guide to assist you in getting most from your vacation rental experience.
Where to find and reserve the perfect rental property:
Before you decide to book ""Penthouse Sweet" Oceanfront Luxury Condo with Elevator", read through our brief collection of things to consider.
Search Early and Often
Morehead City rental properties start booking very early. To guarantee the greatest choice of properties, we recommend searching and reserving your Morehead City vacation home Six-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental..
Select a Community and Date
Begin by deciding which specific area of Morehead City you'd like to visit, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
Just How Many Beds?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Be aware that most homes list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for your group. Generally vacation home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
What Are You Willing to Spend?
Make sure that ""Penthouse Sweet" Oceanfront Luxury Condo with Elevator" fits your price range *during your desired week*. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends prior to booking a costly rental home. One individual in your family will need to be in charge of getting repayments and accepting responsibility for the whole rental price at time of reservation.
Make a List of "Preferences" and "Requirements"
What home features is the family searching for? Is a screened deck a requirement? Do you want to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Does the rental have bikes and body boards available for use during your stay? Make a list of prioritized "needs and preferences" from your company to help filter your search to the most suitable rental.
Grandma and Grandpa will thank you for not reserving a stairs-access-only condominium on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are required, include that into your search. The majority of rental postings include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Are you or other people in the family visiting with a dog or cat? While quite a few rentals permit cats and dogs, guidelines and charges fluctuate per rental. A number of limitations could dismiss a potential rental home. Study your contract carefully! Service fees may apply when pets are included. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
The best places to Search
Once the location, time and attendees are decided, search multiple resources for the best vacation home selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Morehead City local vacation rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Besides having distinctive properties, local companies offer you top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the vacation home has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the rental management company might know of comparable properties that suit your style and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try asking for an extra night. This is most effective throughout the off-peak season when many vacation rentals sit vacant.
Study The Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the normal price, visitors must pay local taxes when renting ""Penthouse Sweet" Oceanfront Luxury Condo with Elevator", as well as any other additional fees which might be required based upon their circumstances, including a dog charge, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary with each property. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the standard rental rate, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed as a consequence of personal health care emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Remember that most rental contracts require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the vacation home owner.
Know Who to Call
Be sure you get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest storing the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congrats on reserving your rental home! You're on your way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damage immediately after you arrive. If you find damage, or if repairs are required get in touch with the rental manager immediately. If there is a dispute about legal liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts should be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need guidance for a fireplace, Television or hot tub. Call your property manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call helps prevent many hassles.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. Local people will be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a visit considerably more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best places for night life?
- Make sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check every room of the rental property to make certain that you've packed all belongings.
- As soon as your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make certain no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. We recommend walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your vacation rental? Most rental property websites request feedback after your stay . Property owners and property managers will thank you for favorable recommendations. If something was wrong and they did not fix it in a acceptable manner, or when the vacation rental wasn't as described, you should make it a point as part of your feedback.
Learn and Improve
Hold a meeting with your family. Did they enjoy their rental? Maybe everything was exceptional and you are excited to reserve the rental home for next season. Maybe the rental was not quite right, and you'll better understand how to perfect your search for the next vacation.
- Circa 81 - 3.8 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.9 miles
- Dank Burrito - 4.1 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 4.2 miles
- Island Water Sports - 4.5 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 0.9 miles
- Molly's Beachside Bar And Grill - 2.8 miles
- Surfari Restaurant and Bar - 2.9 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 2.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.9 miles
- Island Water Sports - 4.5 miles
- North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores - 0.5 miles
- Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area - 0.5 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 2.1 miles
- Brandywine Bay Golf Club - 3.1 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 3.3 miles