View this property at:
About this Property
Escape on a one-of-a-kind experience to this 1-bedroom, 1-bath holiday rental condo in New Bern! Located on the Fairfield Harbour Marina, this condo accepts 2 visitors to spend idle days kayaking and fishing on the harbor, and evenings browsing whimsical stores downtown. Whether you're getting a tan at one of North Carolina's pristine beaches, hitting the links at one of the close by golf courses, or savoring the unbelievable community niceties, you're sure to fall in appreciate with this Tarheel State condo.
-- THE UNIT --
Bedroom: Queen Bed
With gorgeous vistas of the marina through the enormous windows, the peerless thing about this 1,000-square-foot condo are the vistas! Sunlight pours through the windows and sliding glass door on brilliant days, creating an open and airy feeling.
Kick back on the couch in the living room and watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV. The comfortable couch is the just right spot to sprawl out and use the wireless internet access to surf the net.
When you're not dining out at one of the marvelous eateries in downtown New Bern, stay home and whip up a meal for 2 in the thoroughly supplied kitchen. After you adore a tasty dinner, step outdoor with a glass of wine and watch the boats come in each evening.
After a day of experience, both you and your travel companion will sleep well in the calming queen bed. When you wake up in the morning after a good nighttime's sleep, step through the sliding glass door and watch the sunrise over the harbor from your private balcony.
-- THE LOCATION --
This condo is in the just right location for a couple who adore boating and the water. New Bern is distinguished for its fishing and is considered one of the very most superb sailing areas on the East Coast.
There's no need to leave the appreciation of the condominium community for a day of fun in New Bern. The community offers 2 swimming pools, tennis courts, mini-golf, sand volleyball and much more! Whatever activity you're involved in, the community has something for you.
Be sure to rent a kayak at Stillwater Kayaks, within walking distance from the condo. The shop rents single and tandem kayaks for price-effective 2-hour and half-day costs! If you bring your own boat, you can dock it at the marina for a fee and spend your afternoons reeling in fish from the harbor.
When hunger strikes, take a brief 15-min. drive or sail to downtown New Bern for tons of dining options. Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant offers fresh American fare with a casual feel and river vistas. Those looking to grab a libation and a fast bite should stop by Morgan's Tavern & Grille for a fun dining experience.
More great activities abound in the unique surrounding towns, including Beaufort, Washington, Morehead City, Atlantic Beach, and Oriental, all great day trips between an hour and 40 mins. away.
Sailing, cycling, fishing, and easily inviting await you in Oriental, while art, culture, eateries, and more outdoor activities abound in the historic waterfront town, Washington, North Carolina. At the same time, Atlantic Beach offers many attractions, like Fort Macon, nature trails, and boat units, and you’ll never run out of outdoor adventures and great stores and eateries in Morehead City! No matter which town you choose to visit, there’s something for everybody all over the area!
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Holiday Rental wants your holiday experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it smooth, we help you find a unit you appreciate, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our units are safe, tidy, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a new new approach to holiday rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Includes:
- Conveniences include a completely supplied kitchen, balcony with patio furnishings, marina vistas, flat-screen cable TV, complimentary WiFi, air conditioning, ceiling fans, central heating, covered and driveway parking, boat and trailer parking, and much more!
- Adore the community luxuries, including a full-service concierge, exercise center, tennis courts, b-ball court, bicycle units, seasonal outdoor pool, heated indoor pool, hot tub, and sauna! (Membership with card is supplied in the rate)
- Fantastic New Bern location overlooking the Fairfield Harbour Marina. A 15-min. drive to downtown, close to tons of golf courses, less than 1 hour to beaches, and a brief day trip from close by towns, including Beaufort, Washington, Morehead City, Atlantic Beach, and Oriental!
- NOTE: The freshly modernized outdoor pool is now open!
- Nearest Major Airport: Coastal Carolina Regional Airport (~12 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No family dogs and cats allowed
- No events, events or sizable gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to rent
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be mandatory upon check-in
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many property management companies and vacation properties supply Morehead City area vacation discount magazines which include deals, either offered independently by merchants, or utilizing a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. These guides provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Are you willing to alter your dates? Shoulder seasons feature amazing discounts.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be able to get special discounts. Be sure to ask property owner to see if your visiting group is eligible for a discount.
- Some properties are particularly suited for specific types of guests. Event homes are best for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some rentals cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are situated close to music venues. You should prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and sight-seeing opportunities you are most looking forward to.
- Rental companies and individual property owners commonly offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term price, offers visitors reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed a result of personal medical emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional fuel.
General Rental property Tips & Tricks
Some people are surprised to discover just how many vacation rentals are offered in their area of interest. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Virtually all rentals in Morehead City are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management agencies. Property management companies leverage scale, staff and practical experience to provide painless operational administration on behalf of the owner..
Here are some ideas and methods to help you understand the rental search and booking process.
Finding and reserving the best vacation property:
Before you decide to book "New Bern Condo on Marina w/ Community Pool & More!", review our short checklist of considerations.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Selection
Morehead City rental homes start booking very early. For the best selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months prior to your trip. Holiday gatherings are a great time for family groups to plot their Summer holiday escapes..
Pick a Town and Time
Consensus can be tough between relatives, but once this challenging part is complete everything will quickly slide in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Establish who is traveling, and how many/what kind of bedroom configuration you will need. Remember that most homes list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for the party. Most vacation home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
What Are You Willing to Spend?
Many rental homes are marketed with a price range. Determine the rate for your preferred week. It may be at the high end of the range. If a few individuals or family members are sharing the cost, make certain each person knows their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to pay. Normally, a single person in the group will be responsible for making the full reservation and getting each party's share.
Rental Home Amenities
What property features is the group interested in? Do you only want a vacation home with a swimming pool, hot tub or volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or amusements? Are bed linens offered with the rental agreement, or will you need to provide your own? Build a list of priority amenities to guide filter your search.
Appropriate accessibility could make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, factor that into your search. The majority of rental home listings include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other members of the party travelling with a furry friend? Animal guidelines are different at each rental property. Study descriptions carefully. Many restrictions could eliminate a potential vacation property. Examine your agreement carefully! Additional charges may apply when pets are added.
Its Time to Search
Several internet resources exist to match vacationers with rental home owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Morehead City local rental properties" for local rental management companies. Local companies generally have an exclusive selection of rental properties daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you've spotted your dream rental, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your easiest potential for a reduced rate will be shifting to a less desirable week.
Study the Contract
Read through the complete agreement and make certain you understand who is responsible for:
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the normal fee, visitors will need to pay local taxes when booking "New Bern Condo on Marina w/ Community Pool & More!", along with any other fees which might be required based upon their circumstances, including an animal fee, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Ensure that you understand the cancellation policy before booking. Many rental agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your base vacation rental cost, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
When you feel you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. Bear in mind that most rental contracts require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the home owner.
Get Contact Details
Put the property manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations on reserving your rental home! You're on the right path to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any wear and tear immediately after you arrive. We also recommend immediately phoning the rental manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any critical repairs. This may prevent conflicts during checkout.
- When there is any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, property access, pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager immediately. A quick phone call prevents many head aches.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. Residents often times live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Don't forget to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Make certain you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cupboards and closets.
- Once everything is out, perform a walk-through of the property to verify no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. Whenever you can, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your rental? Just about all rental home management companies and vacation rental websites permit customers to offer comments. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but straightforward in regards to your experience. The best property owners and managers will try hard to fix the issue.
Use Your Experience
Did they enjoy their stay? If everything was amazing, next year's vacation planning will be painless. If not, you've acquired useful rental search experience that will help with your next search.