- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyTotally referbished 1st week of May 2018
New granite counter tops
New Queen size bed in 2nd bedroom
twin bunk beds in 3rd bedroom with 24 " Intelligent tv
New queen Sleeper Couch for living room
New outdoor space furnishings
55 " Intelligent tv in living room with soundbar
32 "tv in 1st & 2nd lbedrooms
Keyless entry to condo
The Sea Club, awarded the 2007 MetroBravo Award from Metro Magazine’s readers, is one of the top reviewed resorts in North Carolina. The Carteret County Chamber of Commerce recognized The Sea Club’s preservation efforts all over the community to maintain the coastal quality of the area and awarded them the Award of Merit for Development.
Builders and architects carved the illustrious resort out of the lush maritime forest and environment surrounding the area. The designers also maintained a look reminiscent of early Charlestonian architecture, with each villa’s open living space complementing the gorgeous indigenous wildlife entwined everywhere the resort. Each villa offers one to three bedrooms and two bathrooms. You’ll find some of the most amazing vistas of the waterway on the huge, private decks. Villas also come standard with kitchens and washers and dryers. Visitors will find anything and everything they need on site, with all of the includes and niceties needed to stay agreeably. The world class spa provides a full list of treatments to sooth any ache or pain.
Centrally located, but worlds away from the hustle and bustle of a town, visitors will find a brief drive can take them to a number of adventures. Savor a number of activities such as fishing, scuba diving, wind surfing and other water sports to great shopping, eco touring, dining and of course world distinguished golfing. Whether you’re looking to celebrate a wedding, host a conference, take a holiday or easily plan a wellness getaway and get away, The Sea Club provides the setting and backdrop for any of your future needs.
3 bedrooms, King, Queen, 2 twin beds & queen sleeper couch
Sea Front Unit 102 D
Master bedroom, en-suite bathroom with stand alone shower, stand alone garden tub, double sink vanity, King size bed, 32 Intelligent TV
Second bedroom, Queen size bed, 32 TV
Third bedroom, Twin bunk beds - sleeps 2, 24 intelligent TV
Sleeper Queen couch in living room
Hallway Bathroom, shower, one vanity sink
Extensive dining room table, seats 8, direct sea view
Kitchen granite counter tops, bar stools
Kitchen: Entirely supplied
Keurig Coffee Maker
Regular Coffee Maker
Direct Sea View
55 intelligent tv with sound bar
Queen Sleeper couch
Direct Sea View
Washer/Dryer - hallway
Owner's Garage Closet access for visitors:
body boards, floats, beach chairs and umbrellas, sand toys
On-site security during summer season
Resort Conveniences Included:
One Oceanfront Heated Pool
One Sound Front Pool
Soundside Fishing Pier
Beach Shuttle Service
Maintenance Staff on site year round
Our Sea Club oceanfront condo is on the first floor and has a spectacular view of the sea as well as direct access to the pool. Adore our 27 foot sea front outdoor space with captain chairs, lounge chair and tables for inviting or savoring refreshments. Step out the back door and watch the sunset over the sound.
Our condo is located in building D, unit 102. We are one of only two buildings with direct access to the pool and beach walkway. The oceanfront pool and Jacuzzi are heated year round. Our visitors adore floating in the pool or appealing in the Jacuzzi even in December!
Adore the comfort of using our homeowner's garage closet. We give beach chairs, umbrellas, sand toys, floats, and body boards for our visitors. You will appreciate not having to pack all that beach gear!
Step inside our three bedroom condo with its light and breezy decor. The Master bedroom has a King size bed with the most plush bed and delightful comforter assuring you a great nighttime's sleep. It has a private master bathroom with a separate shower,double sink, and a separate garden tub. Relish a peaceful nighttime of watching TV or a movie on the DVD player in your master suite.
The second bedroom also has a Queen size bed with its own plush bed and a opulent comforter for a great nighttime's sleep. Lie in bed and watch TV or read a great rent!
The third bedroom offers the children a twin bunk beds and room to play. It has its own TV.
The living room has a flat screen 55 intelligent TV upgraded cable for more choices in channels. The queen sleeper couch in living room and 2 rocking chairs give everybody a calming place to appreciate a movie!
Savor your meals at the dining room table that I constructed myself from reclaimed wood floor from a 1920's farm home. Imagine eating the local shrimp caught that day while looking out at the sandy beach as the day turns to dusk.
Do you savor preparing? We have a entirely outfitted kitchen! There are sizable pots for boiling pasta or lobster, bakeware for casseroles, and plenty of frying pans for bacon and eggs. There is an abundance of plates, glassware, and silverware. We have a Keurig coffee maker! Finish your meal on the outdoor space with a drink of your choice and watch the sun go down!
Our Check In and Departure is so straighforward! No more waiting in line for a key. Just drive straight to the condo and start your holiday. Ready to leave? Just walk out the door and you are on the way home. No stopping and dropping off keys.
Take an evening walk over to the sound side dock and watch a spectacular sunset. Adore the sites and sounds of nature as you relax in the chairs included. You can even try your hand at catching your nighttime's meal!
Make sure you plan a trip to Beaufort a brief distance away. Stroll along the dock and see the spectacular yachts anchored and make sure you visit the General Store for hand dipped ice cream.
It is centrally located between Emerald Isle and Atlantic Beach so feel complimentary to venture to either place for more options of eating, shopping, and adventures.
As the coastal destination resort, The Sea Club offers every comfort for your holiday. Featuring two adult pools, one direct sea front and one direct sound front, jacuzzis, and a children's pool and cabana, there is no end of things to do at the resort. For those who want to discover the Crystal Coast, shopping, dining, golf, eco-touring, charter wind surfing, fishing and scuba diving are just a few of the activities available close by. Whether it's a holiday, wellness getaway, wedding, conference or celebration, experience The Sea Club Resort's renewing ambiance and savor a superlative experience.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many property management companies and rental homes provide Morehead City area promotional travel books that feature money-saving deals, either offered independently by vendors, or through a relationship between the property manager and the merchant itself. These guides provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Able to change your trip dates? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of maximum prices.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Quite a few management companies provide unique discounts to veterans and active-duty military. Be sure to confirm with property owner to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a special offer.
- Is there a particular experience that you are most getting excited about ? Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and places of interest you are most interested in.
- Consider getting trip insurance along with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental cost, offers vacationers reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed due to personal medical related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned hotel stay or extra fuel.
The Rental Process
First-timers are oftentimes surprised at the number and wide variety of short-term vacation rentals available in the Morehead City area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available allows them to find an suitable retreat to suit their Morehead City group, from tranquil condos to massive event homes with several bedrooms.
Rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are liked by owners because they manage the advertising and operations..
We've put together a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your rental property experience.
Finding and reserving the right rental property:
Do you believe "Ocean Club-Oceanfront 3Bd, Heated Pool, Jacuzzi, Elevator, Fishing Pier, Gym" is the best rental for your next getaway? Look over this check list to confirm it fits all of your needs.
The Earlier, The Better
Morehead City vacation rentals start booking very early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your rental..
Choose your Area and Vacation Week
Agreement can be tricky among loved ones, but once this complicated part is finished everything will start to fall in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Determine who is traveling, and how many/what sort of bedroom configuration you should have. Be aware that many rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to determine what is acceptable for your party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible on the internet. Otherwise, communicate with the property owner before you book.
Determine Your Budget
The majority of rentals are marketed with a cost range. Determine the cost for your selected trip. It could be at the top end of the range. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from company prior to reserving a pricey rental home. Generally speaking, just one person in the group will be responsible for making the complete reservation and collecting each family member's share.
Vacation home Features
What amenities is your group interested in? Do you want a rental home with outside kitchen? Does the unit need to be beach front, in town, or in close proximity to night life? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included in your rental home rate? Gather a list of "necessities and desires" from your company to help filter your search to the most suitable property.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
Sometimes the senior generation has problems with stairs. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are necessary, factor that into your search. The majority of rental home listings will include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Make sure you include your companion! Although quite a few vacation homes allow animals, guidelines and fees fluctuate per property. Study your contract thoroughly! Additional charges may apply when animals are included. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
A number of internet resources exist to match vacationers with rental home owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Morehead City local vacation homes" for local rental management companies. Local agencies often have an exclusive assortment of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the vacation home has everything you need. If something is missing, the vacation rental management company might know of very similar properties that better suit your style and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Negotiating rates is more effective through the off-peak season when many rental homes sit vacant.
Read the Total Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Be sure to be aware of the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Vacation home management companies and individual property owners commonly offer their guests the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your base vacation rental price, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed due to personal medical emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Rental
After you feel you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. You will likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Help
Be sure to get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damages soon after you arrive. We also suggest immediately calling the property manager with a report of any wear and tear, together with your request for any needed repairs.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, TV or jacuzzi. Contact your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of trouble.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. Residents will probably be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Natives are a great source of advice. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best places for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Always make sure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cupboards and wardrobes.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for damages. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Many rental property websites ask for comments after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will thank you for glowing recommendations. If anything was wrong and they did not correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the property was not as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your critique.
Use Your Experience
Hold a meeting with your travel companions. Does everybody want to go back? Maybe everything ended up being wonderful and you are happy to re-book the same rental for your next vacation. Otherwise, you have acquired useful rental search experience that can help with your next search.
- Island Water Sports - 0.5 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 0.5 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 0.7 miles
- Crab Shack - 0.9 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 0.9 miles
- Port Of Call - 0.9 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 3.2 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.3 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 1.2 miles
- Island Water Sports - 0.5 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 2.9 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 0.5 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 0.5 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 0.6 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 0.6 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 0.8 miles
- Leni Newell Studios And Gallery - 0.9 miles