- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Communal Pool
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this PropertySpend your time at the beach in this breathtaking oceanfront unit. This corner unit offers a unique floor plan, with 2 bedrooms on each side of the living areas; all the children can be on one side, adults on the other! The master bedroom holds a king size bed, the second bedroom holds a queen size bed, the third bedroom holds a pyramid bunk bed (full on bottom, twin on top) and the fourth bedroom holds 2 twin beds. One of the only Summer Winds floor plans that offers three full bathrooms. Sink into the new couches in the living room and gaze at the sea! But with the sea beckoning, you may spend very little time indoors! Reservations of 5 nights or more include linens. This unit rents from Sunday to Sunday. Located in Building B.
Summer Winds provides an striking number of recreational niceties that make it "the holiday spot" of choice for renters year after year. Available for your leisure are three sizable outdoor pools with tanning decks; a heated indoor pool; both indoor and outdoor hot tubs; men and women's saunas; as well as a professionally supplied exercise facility. Our sports complex center also includes racquetball, b-ball, and lighted tennis courts to cater to the active competitors in your family. There is also an arcade with a snack bar.
Additionally, Summer Winds offers an just right setting for groups and meetings with its conference facilities, lounge, and security staff. Close by you'll savor local dining, golf courses, and shopping.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many property owners and vacation houses provide Morehead City area promotional books which feature money-saving offers, either offered individually by vendors, or through a relationship between the property manager and the business itself. These guides provide an excellent start to your vacation rental search.
- Flexible about when you can travel? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer you amazing rates on daily rental properties.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Many property management companies offer markdowns to vets and active-duty military. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a reduced price.
- Some properties are primarily designed for particular groups of visitors. Event homes are best for weddings, wedding parties and corporate escapes. Some rentals cater to beach bums. Other properties are situated close to nightlife. You'll get the best value from a rental that most directly matches your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a tad bit more.
- Think about investing in trip insurance along with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the basic term rate, offers visitors reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed a result of health emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned motel stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
The Rental Process
You might be surprised to find out how many vacation homes are available at your destination. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rental homes are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. Rental owners frequently select management companies to facilitate marketing and advertising, house cleaning services and maintenance tasks.
We've constructed a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental property experience.
Searching for and booking the best vacation property:
Do you think "Oceanfront corner unit with great views! Complex has great amenities! 4 Pools" is the perfect rental home for your next getaway? Read this guide to confirm it fits your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
Morehead City vacation homes start booking very early. For the best selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months before your trip. A lot of groups decide to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Select a Town and Date
Quite often, the most challenging part of planning your vacation is deciding where to search, and when. After the big decisions are resolved, the rest will be much easier.
Selecting an Correctly-Sized Rental property
Determine who is traveling, and just how many/what particular bedroom configuration you will need. Bear in mind that most rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to figure out what is suitable for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. Otherwise, communicate with the property manager before you reserve the home.
Stay on a Budget
Will your favorite rental suit your budget during that prime Summer week? If many groups or relatives are sharing the cost, always make sure everybody knows their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. A single member of your group needs to be in charge of collecting payments and agreeing to responsibility for the whole rental cost at time of booking.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is the family trying to find? Do you simply desire a vacation rental with a pool, spa tub or beach volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or night life? Are bedsheets offered with the rental agreement, or will you need to bring your own? Create a list of priority conveniences to help narrow your search.
Special Factors to consider
Often times the elder generation has trouble with staircases. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is needed, factor that into your search. The majority of vacation home postings include a list of amenities.
Are you or other individuals in the group traveling with a domestic pet? Pets are welcome at a number of rental homes, but policies can vary. Type of pet, size and breeds can be restricted. Make certain you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when animals are included.
The best places to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Morehead City local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. Local property management companies pride themselves on an exceptional rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you've spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. This is more effective through the off-season when many rental homes sit empty.
Read the Entire Contract
You will have to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies vary for each vacation rental. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the standard rental price, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed as a consequence of personal medical related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected motel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You'll likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your trip.
Good luck on booking your vacation home! You're on the way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure no damages are associated with your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. If you discover damage, or if repairs are required contact the rental manager right away. This will protect against disagreements during checkout.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Contact your property manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call avoids many complications.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a good source of tips. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best places for wildlife?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the property locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- You should make sure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinets and cabinets.
- Once everything is out, perform a walk-through of the property to make sure no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Most rental property web sites request comments after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will thank you for positive ratings. If anything went wrong, we advise being pleasant but genuine in regards to your experience. The best owners and managers will try very hard to correct the problem.
Learn from your Stay
Did everyone have a blast? With a little luck everything was outstanding and you are ready to re-book the same rental for next season. If the rental was not ideal, and you'll better understand how to refine your search for the next trip.
- Island Water Sports - 0.9 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 0.2 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 0.3 miles
- Crab Shack - 0.5 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 0.5 miles
- Port Of Call - 0.6 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 2.8 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.5 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 0.9 miles
- Island Water Sports - 0.9 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 3.3 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 0.2 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 0.2 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 0.5 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 0.9 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 1.0 miles
- Leni Newell Studios And Gallery - 0.5 miles