- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- DVD Player
- Iron & Board
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyGorgeous Oceanfront 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo on 2nd floor. The Bed sizes are a queen in the Master Suite and 2 twins in the 2nd bedroom. The sea front outdoor space includes Bistro Deck Furnishings to relish coffee or breakfast, lunch or dinner and a glass wine while watching the sea. 3 TV's with a Video collection, 3 DVD Players, 1 VCR ,books and games to appreciate during your stay as well. Well supplied kitchen with granite counter tops. Granite counter tops in the baths also. Gas Fireplace. Rents Saturday to Saturday and sleeps 6. Linens and Towels ARE NOT supplied but can be rented. Wifi supplied! NO dogs and cats. NO smoking!
Emerald Isle, NC was voted by USA Today as the #1 Beach in North Carolina. Come see why!!!
Emerald Isle offers Family fun for everybody....with bicycle and running trails that run parallel to Emerald Dr, miniature golf, go carts, water slide, great shopping in Emerald Plantation, movie theater, eateries that include everything from pizza to burgers to Seafood. The Bogue Inlet Pier is a must see to find out what the "catch of the day" is. If you just need to relax, pull up a chair and savor the sea waves while reading a good rent....We've got you covered.
Emerald Isle also offers a Public Boat Ramp (no costs) located at Jean Preston Park about mid way the island. (near Chapel By the Sea). There is a pier, play ground and public bathrooms located there as well. We have multiple kayak launch areas and parks within the city limits, including a Sound front park with dock located on Coast Guard Road and one on Cedar St. (great to go crabbing at) You may also adore Surf Fishing all along the 12 mile stretch of our polished island. We have a Fishing Gear store and numerous Convenient Stores that offer bait, hooks and other fishing items you will need. Don't forget you need a Fishing License to Surf Fish but can adore fishing from the Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier by purchasing a fishing pass for the day or week.
Check out our new grocery store Publix located beside Emerald Plantation or Snapper's Restaurant (used to be Jordan's Seafood) while here also!
We offer tons of information about the area in our lobby that you may pick up at check in or during the week while you are here. You may also download the Emerald Isle App to see the latest "happenings" in Carteret County during your stay.
****CENTURY 21 Coastland Realty will be contacting you for further rental payment details after you rent online.****
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many property management companies and vacation rental properties provide Morehead City area travel discount books that feature coupons, either offered individually by vendors, or via a partnership between the property management company and the store itself. These guides provide a great start to your rental search.
- Is it possible to shift your dates? The off-peak seasons will offer amazing rates on rentals.
- Are you a military veteran? Quite a few property management companies offer price cuts to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Some homes are particularly designed for specific types of visitors. Event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. Some rentals appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are situated close to music venues. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the adventures and points of interest you are most looking forward to.
- Property management companies and individual home owners frequently offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, provides buyers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any nights missed as a consequence of personal medical related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gas.
The Rental Process
You may be shocked to learn how many rental homes are available at your destination. With such a big selection, clients are sure to locate a rental home that suits their wishes and spending plan.
Nearly all vacation rentals in Morehead City are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. Property management companies are popular with owners mainly because they coordinate the internet marketing and operations..
We've put together a short guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental experience.
Searching for and booking the perfect rental property:
Do you think "Pier Pointe West PW2B2- Beautiful Ocean Front 2 bedroom 2 bath condo " is the best rental property for your upcoming vacation? Read through this guide to make sure it fits all of your needs.
Search Early and Often
Like many popular vacation spots, In Morehead City the best vacation rentals are booked very early. To get the best selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months prior to a trip. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for family groups to plan their Summer holiday escapes..
Select a Town and Date
Begin by choosing which specific area of Morehead City you want to visit, and the determine dates you'll be vacationing.
Selecting an Adequately-Sized Vacation rental
How many family members are planning to share your trip? Remember that a lot of rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your party. Most rental listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
What Exactly Are You Prepared to Shell out?
Many vacation homes are advertised with a price range. Determine the rate for your selected stay. It may be at the top end of the range. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from company well before reserving a costly rental home. Most rental contracts call for a single individual to be liable for the entire reservation.
Rental Home Features
What amenities is your group searching for? Do you simply desire a property with a pool, spa tub or volleyball court? Would you like to be away from it all, or near a city setting? Does the rental have bikes and beach toys available for use as part of your stay? Make a list of priority conveniences to facilitate filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
Grandparents will thank you for not renting a stairs-access-only property on the Third floor. Make certain to remember and ask about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Don't forget to include your companion! Animal policies are different at each rental property. Read descriptions thoroughly. A number of restrictions may possibly eliminate a prospective rental home. Don't forget to study agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
Searching the Internet
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Morehead City local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local rental home management companies proudly offer a first-class vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the home has everything you need. If it is lacking, the rental home management company may know of comparable properties that better suit your preferences and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your best chance for a lower rate is switching to a less desirable week.
Read the Entire Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Be sure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
If you must Cancel
Cancellation policies vary with each property. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives relief should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Home
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You'll likely have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Good job on booking your vacation home! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental property right away. We also advise immediately getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any damages, together with your request for any required fixes. If there is a dispute about legal liability later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will probably be incredibly helpful.
- When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, property access, swimming pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager promptly. A quick phone call helps prevent many headaches.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. More often than not, neighboring properties are lived in by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Natives can often point you in the right direction.
- Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your belongings. Sweep each room in the house for left-behind possessions. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, backyards, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for damages. If at all possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Many rental home websites ask for reviews after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will thank you for glowing critiques. If anything went wrong, we advise being pleasant but completely honest with regards to your stay. Top property owners and managers will try hard to rectify the problem.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with your family. Did they like the vacation rental? If everything was exceptional, next year's family vacation planning is going to be quick. If the rental was not ideal, and you will better understand how to improve your search next time.
- Island Water Sports - 2.9 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 4.4 miles
- The Trading Post - 4.4 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.5 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 4.8 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.8 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 3.9 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 4.1 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 4.6 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 0.5 miles
- Island Water Sports - 2.9 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 4.1 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 2.8 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 2.9 miles
- Patsy Pond Nature Trail - 3.0 miles
- Blown Kiteboarding - 3.3 miles