- Emerald Isle
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThere’s a lot of beachy stuff on the island to adore, but at the end of the day when all the shopping, swimming, walking, exploring, and just sitting on the beach is over, you want to come back to a inviting place to relax. It doesn’t get any better than this splendidly finished top floor, 2 bedroom, 2 full bath, Queens Court condo that offers impressive water vistas of the sea from both the living room and master bedroom decks. "Jackpot" (1304 Queens Court) includes handsome plank floor all over, a calming living room with a mirrored wall that reflects the amazingly limitless sea view, a thoroughly supplied kitchen, dining area for 6, bar seating for 3, oceanfront master bedroom (King bed) with en-suite bathroom, and a second bedroom (Queen bed) with adjoining bathroom. The living area and both bedrooms have their own flat screen TVs and DVD players. Extravagance linens and towels are included. Full size washer and dryer in unit. Cable and WiFi supplied. Whole unit water softener. Filtered drinking water with separate faucet in kitchen. These are definitely upgrades from most beach units. Come, stay at "Jackpot", relax and savor the appreciation of home away from home.
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING INSIDE OR ON THE PRIVATE DECKS.
* IN SEASON: (2nd week ofJune - 1st week of Sept) * Rents weekly only. * Sunday to Sunday. * Check in Sunday @ 4 pm. Check out the following Sunday @ 10 am.
* OFF SEASON: (2nd week of Sept - 1st week of June) * Rents nightly or weekly. * 2 nighttime minimum * Check in @ 4 pm. Check out @ 10 am.
* min. occupancy is 4 people (ADULTS & CHILDREN).
* Sorry, No family dogs and cats allowed.
* Strictly NON-SMOKING inside or on the decks. Sorry, smokers are not welcome.
* 24 hour card activated security gate.
* Unassigned parking for 2 cars. 2 Gate Cards and 2 Parking Permits will be supplied.
* Towels and sheets are supplied with beds made upon arrival.
* Beach/pool towels are not supplied. * You must bring your own beach/pool towels. * Please don't take my towels down to the beach or pool.
* Come with your own dish/laundry/personal soaps, paper towels and toilet paper.
* Golf Carts, Trailored Boats and Skateboards are not allowed at Queens Court.
* For a modest fee, Boat/Camper/RV parking available across the street @ Holiday Travel Park
* Cleaning Fee of $120 is added at time of renting.
* Please buy the travel insurance offered at the time of renting. This is the only way you will be reimbursed in the event of a mandatory evacuation due to an impending hurricane or natural disaster. Hurricane season is from June 1 through November 30.
I also have a 1 bedroom/1 bath condo in this same building, just 2 doors down. Vacation Rental By Owner listing # 969392
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many official tourism bureaus offer promotional tourism guide books with special offers for property management companies, dining and activities. These guides may provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Flexible about when you can vacation? The off-peak shoulder seasons may offer incredible rates on daily rentals.
- Are you a military veteran? A number of property management companies provide markdowns to vets and active-duty forces. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your visiting group is eligible for a discounted price.
- Some rental properties are basically designed to serve particular guests, whether it is beachfront homes with pier passes, city-center homes with close access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature private kiteboarding launching areas. You'll receive the best value from a home which most directly satisfies your ideal trip setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance together with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, provides guests reimbursement of their vacation costs for any nights missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected motel stay or extra gasoline.
The Rental Process
You may be surprised to uncover just how many rentals are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation homes available allows them to find an perfect getaway to suit their Morehead City gang, from tranquil condos to massive event homes with several bedrooms.
Rental homes are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property owners typically choose management companies to manage advertising and marketing, house cleaning and regular maintenance.
Seasoned Morehead City vacationers have identified a handful of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting vacation homes, however many novices will be delighted to find that several "methods" are in plain sight, if you know where to look.
How to find and book the right vacation home:
Before you book "2 Bed/2 Bath ~ Top Floor Oceanfront Prime Condo ~ Elevator ~ 1304 Queens Court", read through our brief checklist of things to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many popular hot spots, In Morehead City the best vacation homes are booked early. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search 6-Twelve months prior to a trip. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for families to plot their Summer family vacations..
Settle on your Place and Travel Week
Sometimes, the toughest part of scheduling your vacation is deciding where to search, and when. Once the big decisions are hammered out, everything else will be easier.
Just How Many Beds?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Bear in mind that a lot of homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to determine what is acceptable for your group. Most rental home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Have a Budget
The majority of rentals are presented with a price range. Determine the price for your selected stay. It may be at the high end of the range. If multiple groups or families are sharing the cost, always make sure each party knows their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. Typically, a single member of the group will be in charge of making the full reservation and recovering each party's share.
Vacation home Features
What amenities is the group looking for? Is a pool reallynecessary?Are you looking for a rental home with outside lounge? Do you want to be away from it all, or near civilization? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included in your rental home rate? Make a list of "necessities and wants" from your group to help narrow your search to the most suitable property.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
Grandpa and Grandma will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-only condo on the Third floor. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, include that into your search. Almost all rental home listings will include a list of amenities.
Your Dog Deserves a Holiday, Too
Make sure you include your companion! Pet guidelines are different at each rental property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Type of pet, size and breeds can be controlled. Ensure that you study agreements and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *before* you book!
Its Time to Search
After the area, dates and people are decided, search multiple resources for the best rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Morehead City local vacation homes" for local rental management companies. Apart from having exceptional properties, local agencies provide you with top-notch service..
Re-read the description to be sure the rental has everything that you need. If it is lacking, the vacation rental management company may know of very similar homes that fit your preferences and budget..
While not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an extra night. Your easiest potential for a lower rate will be shifting to a less desirable week.
Study the Entire Contract
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Be sure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Be sure to understand the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Rental management companies and rental owners typically offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the standard vacation rental rate, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed a result of personal health-related emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Rental Property
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Do not forget that most rental contracts require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the property owner.
Know Who to Call
Make sure you get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend keeping the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- To make certain no damages are associated with your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. We also suggest promptly phoning the rental manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any necessary fixes.
- Should there be any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, property access, pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager promptly. A brief phone call prevents many complications.
- Be respectful of the local community. Permanent residents frequently live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a trip significantly more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Residents are a terrific source of advice. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Clean up a bit. Even when you're having to pay a house cleaning fee, The rental should be in good shape. Sinks filled with dishes, surplus beach sand on the floors and sticky messes should really be remedied before leaving.
- Once everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental home to confirm no damage occurred during your remain. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Most rental management companies and rental websites permit travellers to give comments. If the property and/or property manager was top-notch, they'll appreciate your compliments. If something was wrong and they failed to fix it in a practical manner, or if the property wasn't as described, you will want to note that as part of your comments.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with the members of your group. Does everybody want to go back? Hopefully this guide helped you find a terrific rental. If not, you've gained invaluable rental search experience to help with another search.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.5 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 0.1 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 0.9 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.3 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.3 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.3 miles
- Pizza Inn Emerald Isle - 1.5 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 0.1 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.5 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 0.1 miles
- Water Boggan - 0.3 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 0.4 miles
- Teezher Charters - 0.4 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 0.4 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 0.5 miles
- Island Harbor Marina - 0.9 miles