- Emerald Isle
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Away From It All
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThere’s a lot of beachy stuff on the island to savor, but at the end of the day when all the shopping, swimming, walking, exploring, and just sitting on the beach is over, you want to come back to a inviting place to relax. It doesn’t get any better than this splendidly furbished top floor, 2 bedroom, 2 full bath, Queens Court condo that offers gorgeous water vistas of the sea from both the living room and master bedroom decks. "Jackpot" (1304 Queens Court) includes charming plank floor everywhere, a calming living room with a mirrored wall that reflects the amazingly ceaseless sea view, a thoroughly supplied kitchen, dining area for 6, bar seating for 3, oceanfront master bedroom (King bed) with en-suite bathroom, and a second bedroom (Queen bed) with adjoining bathroom. The living area and both bedrooms have their own flat screen T.V.s and DVD players. Bliss linens and towels are supplied. Full size washer and dryer in unit. Cable and WiFi supplied. Whole unit water softener. Filtered drinking water with separate faucet in kitchen. These are definitely upgrades from most beach units. Come, stay at "Jackpot", relax and appreciate the appreciation of home away from home.
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING INSIDE OR ON THE PRIVATE DECKS.
* IN SEASON: (2nd week ofJune - 1st week of Sept) * Rents weekly only. * Sunday to Sunday. * Check in Sunday @ 4 pm. Check out the following Sunday @ 10 am.
* OFF SEASON: (2nd week of Sept - 1st week of June) * Rents nightly or weekly. * 2 nighttime minimum * Check in @ 4 pm. Check out @ 10 am.
* min. occupancy is 4 people (ADULTS & CHILDREN).
* Sorry, No dogs and cats allowed.
* Strictly NON-SMOKING inside or on the decks. Sorry, smokers are not welcome.
* 24 hour card activated security gate.
* Unassigned parking for 2 cars. 2 Gate Cards and 2 Parking Permits will be included.
* Towels and sheets are supplied with beds made upon arrival.
* Beach/pool towels are not included. * You must bring your own beach/pool towels. * Please don't take my towels down to the beach or pool.
* Come with your own dish/laundry/personal soaps, paper towels and toilet paper.
* Golf Carts, Trailored Boats and Skateboards are not allowed at Queens Court.
* For a modest fee, Boat/Camper/RV parking available across the street @ Holiday Travel Park
* Cleaning Fee of $120 is added at time of renting.
* Please buy the travel insurance offered at the time of renting. This is the only way you will be reimbursed in the event of a mandatory evacuation due to an impending hurricane or natural disaster. Hurricane season is from June 1 through November 30.
I also have a 1 bedroom/1 bath condo in this same building, just 2 doors down. Vacation Rental By Owner listing # 969392
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most established tourism bureaus will offer you printed travel guide books with special offers for vacation rentals, dining and tours. Be on the lookout for these guides and discount books, because this allows travelers to experience the same terrific activities with a sometimes significantly discounted.
- Flexible about when you might vacation? Off-peak times provide sizable deals.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be eligible for discounts. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your travelling group qualifies for a reduced price.
- Some properties are particularly designed for specific types of vacationers. Event homes are best for weddings, receptions and corporate meetings. Some homes cater to beach bums. Other properties are situated close to night life. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and sights you are most looking forward to.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance together with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, provides guests reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed due to personal health emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Vacation Home
Some people are shocked to learn how many rental homes are located in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available makes it possible to find an ideal getaway to accommodate their Morehead City group, from restful condos to large event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of vacation homes in Morehead City are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, equipment and experience to provide convenient operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
We have developed a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental home experience.
Searching for and booking the right vacation property:
Before you book "2 Bed/2 Bath ~ Top Floor Oceanfront Prime Condo ~ Elevator ~ 1304 Queens Court", examine our brief checklist of considerations.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many renowned destinations, In Morehead City the best rental homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, when possible. Holiday reunions can be a popular time for families to plot their Summer trips..
Decide on a Community and Time
Quite often, the toughest portion of planning your vacation is choosing where to go, and when. When the big decisions are resolved, everything else is more straightforward.
Exactly How Much Rental home Do You Actually Need?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Be aware that most homes list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to figure out what is suitable for your company. Most rental listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
What Are You Prepared to Pay?
Will your favorite vacation property fit your budget during that prime Summer week? Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from company before reserving a costly rental property. One individual in your party must be responsible for getting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental price at time of reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your family looking for? Is a screened porch a necessity? Do you want to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Does the unit have bikes and body boards available for use as part of your stay? Build a list of priority amenities to facilitate narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
Grandpa and Grandma will thank you for not renting a stairs-access-only condo on the Third floor. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is needed, include that into your search. The majority of rental postings include a list of amenities.
Make sure to include your furry family members. Pets are welcome at a number of vacation rentals, but guidelines differ. Many limitations may possibly dismiss a prospective vacation property. Make certain you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when animals are included. Ask questions *before* you book!
Searching the Internet
A number of internet resources exist to match clients with property owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Morehead City local rentals" for local rental management companies. Apart from offering exclusive properties, local agencies provide you with fantastic service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to confirm the vacation home has everything required. If lacking, the home management company might know of very similar properties that fit your preferences and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Negotiating rates is most effective during the off-peak season when many properties sit empty.
Go Through The Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the regular rate, visitors will have to pay state taxes when renting "2 Bed/2 Bath ~ Top Floor Oceanfront Prime Condo ~ Elevator ~ 1304 Queens Court", in addition to various other fees that may be mandatory depending on their circumstances, including an animal charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to booking. Vacation rental management companies and home owners typically offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you relief should tragedy strike.
Complete the Reservation
After you believe you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. You'll likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Help
Be sure to get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damages immediately after you arrive. If you discover damage, or if fixes are required contact the rental manager without delay. If there is a disagreement about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts should be incredibly helpful.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a fireplace, Television set or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. Natives should be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a trip significantly more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local residences may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best places for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Make sure you've packed all of your possessions. Sweep all the rooms in the house for left-behind items. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, backyards, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Make sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Most vacation rental management companies and rental home sites make it easy for travellers to provide feedback. If the property and/or property manager was great, they will appreciate your recommendations. If something went wrong, we advise being kind but straightforward in regards to your stay. Top owners and managers will work hard to solve the issue.
Hold a debrief with your family. Did they love their vacation? If everything was fantastic, next year's family vacation planning is going to be painless. Maybe the property wasn't quite right, and you will better recognize how to improve your search for the next time.
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 0.1 miles
- 4Jâ€™s Cafe And Bake Shop - 0.4 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 0.9 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.3 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.3 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.3 miles
- Pizza Inn Emerald Isle - 1.5 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 0.1 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 1.7 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 1.7 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 0.1 miles
- Water Boggan - 0.3 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 0.4 miles
- Teezher Charters - 0.4 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 0.4 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 0.5 miles