- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThere’s a lot of beachy stuff on the island to relish, but at the end of the day when all the shopping, swimming, walking, exploring, and just sitting on the beach is over, you want to come back to a peaceful place to relax. It doesn’t get any better than this splendidly finished top floor, 2 bedroom, 2 full bath, Queens Court condo that offers sensational water vistas of the sea from both the living room and master bedroom decks. "Jackpot" (1304 Queens Court) includes pretty plank floor all over, a inviting living room with a mirrored wall that reflects the amazingly immeasurable sea view, a entirely supplied kitchen, dining area for 6, bar seating for 3, oceanfront master bedroom (King bed) with en-suite bathroom, and a second bedroom (Queen bed) with adjoining bathroom. The living area and both bedrooms have their own flat screen T.V.s and DVD players. Delight linens and towels are supplied. Full size washer and dryer in unit. Cable and WiFi included. Whole unit water softener. Filtered drinking water with separate faucet in kitchen. These are definitely upgrades from most beach units. Come, stay at "Jackpot", relax and adore the happiness of home away from home.
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING INSIDE OR ON THE PRIVATE DECKS.
* IN SEASON: (2nd week ofJune - 1st week of Sept) * Rents weekly only. * Sunday to Sunday. * Check in Sunday @ 4 pm. Check out the following Sunday @ 10 am.
* OFF SEASON: (2nd week of Sept - 1st week of June) * Rents nightly or weekly. * 2 nighttime minimum * Check in @ 4 pm. Check out @ 10 am.
* min. occupancy is 4 people (ADULTS & CHILDREN).
* Sorry, No family dogs and cats allowed.
* Strictly NON-SMOKING inside or on the decks. Sorry, smokers are not welcome.
* 24 hour card activated security gate.
* Unassigned parking for 2 cars. 2 Gate Cards and 2 Parking Permits will be included.
* Towels and sheets are supplied with beds made upon arrival.
* Beach/pool towels are not supplied. * You must bring your own beach/pool towels. * Please don't take my towels down to the beach or pool.
* Come with your own dish/laundry/personal soaps, paper towels and toilet paper.
* Golf Carts, Trailored Boats and Skateboards are not allowed at Queens Court.
* For a modest fee, Boat/Camper/RV parking available across the street @ Holiday Travel Park
* Cleaning Fee of $120 is added at time of renting.
* Please buy the travel insurance offered at the time of renting. This is the only way you will be reimbursed in the event of a mandatory evacuation due to an impending hurricane or natural disaster. Hurricane season is from June 1 through November 30.
I also have a 1 bedroom/1 bath condo in this same building, just 2 doors down. Vacation Rental By Owner listing # 969392
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many management companies and rental properties provide Morehead City area travel discount books that feature coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by a partnership between the property management company and the local itself. Search for these magazines and coupon books, because this allows visitors to experience the same great activities with a often significantly discounted.
- Are the travel dates flexible? The off-peak shoulder seasons may offer incredible rates on rental accommodations.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Plenty of rental companies provide price reductions to veterans and active-duty military. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a price reduction.
- Some homes are particularly suited for particular groups of visitors. Event homes are great for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some properties cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are situated close to music venues. If there's a certain Morehead City atteaction that you love, search for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Consider getting trip insurance with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental cost, provides visitors reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any missed as a consequence of personal medical related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned hotel room stay or additional fuel.
General Vacation Rental Tricks & Tips
First-timers are likely to be surprised at the range and wide variety of daily, weekly and monthly rentals available in the Morehead City area. With such a big selection, clients are certain to discover a vacation home that fits their desires and price range.
Rental homes are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their home, management companies are critical in assisting travellers with booking, checking-in, housekeeping, and any routine service problems that may arise.
We've constructed a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental home experience.
Finding and reserving the perfect rental property:
Before you book "2 Bed/2 Bath ~ Top Floor Oceanfront Prime Condo ~ Elevator ~ 1304 Queens Court", go through our short list of factors to consider.
Start Your Search Early
Like many trendy destinations, In Morehead City the best rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your rental home..
Pick a Town and Time
Agreement can be tricky among relatives, but as soon as this complicated part is finished everything will quickly fall in place.
Choosing an Correctly-Sized Vacation rental
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Bear in mind that many rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for the party. Most rental home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Stick to a Budget
Make sure "2 Bed/2 Bath ~ Top Floor Oceanfront Prime Condo ~ Elevator ~ 1304 Queens Court" satisfies your budget *during your desired dates*. If multiple individuals or family members are sharing the cost, be certain that everyone understands their obligations and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. One individual in your group must be given the task of collecting contributions and accepting responsibility for the entire rental fee at time of reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the family trying to find? Do you only want a vacation home with a swimming pool, spa tub or volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or nightlife? Does the home have bicycles and beach toys available for use during your stay? Make a list of priority amenities to guide filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Concerns
Elderly guests will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-only condominium on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is required, include that into your search. Most rental home listings include a list of amenities.
Make sure you include your pets. While a number of vacation homes allow dogs, rules and fees vary per property. Type of animal, size and dog breeds could be limited. Ensure that you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when pets are added. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Where to Search
Once the area, time and family members are decided, search multiple resources for the very best rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Morehead City local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Aside from offering exclusive rental properties, local companies offer top-notch service..
Re-read the description to be certain the home has everything that you need. If lacking, the vacation rental management company may know of very similar homes that better fit your desires and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. The off-season offers your greatest opportunity to negotiate a lower rate.
Read the Total Contract
You should know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes state taxes, animal and other additional fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before booking. Vacation home management companies and individual home owners typically offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your standard vacation rental cost, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed a result of personal medical emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Keep in mind that most rental contracts will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the rental owner.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any wear and tear right after you arrive. Contact the rental manager immediately to report your observations. This may protect against disputes during check out.
- Ask questions. You could need guidance for a gas fireplace, TV or jacuzzi. Contact your rental manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call avoids many head aches.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a vacation significantly more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Locals are a good source of tips. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check every space of the rental property to ensure that you've collected all belongings.
- When your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to be certain no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. Whenever possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Just about all property management companies and vacation rental websites allow travellers to offer comments. If your rental and/or property manager was excellent, they will appreciate your compliments. If anything went wrong and they didn't correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the rental home wasn't as described, you will want to make it a point as part of your review.
Learn from your Stay
Did everybody have a great time? Hopefully everything turned out to be ideal and you're happy to reserve the property for your next vacation. If not, you have gained valuable experience that can help with the next search.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.5 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 0.1 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 0.9 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.3 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.3 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.3 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 0.1 miles
- 4Jâ€™s Cafe And Bake Shop - 0.4 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.5 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 1.7 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 0.1 miles
- Water Boggan - 0.3 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 0.4 miles
- Teezher Charters - 0.4 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 0.4 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 0.5 miles