- Emerald Isle
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this Property"SweetWater" (1302 Queens Court) is a thoroughly remodeled oceanfront 1 bedroom, 1 bath, top floor Queens Court condo that includes some of the most ideal vistas in the complex! "SweetWater" is located on the sunrise/beach access side of the oceanfront building. This unit is gorgeously furbished, thoughtfully appointed and has many bespoke upgrades. "SweetWater" includes cute bespoke cabinetry and granite countertops, a tiled glass and stone mosaic wall in the kitchen, mirrored walls that reflect the handsome sea view, a dining area for 2, bar seating for 3, tile floors all over, a calming living room with a Queen sleeper couch and 46" flat screen tv, bedroom with King bed and 39" tv and a full bath with step over tub/shower. Start your day by appreciating the polished Emerald Isle sunrise from the outdoor space off of the living room, then go down to the beach and relax. The elevator and smooth walkway to beach are just steps away! Come and appreciate all of the comforts of home at "SweetWater"!
Opulence linens and towels are supplied. Full size washer and dryer in unit. (Dryer is raised above washer. Step stools are included for your appreciation if you can't reach the inside of the dryer. I'm 5' 7" and it's the ideal height for me.) Cable and WiFi supplied. Filtered drinking water with separate faucet in kitchen. Whole home water softener. Alarm clock/radio. iPod dock with CD player. Corded and cordless phone with answering machine and unlimited long distance. Iron and ironing board. Dimmable lighting. Central heat and air conditioning. Dishwasher, microwave, toaster, blender, hand mixer and coffee maker.
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING INSIDE OR ON THE DECK.
* IN SEASON: (2nd week of June - 1st week of Sept) * Rents weekly only. * Sunday to Sunday. * Check in Sunday @ 4 pm. Check out the following Sunday @ 10 am.
* OFF SEASON: (2nd week of Sept - 1st week of June) * Rents nightly or weekly. * 2 nighttime minimum. * Check in @ 4 pm. Check out @ 10 am.
* min. occupancy is 4 people (ADULTS & CHILDREN).
* Sorry, No family dogs and cats allowed.
* Strictly NON-SMOKING inside or on the decks. Sorry, smokers are not welcome.
* 24 hour card activated Security Gate.
* Unassigned parking for 2 cars. 2 Gate Cards and 2 Parking Permits will be supplied.
* Towels and sheets are supplied with beds made upon arrival.
* Beach/pool towels are not included. * You must bring your own beach/pool towels. * Please don't take my towels down to the beach or pool.
* Come with your own dish/laundry/personal soaps, paper towels and toilet paper.
* Golf Carts, Tailored Boats and Skateboards are not allowed at Queens Court.
* For a modest fee, Boat/Camper/RV parking available across the street @ Holiday Travel Park
* Cleaning fee of $110 is added at time of renting.
* Please buy the travel insurance offered at the time of renting. This is the only way you will be reimbursed in the event of a mandatory evacuation due to an impending hurricane or natural disaster. Hurricane season is from June 1 through November 30.
I also have a 2 bedroom/2 bath condo in this same building, just 2 doors down. Vacation Rental By Owner listing # 824114
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many property managers and rental houses provide Morehead City area discount catalogs which include money-saving promotions, either offered independently by merchants, or utilizing a relationship between the property manager and the vendor itself. Keep an eye out for these guides and promotional books, as this allows vacation goers to take advantage of those fantastic activities at a sometimes significantly discounted.
- Are you able to alter your trip dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of high pricing.
- Are you a military veteran? Plenty of property management companies provide special discounts to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to check with property management company to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Is there a particular activity that you are mainly anticipating ? Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and places of interest you are most looking forward to.
- Rental companies and individual home owners typically offer their customers the opportunity to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, offers buyers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed resulting from medical-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unanticipated motel stay or extra gasoline.
How to Book a Vacation Home
Some people are surprised to discover just how many rentals can be found in their area of interest. With such a wide selection, guests are sure to discover a property which fits their expectations and spending budget.
Rental homes are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by rental owners because they manage the online marketing and operations..
Seasoned Morehead City vacationers have discovered a number of tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rental properties, however many beginners will be happy to find that many of these "methods" are in plain sight, if you understand where they should look.
Searching for and booking the perfect vacation property:
Before you book "1 Bed/1 Bath ~ Top Floor Oceanfront Prime Condo ~ Elevator ~ 1302 Queens Court", examine our brief checklist of factors to consider.
Search Early and Often
Like many renowned hot spots, In Morehead City the best rental properties are booked early. To ensure the most desirable selection of vacation homes, we suggest searching and reserving your Morehead City vacation home Six-12 months in advance, whenever feasible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental home..
Find your Spot and Choose Dates
Agreement can be tough between close relatives, but once this tricky part is complete everything will begin to drop in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Determine who is going, and just how many/what kind of bedroom configuration you will need. Consider that most rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for the company. Generally rental listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Commit to a Budget
Many rental homes are marketed with a price range. Confirm the price for your selected stay. It could be at the top end of the range. If many individuals or families are sharing the cost, always make sure each group understands their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to pay. Most rental documents call for a single person to be responsible for the whole reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What home features is the family trying to find? Do you primarily want a vacation rental with a pool, spa tub or volleyball court? Are you more interested in wildlife or nightlife? Are linens included with the rental agreement, or do you need to take your own? Create a list of priority conveniences to help narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Adequate accessibility can make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is needed, include that into your search. Almost all property postings include a list of amenities.
Remember to include your companion! Although a number of rental homes allow animal friends, guidelines and fees fluctuate per property. Type of animal, size and breeds might be limited. Don't forget to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *before* you book!
Best places to Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Morehead City local rental homes" for local property management companies. Local companies will often have a unique collection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the vacation home has everything required. If something is missing, the rental home management company may know of comparable properties that suit your desires and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Negotiating rates is most effective through the off-peak season when many vacation rentals sit empty.
Study The Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Cancelling your Rental
Be sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Many rental agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of your base rental rate, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Vacation Property
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You will likely have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Info
Be sure to get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend keeping the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damage right after you arrive. If you discover damage, or if repairs are required call the property manager right away.
- Ask questions. Should there be any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, property access, swimming pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager promptly. A quick phone call avoids many hassles.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Permanent residents invariably live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a great source of tips.
- Make sure to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Always make sure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cupboards and cabinets.
- Once everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to make sure that no property damage occurred during your remain. If you can, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Nearly all vacation rental web sites seek reviews after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive recommendations. If something was unsatisfactory and they failed to correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental home was not as described, you should note that as part of your comments.
Learn from your Experience
Did everybody have a great time? If everything was perfect, next year's vacation planning will be quick. If the rental home wasn't perfect, and you will better understand how to refine your search for the next trip.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.8 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 0.3 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 1.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.3 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.4 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.4 miles
- Pizza Inn Emerald Isle - 1.6 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 0.4 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.8 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 0.3 miles
- Water Boggan - 0.3 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 0.4 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 0.5 miles
- Teezher Charters - 0.6 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 0.7 miles
- Salt Ultra Lounge - 1.0 miles