- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- First Aid Kit
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Music Library
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this Property***Just Picture Yourself Here
Debby Mallette shared a video on Vigo, come check it out!
Come with me there >> http://v.vigovideo.net/FaxSj
Our oceanfront home is a sanctuary-a place to relax, relax, and rejuvenate. No better way to start your day than to listen to the waves & feel the sea winds!
Each room has been uniquely styled in cool calming colors-Nothing takes away from the Atlantic sea with all its ever changing colors of sea & sky!
Our home is set up with a reverse floor plan to maximize the view-triple outdoor space doors, windows & bay window accept vistas from many sides. The main living area on the top floor includes the comfortable sectional couch with recliners, dining area for 8 plus 4 at the kitchen bar, and thoroughly supplied kitchen with impeccable copper apron sink & granite countertops. A queen bedroom with sea view & bath with granite vanity & copper sink plus tub/shower combo are on this floor too.
The middle floor hosts the oceanfront master bedroom with en suite bath complete with Jacuzzi tub, separate shower, double granite vanity with copper sinks.
There are 2 other bedrooms on this floor-one with twin beds and another with a queen bed. Each bedroom has an sea view. Another bath is on this floor with granite vanity & copper sink plus tub/shower combo.
The first floor has our welcoming entry, high efficiency washer & dryer in its own closet and fifth bedroom with single bed & double sleeper couch.
Each of our two oceanfront decks has a dining table with 4 chairs. The top outdoor space outdoor the main living area also has 2 rockers & 2 lounge chair plus an umbrella for the dining area. The second outdoor space outdoor the oceanfront master bedroom also has a outstanding rocker to sit in and watch the waves & feel the sea winds-so comfortable!
Did we mention the oceanfront outdoor shower area-like none other! We have a sitting area with 2 rockers, & unique flower garden area plus you can hear the sea waves as you shower! Great place to tidy up after leaving the beach. (foot wash available on the private walkway too)
Since we are a duplex, we have designated parking for 4-5 cars (one car garage). Charcoal grille, beach chairs, & children' beach toys are stored here for your use as well.
Each bedroom has a flat screen satellite TV. The main living area has a 46" satellite TV & VCR/DVD player. We also have Netflix & Amazon available for our visitors as well. Free WiFi is installed for your use too.
We are located directly on the Atlantic Sea with spectacular vistas of sunrises in the east and sunsets in the west. No Wake Zone West provides all the needed luxuries plus those that only God can give . . . again the sunrises and sunsets, the smell of the salt air, cute waves, soft sand, pelican fly-overs, and the bountiful and unique shells that wash up on shore.
Every time of the year is special and there is no bad day at the beach. We've appreciated the strong winds and powerful waves during tropical storms, the glamourous hot days of summer, and the calming cool days of autumn. The mere sound of the sea waves brings a calmness to weary travelers. It's alluring to go to sleep and wake up to the steady rhythm of the Atlantic Sea.
Within Walking Distance of Eateries, Ice Cream, Mini-Golf, Shopping, Bicycle & Kayak Units, Fishing Pier.
We have been a part of the HomeAway rental program since 2010.
We are a Vacation Rental By Owner Premier Partner & part of the 'Instant Booking' Program to help make your payment schedule painless!
Charley & I have savored Emerald Isle for many years. It's always been a getaway for us-to relax and to just focus on the really important things in life. We invite you to do the same . . .
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus will offer you travel guides with deals for accommodations, restaurants and tours. These guides can provide a great start to your rental search.
- Can you shift your trip dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer you fantastic rates on weekly rentals.
- Several vacation rental companies and owners offer special discounts for active duty and veteran members of the Military, or repeat visitors to the same rental home. Make sure to confirm with property management company to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Some rentals are essentially catered to specific clients, whether it is oceanside homes with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to night life or waterfront homes that have private boat launching areas. If there's a specific Morehead City atteaction that you love, keep an eye out for properties that cater especially to you.
- Management companies and individual rental home owners frequently offer their clients the opportunity to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated motel stay or additional gasoline.
General Vacation Rental Advice
You may be pleasantly surprised to learn how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available makes it possible to find an suitable retreat to accommodate their Morehead City family, from calm condos to massive event homes with several bedrooms.
Rental homes are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are liked by rental owners because they manage the marketing and operations..
Seasoned Morehead City vacationers have discovered a handful of tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rental properties, however many beginners will be happy to know that several "tips" are in plain sight, if you recognize where to look.
Searching for and booking the right vacation property:
Before you decide to book "Oceanfront Emerald Isle! Great Island Location! Booking 2020 Summer Weeks Now!", read through our brief list of things to consider.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Choices
Like many renowned destinations, In Morehead City the best rentals are booked early. For the best selection, start your planning and search 6-Twelve months before a trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental..
Find your Area and Determine Dates
Quite often, the most challenging part of preparing for your vacation is figuring out where to go, and when. Once the big decisions are resolved, the rest will be easier.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Keep in mind that most rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to figure out what is most appropriate for your party. Generally vacation home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Stick to a Budget
Many rental homes are presented with a price range. Determine the cost for your chosen stay. It might be at the top end of the range. If multiple individuals or family members are sharing the cost, check to make sure each group knows their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to pay. A single member of your group must be in charge of gathering repayments and agreeing to responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of booking.
Compose a list of "Preferences" and "Necessities"
What amenities is your family interested in? Is a screened deck a requirement? Do you desire to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Will the unit have bikes and beach toys available for use as part of your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and wants" from your group to help filter your search to the most suitable rental.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Often times the older generation has challenges with stairs. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are necessary, include that into your search. Most vacation rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Make sure you include your pets. Pet policies are different at each rental. Study descriptions carefully. A number of restrictions may eliminate a potential rental home. Study your agreement carefully! Extra charges may apply when animals are included.
Searching the Internet
After the location, travel dates and attendees are decided, search multiple resources for the greatest vacation home selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Morehead City local vacation homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Besides offering exceptional rental properties, local companies provide outstanding service..
Re-read the description to make certain that the rental has everything you need. If it is lacking, the home management company may know of comparable properties that suit your style and budget..
While not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak season offers your greatest chance to negotiate a lower rate.
Go Through The Agreement
You will have to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other additional fees.
If you wish to Cancel
Cancellation policies are different for each vacation rental. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives relief should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Vacation Property
As soon as you believe you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. You will probably need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- To make certain no damages are linked to your stay, create a record of any problem areas of the property. If you discover damage, or if repairs are required contact the property manager straight away. This will prevent disagreements during checkout.
- Ask questions. When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, property access, pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager promptly. A brief phone call helps prevent many hassles.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. Locals will likely be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a good source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best areas for night life?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Double-check each room of the vacation property to ensure that you've packed all belongings.
- Once everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental home to be certain no property damage occurred during your stay. We advise walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your choice? Many rental websites ask for testimonials after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable reviews. If anything went wrong, we suggest being understanding but straightforward with regards to your stay. Top owners and managers will work hard to correct the issue.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a meeting with your family. Does everyone want to return next year? Hopefully this guide steered you to a terrific rental unit. Maybe the property was not ideal, and you will better recognize how to refine your search for the next trip.
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 0.5 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.9 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 0.3 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 0.4 miles
- The Trading Post - 0.4 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 0.5 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 1.1 miles
- Emerald Grill - 0.3 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.9 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 0.9 miles
- Camp Ocean Forest Campground - 0.3 miles
- Salt Ultra Lounge - 0.3 miles
- Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier - 0.4 miles
- Carolina Kitesurfing - 0.4 miles
- Emerald Isle Adventures - 0.4 miles
- Emerald Club Tropical Beach Bar - 0.5 miles