- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pantry Items
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyOur condo is located on the 3rd floor at Olde Towne Yatch Club in Beaufort, NC. Olde Towne is a gated community and a Full Service Marina with a Dock Master to assist you. You can rent a boat slip with or without a lift for the week. Olde Towne also has an area to park your boat and trailor on site if you decide just to launch your boat at the convenent boat ramp which is less than 1/2 mile from the condo.
Our Condo actually has some of the most spectacular vistas in Carteret County. From our upsized outdoor space you have a 180 degree panaramic view of the Intercoastal waterway, the Beaufort Waterfront, The Beaufort Inlet, Carrot Island and Shackleford Banks. It is located on a calming, peaceful cove which does not have very much tidal current, which makes it great for docking a boat, going kayaking, and paddle boarding. If you decided to rent paddle boards, Beaufort Paddle will actually deliver them to you for a day or the week for you to savor while you stay with us.
Whether I am appreciating my coffee in the morning or a libation at nighttime I never get tired of sitting on my big outdoor space savoring the majestic view. You can sometimes see the wild horses running on Carrot Island as well as the Dolphins swimming by. I also appreciate watching the elegant pelicans as they are flying by or watching the seagulls as they fly behind the shimp boats coming in from a day at sea.
Olde Towne is currently finishing up renovations on the exterior of the building to keep it as one of the top Complexes in Carteret County.
As the Association has been working on the exterior, we have been working on the interior. Our condo has 80 percent new coastal furnishings and decor as well as all new floor and has been colored calm coastal colors which make you feel relaxing. Our linens has new top qualitly beds with linens and pillows that make you nearly melt into your bed. We also added a cute backsplash in the kitchen with a new facuet, which makes washing bigger pots easier.... Thats if you decide to prepare. Our condo is thoroughly decorated with a full working kitchen, washer/dryer, linens, towels, beach towels, beach chairs and a cooler we keep on the outdoor space for your convinence.
Other niceties other than the Marinia include a salt water pool and hot tub as well as a sauna and workout gym with treadmill, bicycle, complimentary weights and exercise equipment. There is also a beach access to Radio Island, a locals favorite little beach. There is a gazebo area with gas grilles and outdoor calming as well as an indoor club home with bathrooms/showers.
Travel and Leisure magazine voted Beaufort in 2014 America's Favorite Beach Town, in 2015 was voted America's Favorite Modest Town and in 2016 was voted Americia's Most passionate Town.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most tourism bureaus supply tourism guides with savings for rental home management companies, restaurants and activities. These guides can provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Are you willing to change your trip dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons frequently offer phenomenal rates on rental properties.
- Are you a military veteran? Many property management companies offer discounted rates to veterans and active-duty forces. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your visiting group qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some properties are primarily designed for particular types of visitors. Large event homes are ideal for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some properties appeal to beach bums. Other homes are situated close to nightlife. If there's a particular Morehead City activity that you love, search for properties that cater especially to you.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance together with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental cost, provides vacationers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any days missed due to medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned hotel room stay or extra gas.
General Rental Home Information
First-timers are often times shocked at the range and wide selection of short-term rentals available in the Morehead City area. With such a big selection, renters are sure to come across a property that meets their expectations and spending budget.
The majority of rental homes in Morehead City are privately operated and many are represented by established local property management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their properties, management companies are critical in assisting travellers with booking, checking-in, house cleaning, and any repairs and maintenance problems that may occur.
Seasoned Morehead City vacationers have figured out a handful of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rental homes, however many novices will be happy to discover that many of these "tricks" are in plain sight, if you recognize where they should look.
Finding and reserving the best rental property:
Before you decide to book "New to VRBO Luxury Condo With Panoramic Waterfront View", go through our brief checklist of points to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Like many popular hot spots, In Morehead City the best rentals are booked early. To find the best selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months before your vacation. Holiday gatherings are a great time for family groups to plan their Summer trips..
Choose a Village and Time
Consensus can often be difficult among relatives, but once this complicated part is complete everything will start to fall in place.
Selecting an Appropriately-Sized Rental property
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Consider that most vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for your party. Most vacation home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stay on a Budget
Most vacation rentals are marketed with a price range. Confirm the rate for your selected trip. It could be at the high end of the range. If several groups or families are sharing the cost, check that each group understands their obligations and has approved a maximum they are willing to chip in. In most cases, a single member of the group will be liable for making the whole reservation and recovering each family member's contribution.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is the group looking for? Is a screened-in deck a requirement? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or nightlife? Does the unit have bicycles and beach toys available during your stay? Build a list of priority features to guide filter your search.
Proper access can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Take the Dog
Remember to include your best friend! Pet policies are different at each property. Read descriptions carefully. Make sure to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *before* you book!
Searching the Internet
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Morehead City local rental properties" for local property management companies. Local agencies often times have an exclusive assortment of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
When you have spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an extra night. Off-peak season offers your best chance to negotiate a lower rate.
Read the Total Contract
Read through the entire contract and be sure you fully understand who is liable for:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the standard price, vacationers have to pay state taxes when booking "New to VRBO Luxury Condo With Panoramic Waterfront View", as well as various other fees that may be required depending on their situation, including a dog charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary for each rental. Vacation rental management companies and individual property owners often offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your standard rental home price, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal health care emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen motel stay or additional gas.
Book your Rental Home
When you think you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. You will likely need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Info
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any wear and tear immediately after you arrive. We also advise immediately calling the property manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any required fixes. If there is a dispute about legal liability later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts could be helpful.
- Ask questions. You could need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or spa tub. Contact your property manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay much more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Local residences can often point you in the right direction.
- Make sure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Always make sure that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinetry and wardrobes.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for property damage. If you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Nearly all rental home sites ask for testimonials after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable reviews. If something went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but honest with regards to experience. Top owners and managers will try very hard to solve the issue.
Learn and Improve
Did everyone have a great time? If everything was fantastic, next year's vacation planning will be simple and easy. If the rental was not ideal, and you will better understand how to refine your search for the next time.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 2.1 miles
- Dank Burrito - 0.7 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.7 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 2.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.2 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 3.4 miles
- Bella Pizza - 3.4 miles
- Finz Grill & Eatery - 0.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.8 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 0.9 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 0.9 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 0.9 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 1.7 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 3.3 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.9 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 0.8 miles