- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyThis oceanfront complex is fun for the whole family! Close to eateries and shopping!
Principal Bedroom - Queen Bed
Bedroom Two - Two Singles
Saturday to Saturday Rental.
All costs are subject to a departure cleaning, linen and reservation fee, 12.75% sales tax and a $50.00 Holiday Rental Damage Protection Plan. All costs and taxes are subject to change without notice.
NO SMOKING, NO FAMILY PETS
All prices and/or descriptions are subject to change. Although every precaution is taken, errors in prices and/or descriptions do occur on our web site and in printing. We reserve the right to correct any such error.
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many established tourism bureaus supply printed guide books with savings for vacation rentals, dining and attractions. Keep an eye out for these books and promotional books, as this allows visitors to experience the very same fantastic attractions with a typically substantial discounted.
- Are the travel dates changeable? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of high prices.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may qualify for unique discounts. Make sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a markdown.
- Is there a particular experience you are mainly longing for during your stay? If there's a particular Morehead City activity which you just love, search for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Think about purchasing trip insurance along with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned hotel room stay or extra gasoline.
General Rental property Information
First-timers are likely to be surprised at the range and wide range of short-term vacation rentals available in the Morehead City area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Nearly all vacation homes in Morehead City are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local rental management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by rental owners mainly because they coordinate the advertising and operations..
We have assembled a short guide to assist you in getting most out of your vacation property experience.
Searching for and booking the best rental property:
Before you decide to book "2 BR, 1.5 BA Oceanview Condo at Family Friendly Complex!", examine our short list of factors to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Morehead City rentals start booking early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your rental..
Find your Spot and Confirm Dates
Oftentimes, the hardest portion of planning your trip is deciding on where to go, and when. When the big decisions are resolved, the rest will be more straightforward.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many relatives are joining your vacation? Be aware that many properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to figure out what is suitable for the company. Generally vacation home listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Establish Your Budget
Will the chosen rental home fit your budget during that popular Summer week? If a few individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, check to make sure everyone knows their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Generally speaking, a single person in the group will be responsible for making the full reservation and collecting each person's share.
Vacation home Features
What amenities is the group trying to find? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or night life? Does the property have bikes and beach toys for use during your stay? Create a list of priority conveniences to guide narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Grandma and Grandpa will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-only condominium on the 3rd floor. Make certain to remember and ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
What About 4-Legged Family Members?
Are you or other individuals in the gang visiting with a four-legged friend? Animal friends are welcome at many rentals, but policies differ. Read your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
Several internet resources exist to match visitors with rental owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Morehead City local vacation rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local companies often have a unique collection of rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you've located your dream rental, make sure your trip dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read Through The Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Be sure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides comfort should tragedy strike.
Book your Rental Home
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You'll likely need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your visit.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Take notes of any property damage right after you arrive. We also advise immediately phoning the rental manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any required repairs.
- Ask questions. You might need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. More often than not, nearby households are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a stay a little more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Natives may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Make certain to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Ensure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cupboards and wardrobes.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Many rental websites seek testimonials after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will thank you for positive recommendations. If anything was wrong and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the rental was not as described, you'll want to make it a point in your review.
Did everyone have a good time? Maybe everything was fantastic and you're ready to re-book the rental home for next season. If not, you've gained invaluable rental search experience that will help with another search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.8 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.6 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.8 miles
- Bella Pizza - 2.0 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 2.1 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.5 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.5 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 4.3 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 1.7 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.5 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.6 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 2.6 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.2 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.6 miles