- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Heated Pool
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Pool
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Spa Whirlpool
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this PropertyOceanfront resort - SANDS VILLA. Located at Macon Road - has indoor and outdoor pools, hottub, tennis and b-ball courts, and playground. Private beach access with ramped walkway over the dunes makes getting your little ones and all your beach gear out to the sand so much easier. Units are radiant and have open floor plan with sliding doors to balcony. Size of this unit gives you all the luxuries you could want without the hordes. Pools and beach are typically peaceful all summer long.
Please contact me so I can give additional photos.
Plenty to see and do: Fort Macon State Park. Located one mile east of condo - construction began on this fort in 1826 in response to fears among the colonists of an invasion by a hostile nation. The fort would later be traded back and forth between Union and Confederate forces during the Civil War before it became a federal prison in 1867, closed entirely in 1903 and then was bought by North Carolina for $1 in 1924 to become the second state park. Featuring a pretty beach and interactive programs about the fort, Ft. Macon State Park is a great place to soak up some history or just soak up the sun.
NC Maritime Museum. This museum, located on historic Front Street in Beaufort, includes exhibits that reveal maritime history from boats to seashells to pirates.
Golf courses: Local golf courses:
Bogue Banks Country Club;
Morehead City Country Club;
Brandywine Bay Country Club;
Star Hill Golf Club at Cape Carteret
NC Aquarium - Recently Renovated: NC Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores. Located 5 miles west of Atlantic Beach off Highway 58, the aquarium offers daily programs, films and live animal exhibits ranging from the tiny sea horse to the giant alligators and sharks. The Close Encounters touch tank and the turtle nursery where infant loggerheads are cared for are sure to be family favorites. Surrounded by the 300-acre Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area, the aquarium also has a boardwalk, two nature trails and offers programs, which include snorkeling and canoeing. For a family activity or an experience for just the children, contact the aquarium to learn about their classes and workshops with such topics as “Breakfast with the Animals” or “Feeding Time”.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many rental managers and rental homes provide Morehead City area travel discount guides that feature money-saving offers, either offered individually by vendors, or by way of a partnership between the property manager and the local business itself. These guides may provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Willing to alter your trip dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons frequently offer terrific rates on rentals.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Some vacation rental companies provide special discounts to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Some rental properties are practically designed to serve specific customers, whether it is soundside homes with fishing pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to shopping or waterfront homes that have their own kiteboarding launching areas. If there's a specific Morehead City atteaction you simply love, keep an eye out for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Rental companies and individual rental home owners frequently offer their customers the option to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, offers buyers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed a result of personal health emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra fuel.
General Rental Home Information
Newcomers are sometimes shocked at the range and wide variety of short-term properties available in the Morehead City area. With such a big selection, vacationers are certain to find a property that meets their wishes and price range.
Vacation homes are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are popular with owners mainly because they coordinate the marketing and operations..
Seasoned Morehead City vacationers have figured out a handful of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting vacation homes, however many newcomers will be happy to find that several "methods" are in plain sight, if you recognize where to search.
Searching for and reserving the right rental:
Do you think "3 bedroom/2 bath condo in Oceanfront Building " is the perfect rental home for your upcoming trip? Browse through this guide to confirm it fits all of your preferences.
Search Early and Frequently
Morehead City vacation rentals are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the greatest selection of vacation homes, we advise searching and reserving your Morehead City vacation home 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your rental home..
Settle on your Area and Vacation Week
Agreement can often be challenging among members of the family, but once this tricky part is complete everything will begin to slide in place.
Just How Much Vacation rental Do You Need?
How many relatives are joining your vacation? Remember that a lot of properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to determine what is suitable for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. Otherwise, speak to the property owner before you book.
Make a Spending Limit
Make sure that "3 bedroom/2 bath condo in Oceanfront Building " suits your price range *during your desired dates*. If several groups or family members are sharing the cost, ensure each party understands their obligations and has approved a maximum they are willing to chip in. Typically, one member of the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and collecting each person's share.
Rental Home Amenities
What home features is the family searching for? Do you want a rental property with outside kitchen? Do you desire to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Are extras like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental home fee? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and desires" from your company to help filter your search to the most appropriate rental.
In some cases the elder generation has problems with stairways. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are required, include that into your search. Most rental home postings will include a list of amenities.
Are you or other individuals in the group travelling with a dog? Animal friends are welcome at a number of rental properties, but policies differ. Type of animal, size and breeds can be limited. Study your contract very carefully! Extra charges may apply when pets are added. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Start your Search
Many websites exist to match vacationers with rental owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Morehead City local rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local agencies frequently have an exclusive selection of rentals daily and weekly.
When you have spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your best chance to negotiate a reduced rate.
Study the Contract
Read the whole agreement and be certain you are aware who is liable for:
- Power bills
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the normal fee, visitors will have to pay state taxes when booking "3 bedroom/2 bath condo in Oceanfront Building ", as well as various other additional fees that may be mandatory depending on their situation, including a pet fee, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
If you wish to Cancel
Ensure that you understand the cancellation policy before reserving. Many vacation property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives relief should tragedy strike.
When you think you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the property manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your visit.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental home right away. We also advise promptly phoning the rental manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any necessary repairs. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will be helpful.
- When there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, property access, swimming pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager immediately. A brief phone call helps prevent many headaches.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. Permanent residents usually live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a visit substantially more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Residents can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Always make sure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinets and cabinets.
- Make a point to walk through the rental one final time and check for damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a blast? Virtually all rental property web sites ask for reviews after your stay . Owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable critiques. If something went wrong, we suggest being kind but honest about your stay. Top property owners and managers will work very hard to solve the issue.
Learn from your Stay
Does everyone want to go back? We hope this guide steered you to a great vacation rental. If the rental home was not perfect, and you'll better know how to perfect your search for the next vacation.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.5 miles
- Circa 81 - 4.3 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.2 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 1.2 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.5 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.5 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.8 miles
- Dank Burrito - 3.2 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.2 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 1.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.3 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 3.3 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 3.3 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 3.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.4 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.4 miles