- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Optional
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertySeaSpray Condominiums are located on the sea side of Atlantic Beach and are within walking distance of Fort Macon and Oceanana Fishing Pier. You will savor the vistas of the sea and the sound while peaceful on a private balcony. The 2 bedroom/2 bathroom condo is located on the 3rd floor. The unit sleeps six people and includes a queen bed, a full-size bed and a queen sleeper couch. It is supplied with 2 TVs, DVD, VCR players and WIFI. The full-size kitchen includes a dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker and blender. Laundry facilities are located on the first floor. Outside amenities include a colossal courtyard area with a generous pool and kiddie pool, charcoal grilles and a huge sun outdoor space. Take a few steps on the private or public boardwalk to the beach. Parking for 2 cars is allowed but no trailers or campers. Animals are not allowed and a limit of 6 people in condo.
Bed sheets and towels are supplied, please bring towels for beach.
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Many established tourism bureaus supply travel guides with promotions for vacation rental management companies, restaurants and tours. Keep an eye out for these catalogs and discount books, as this allows travelers to discover those attractions at a sometimes considerable discounted.
- Are the trip dates flexible? Off-peak times offer sizable bargains.
- A number of property management companies and owners offer savings for active duty and veteran members of the U.S. Armed forces, or repeat vacationers of the same rental home. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your visiting group is eligible for a markdown.
- Some properties are primarily suited for particular groups of travellers. Large event homes are best for weddings, receptions and corporate meetings. Some properties appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are positioned close to night life. You will definitely get the most value from a home that most directly matches your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a bit more.
- Property management companies and individual rental owners often offer their customers an opportunity to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, provides vacationers reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed as a result of health related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Vacation Home
You might be pleasantly surprised to discover how many rentals are available at your destination. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rental homes are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their rental home, management companies are critical in helping vacationers with reserving, check-in, housekeeping, and any repairs and maintenance problems that may occur.
We've developed a short guide to assist you in getting most from your vacation rental experience.
Searching for and reserving the best vacation property:
Before you book " 2Bed/2Bath Condo/Oceanfront Complex in Atlantic Beach with Ocean & Sound Views", go through our short checklist of issues to consider.
Search Early and Often
Morehead City rentals start booking very early. To find the best selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months in advance of your trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your rental home..
Find your Spot and Decide Dates
Agreement can be tricky between family, but the moment this tricky part is complete everything will quickly fall in place.
Selecting an Adequately-Sized Rental home
Establish who is going, and how many/what particular bedroom configuration you will need. Bear in mind that many rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to determine what is suitable for your family. Most vacation home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Stick to a Budget
Make sure " 2Bed/2Bath Condo/Oceanfront Complex in Atlantic Beach with Ocean & Sound Views" works with your budget *during your desired week*. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family before booking a costly rental. A single individual in your group must be responsible for gathering payments and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental payment at time of booking.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the group searching for? Is a pool reallynecessary?Do you want a rental with open-air lounge? Would you like to be away from it all, or near civilization? Are bedsheets included with the rental agreement, or do you need to provide your own? Make a list of "needs and desires" from your party to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Do a few members of your group have special needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is necessary, include that into your search. Nearly all rental home listings include a list of amenities.
Are you or other individuals in the party traveling with a furry friend? Pet policies are different at each rental property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Many limitations may dismiss a prospective rental property. Examine your contract thoroughly! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Start your Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Morehead City local rentals" for local rental management companies. In addition to having exclusive rental properties, local companies provide you with excellent service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make certain that the rental has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the rental management company might know of similar properties that suit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an additional night. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read through the Total Contract
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Make sure your quote includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Be sure you understand the cancellation policy before booking. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides relief should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Home
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You will probably have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend saving the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- To assure no damages are linked to your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the property. Get in touch with the property manager right away to report your findings. This will protect against disputes during checkout.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or hot tub. Contact your home manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call prevents many headaches.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. Natives are likely to be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a great source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best spots for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Clean up a little. Although you're spending money on a housekeeping fee, The property really needs to be in very good condition. Sinks stuffed with dishes, surplus sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be remedied before leaving.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damage. If at all possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Virtually all rental home sites request testimonials after your stay is complete. Property owners and property managers will appreciate your glowing ratings. If anything went wrong, we suggest being kind but honest about your stay. The best owners and managers will try hard to solve the situation.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a debrief with your family. Did they enjoy their stay? If everything was perfect, next year's vacation planning will be simple and easy. If not, you have gained valuable experience to aid with your next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.8 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.6 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.8 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.9 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 1.9 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.4 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.7 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.1 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.7 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.8 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 2.8 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.1 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.6 miles
- Carolina Princess - 1.6 miles