- Atlantic Beach
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Lawn / Garden
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this Propertyheated indoor pool (currently lost roof during hurricane has a solar cover ) is operational. We have WIFI! we have a Elevator and carts to assist loading. Our portion of Atlantic Beach Has the widest beach on the island. Check in is on site . The Sea view Condo sleeps a family of 4, has a Master bedroom with attached bath, trundle bed in the half bedroom/ den and a couch in living room. The galley kitchen boasting new appliances, hall bath and master bath new floor coverings and all memory foam bed. The condo is in a resort location with tons of complimentary niceties. This second floor condo has elevator with a sea view from living room and outdoor space and brief walk to the outdoor pool. For more information go to the resorts website A Place At The beach. Condo id located in the L building condo #237room .
trailers are not allowed and family dogs and cats are not allowed and due to space limitations visitors are not allowed.
parking for two cars per unit ...4 beach chairs are supplied.
towels and linens are not supplied
Free comforts are
Outdoor swimming pool with Waterslide
Game room (coin operated)
Lighted tennis courts and b-ball courts
Gas and charcoal grilles
Direct access to pretty, wide beaches
Coin/Credit Card operated HE washers/dryers
The town just finished a very alluring skate park along with a new mini golf course.
Money Saving Strategies
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to visit. Many official tourism bureaus will send travel guide books with special deals for accommodations, dining and activities. Keep an eye out for these books and coupon books, since this allows travelers to discover the very same fantastic attractions with a sometimes substantial discounted.
- Desire to avoid the crowds? Shoulder seasons offer terrific savings.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be able to get price reductions. Make sure to check with property management company to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Some properties are primarily suited for particular types of visitors. Large event homes are great for weddings, receptions and corporate meetings. Some rentals cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are positioned close to nightlife. You will definitely get the best value from a home that most directly suits your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a tad bit more.
- Think about getting trip insurance with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, offers guests reimbursement of their trip expenses for any nights missed a result of personal health-related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
The Rental Process
First-timers are likely to be shocked at the range and wide variety of daily, weekly and monthly vacation rentals available in the Morehead City area. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Owners frequently choose management companies to facilitate web advertising, housekeeping services and maintenance tasks.
Below are some tips and tactics to help you navigate the vacation rental search and reservation process.
How to find and reserve the perfect rental property:
Do you believe " Ocean View, short walk to pool and beach , foam matresse" is the best rental for your next visit? Browse through this check list to confirm it fits all of your needs.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Selection
Morehead City vacation homes book several months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the very best selection of rental homes, we recommend searching and reserving your Morehead City vacation home Six-12 months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your rental home..
Find your Spot and Identify Dates
Quite often, the most challenging portion of organizing your vacation is choosing where to go, and when. When the big decisions are resolved, everything else becomes easier.
Choosing an Correctly-Sized Rental
Establish who is traveling, and how many/what particular bedroom configuration you will need. Consider that many properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for the company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you book.
What Exactly Are You Prepared to Pay?
Will your favorite rental property suit your budget during that choice Summer week? Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions before reserving a pricey vacation property. One individual in your party needs to be given the task of collecting repayments and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental price at time of reservation.
Vacation home Features
What amenities is the family trying to find? Are you looking for a vacation property with open-air kitchen? Will the unit need to be beach front, the downtown area, or near restaurants? Are bed linens included with the rental agreement, or do you need to provide your own? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and wishes" from your party to help filter your search to the most appropriate home.
Elderly guests will thank you for not reserving a stairs-access-only condo on the Third floor. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is necessary, factor that into your search. Almost all rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Remember to include your furry family members. Pets are welcome at many rental homes, but policies differ. Type of pet, size and dog breeds may be controlled. Make sure that you read agreements and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *well before* you book!
Its Time to Search
Once the location, time and attendees are decided, search multiple resources to find the best vacation rental selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Morehead City local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local agencies will have a unique collection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have identified your dream rental, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Negotiating rates is more effective throughout the off-season when many properties sit vacant.
Go Through The Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the regular rate, vacationers must pay state taxes when renting " Ocean View, short walk to pool and beach , foam matresse", as well as any other additional fees which may be mandatory based upon their circumstances, including a dog fee, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Make sure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
When you believe you've found "the one", start the reservation process. You'll likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Assistance
Don't forget to get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend saving the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations on reserving your vacation rental! You're on the way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Record the condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. We also suggest immediately calling the rental manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any required repairs.
- When there's any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, condo access, swimming pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. Local people will be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a visit significantly more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Residents may point you in the right direction.
- Remember to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Make sure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cupboards and wardrobes.
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damages. If possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Many vacation rental sites seek feedback after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will appreciate your positive ratings. If anything went wrong and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental home was not as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your critique.
Learn and Improve
Does everyone want to return next year? Hopefully everything was fantastic and you are excited to re-book the same rental for next year. Otherwise, you've gained invaluable experience that will help with your next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.7 miles
- Crystal Coast Lady Cruises - 2.6 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.5 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.7 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.9 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 2.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.4 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.5 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.6 miles
- Crystal Coast Lady Cruises - 2.6 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.6 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.2 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.5 miles
- Carolina Princess - 1.5 miles