- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyCharmingly furbished 3 bedroom condo in Atlantic Beach, NC. Our condo has everything you need to relish your time at the beach! Modern decor and beach-chic flair! Our home pleasantly sleeps 6 with a pullout couch conveniently accommodating up to 8. 3rd floor unit with elevator access. Appreciate sensational vistas of the sea while you sip your morning coffee!
We fell in adore with this unit because of the pretty decor, calming view and fabulous, not-your-typical-rental feel--it was a home we knew we would adore taking our own family to. We hope you will consider visiting with us in the near future!
As we don’t give linens, towels, dishtowels, toilet paper, etc. you may either bring your own or if you prefer, rent them locally. We recommend using “Blue Water Linens” Blue Water already provides cleaning services for our condo and is able to deliver and pickup linens directly from the unit saving you time and hassle.
We have rented our other holiday homes for years, and appreciate delighting our visitors when they stay at our oceanfront townhouse in Pine Knoll Shores, NC or log cabin in Todd, NC.
Please check our our reviews at https://www.vrbo.com/133775 and https://www.vrbo.com/647254 to see what our previous visitors have said about our other units.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Find the tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus offer promotional guide books with promotions for vacation rental management companies, dining and tours. Keep an eye out for these books and promotional books, as this allows visitors to experience those wonderful activities with a frequently substantial discounted.
- Just want to stay away from the crowds and spend less? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of peak prices.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be able to get financial savings. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Some properties are particularly suited for particular groups of guests. Event homes are perfect for weddings, receptions and corporate escapes. Some homes cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are situated close to music venues. You will definitely get the best value from a rental that most thoroughly suits your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a little more.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, offers vacationers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any missed due to medical related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
You might be shocked to uncover just how many vacation homes are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available makes it possible to find an suitable retreat to accommodate their Morehead City group, from low-noise condos to huge event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of rentals in Morehead City are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. Rental owners frequently choose management companies to manage advertising campaigns, house cleaning services and routine maintenance.
Below are some tips and tricks to help you understand the rental home search and reservation process.
Searching for and booking the right rental home:
Before you start to book "Beach Chic In Atlantic Beach! - Fully Renovated Ocean Front Condo With Pool!!", read through our short collection of things to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Morehead City rental homes book months (and up to a year) in advance. To assure the very best choice of properties, we advise searching and booking your Morehead City rental Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever possible. Holiday reunions are a great time for family groups to plot their Summer holiday escapes..
Settle on your Place and Travel Week
Agreement can often be challenging among close relatives, but as soon as this tricky part is finished everything will begin to fall in place.
How Much Rental home Do You Really Need?
Confirm who is going, and just how many/what sort of bedroom configuration you should have. Remember that that most homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for your company. Most vacation home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Establish Your Budget
Does the chosen rental home suit your budget during that choice Summer week? If many individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, be certain that everyone knows their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. A single individual in your party will have to be given the task of collecting contributions and accepting responsibility for the whole rental payment at time of reservation.
Rental Home Features
What home features is the group searching for? Is a swimming pool mandatory?Do you want a rental with outside kitchen? Are you more interested in wildlife or night life? Are bed sheets included with the rental, or do you need to provide your own? Build a list of priority amenities to facilitate narrow your search.
Commonly the elder generation has problems with stairways. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is required, include that into your search. Nearly all rental postings include a list of amenities.
What About Furry Family Members?
Are you or other individuals in the group traveling with a family pet? Pets are welcome at a number of vacation rentals, but policies can vary. Make certain to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
Start the Search
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Morehead City local rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local agencies generally have an exclusive assortment of rental homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Negotiating rates is more effective during the off-season when many rentals sit vacant.
Study The Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal price, guests have to pay state taxes when renting "Beach Chic In Atlantic Beach! - Fully Renovated Ocean Front Condo With Pool!!", in addition to any other additional fees that may be required depending on their circumstances, including an animal fee, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancelling your Rental property
Cancellation policies vary for each rental. Rental management companies and individual property owners commonly offer their clients the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs between 1% - 5% of the standard rental home cost, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal health care emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen motel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Booking
When you believe you've found "the one", start the reservation process. Keep in mind that most rental contracts will require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the vacation rental owner.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Be sure you get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest storing the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Good luck on booking your rental! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. To make certain no damages are linked to your visit, create a record of any problem areas of the property. We also suggest promptly getting in touch with the property manager with a report of any wear and tear, together with your request for any required repairs. If there is a difference of opinion about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts should be valuable.
- You may need guidance for a gas fireplace, TV or spa tub. Contact your rental manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call helps prevent many problems.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. More often than not, adjacent homes are lived in by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a trip a little more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Locals are a fantastic source of advice.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your belongings. Sweep every room in the home for left-behind possessions. Check bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, porches, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Once your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to make sure that no property damage occurred during your stay. Whenever you can, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Just about all rental management companies and rental websites allow travellers to offer feedback. If the rental and/or property manager was excellent, they'll appreciate your recommendations. If anything was unacceptable and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the property wasn't as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your critique.
Learn from your Experience
Did they love their stay? We hope this guide helped you find a terrific rental home. Otherwise, you've gained invaluable rental search experience to help with your next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 3.5 miles
- Circa 81 - 2.5 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 0.6 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.8 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 1.9 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.0 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.5 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.0 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 3.8 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 3.6 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 1.9 miles
- Morehead City Marlins Baseball - 3.5 miles
- Carolina Princess - 3.7 miles
- Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail - 0.9 miles