- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyCome stay at your home away from home. We are a ten min. drive from historic Downtown New Bern. This open concept, split floorplan home has plenty of space to spread out. The generous living room has a gas fireplace and a 55 inch Intelligent TV. The screenroom with a table and seating for six overlooks the thoroughly private fenced in yard. You can relax in the climate controlled Carolina Room that has appealing furnishings and a 32 inch TV. Master Bedroom has King Bed with attached bath with shower. The Master also has a 32 inch TV. Bedroom two has a full bed while the 3rd bedroom has a Queen pull out couch and another 32 inch TV. The thoroughly supplied kitchen has a massive island, four bar stools, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and all the kitchenware you will need to create meals. A gas grille and charcoal grille along with grille tools are there for you on the outdoor space. There is an indoor dining table with seating for six.
If you don't want to prepare at home, Attitudes Bar and Grille and the River Bend Country Club are less than a half mile away. Both have great food. Panachellis pizza is also right here in the neighborhood. You must try the homemade cheese sticks! Many more excellent eateries and stores are a ten min. drive away in cozy downtown New Bern.
The River Bend neighborhood is a calming wooded getaway with plenty to do. You can golf at the River Bend Country Club. There is a marina and boat launch less than a half mile away. There are walking paths and a playground right at the end of our street. You can take a bicycle ride on the two included bicycles.
Come stay in our home for a week or for an even better deal stay for a month
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many established tourism bureaus will offer you promotional guides with savings for lodging, restaurants and tours. Keep an eye out for these books and promotional books, as this allows travelers to take advantage of those wonderful activities with a often considerable discounted.
- Want to steer clear of the crowds of people? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of top fees.
- A number of vacation rental companies and owners offer price reductions for active and veteran members of the US Armed forces, or repeat travelers of the same rental home. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a reduced price.
- Some rental properties are practically designed to serve particular visitors, whether it's soundside rentals with weekly pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to night life or waterfront homes that have their own boat launching areas. You will definitely get the most value from a home that most directly satisfies your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance together with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, offers vacationers reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned motel stay or extra gas.
How to Book a Rental Home
You might be shocked to uncover just how many rental properties are available at your destination. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Virtually all rentals in Morehead City are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local rental management companies. Rental owners frequently choose management companies to manage online advertising, housekeeping services and regular maintenance.
Here are some tips and strategies to help you understand the vacation home search and reservation process.
Finding and booking the best rental home:
Before you decide to book "COMPLETELY REMODELED 3 BED 2 BATH IN BEAUTIFUL RIVER BEND", go through our brief collection of issues to consider.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Selection
Like many renowned vacation spots, In Morehead City the best rentals are booked early. To assure the most desirable selection of homes, we recommend searching and reserving your Morehead City getaway 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever possible. Holiday reunions are a great time for groups to plan their Summer family vacations..
Choose your Town and Travel Week
Agreement can be tough among family members, but the moment this challenging part is finished everything will begin to slide in place.
Selecting an Correctly-Sized Rental home
Establish who is traveling, and just how many/what type of bedroom arrangement you should have. Be mindful that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is suitable for the group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available on the internet. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you book.
Stay on a Budget
Make certain "COMPLETELY REMODELED 3 BED 2 BATH IN BEAUTIFUL RIVER BEND" works with your price range *during your desired week*. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions prior to booking a costly rental. Usually, one member of the group will be liable for making the whole reservation and recovering each party's contribution.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your group searching for? Is a screened porch a necessity? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or amusements? Will the unit have bikes and body boards for use as part of your stay? Create a list of priority conveniences to facilitate filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. Make sure to remember and ask about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Your Puppy Deserves a Vacation, Too
Are you or other people in the family travelling with a domestic pet? Pet policies are different at each rental. Read descriptions carefully. Study your contract thoroughly! Service fees may apply when pets are included.
Start your Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Morehead City local rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local rental home management companies pride themselves on an exceptional vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make certain that the property has everything required. If something is missing, the rental management company may know of very similar homes that fit your style and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try asking for an extra night. This is more effective through the off-peak season when many rentals sit empty.
Read the Total Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal fee, visitors will have to pay local taxes when renting "COMPLETELY REMODELED 3 BED 2 BATH IN BEAUTIFUL RIVER BEND", in addition to various other fees which may be required based upon their circumstances, including a dog charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. Rental home management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your standard vacation rental price, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal health care emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Rental Property
When you think you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. Bear in mind that most rental contracts will require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the rental home owner.
Where to Get Help
Make sure that you get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend saving the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations on reserving your rental home! You're on the right path to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental unit right away. Contact the property manager right away to report your observations.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, house access, pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager immediately. A quick phone call avoids many problems.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. Often times, surrounding properties are filled by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a great source of advice.
- Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Be certain that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinetry and cabinets.
- Make sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for property damage. If possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a blast? Virtually all rental management company web sites ask for feedback after your stay is complete. Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing critiques. If anything went wrong and they failed to fix it in a practical manner, or if the rental was not as described, you may want to make it a point in your comments.
Does everybody want to return next year? Hopefully this guide helped you find a fantastic rental unit. Maybe the rental home wasn't ideal, and you'll better know how to perfect your search for the next trip.
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 4.7 miles
- Panichellis Pizzeria - 0.6 miles
- Attitudes Pub & Grille - 0.6 miles
- Moore's Olde Tyme Barbeque Chicken & Seafood - 3.3 miles
- Village Butcher - 3.5 miles
- Mon Asian Market - 3.6 miles
- Musashi Japanese Steak - 3.7 miles
- Craven Coffee House and Cafe - 3.8 miles
- Wine and Design - 3.8 miles
- Foscue Plantation - 3.8 miles
- Flythe's Bike Shop - 4.7 miles
- Kidsville at Seth West Parrot Park - 4.8 miles