- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertySpectacular sweeping vistas of both sea and sound from one of the island's highest oceanfront tons. Roomy open floor plan with high ceilings and charmingly adorned all through. Wake-up to the morning sun, sea wind and striking expansive vistas. Master Bedroom with King bed and private balcony overlooking the sea. Second bedroom with a Queen bed has a side balcony offering vistas of both sea and sound. The third Bedroom has two twin beds with Sound view. The fourth Bedroom is Nautical themed (Captain's Lair) with a Queen bed. Totally supplied kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Dishwasher, washer/dryer, 4 flat screen cable TVs (1 Intelligent TV), DVD player, Bluetooth enabled sound bars, audio system alarm clocks with USB ports, wireless high speed internet access, water softener, ceiling fans everywhere. All baths have hair dryers. Generous outdoor space with porch furnishings including table, rockers and cushioned lounge chairs from which to appreciate the grand oceanfront vistas and wildlife sights of dolphins, whales and pelicans. Gas grille and enclosed hot/cold outdoor shower located on lower level. Beach chairs, umbrellas and beach toys supplied. Dazzling floor plan; furbished and immaculate all through. Weekly only. NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY PETS. Island Club linen service with beds made.
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many tourism bureaus offer promotional tourism guide books with savings for vacation rentals, dining and activities. These guides provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Willing to change your dates? Off-peak times provide significant markdowns.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Several property management companies provide financial savings to vets and active-duty forces. Make sure to check with property management company to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a discount.
- Some properties are particularly suited for specific types of travellers. Event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding parties and corporate retreats. Some properties appeal to beach bums. Other homes are positioned close to night life. You will definitely get the best value from a home which most directly suits your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Management companies and individual home owners commonly offer their customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base stay rate, provides buyers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any days missed a result of personal medical emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned motel stay or additional gasoline.
How to Book a Rental Home
Newcomers are often times surprised at the number and wide selection of daily, weekly and monthly rental properties available in the Morehead City area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available allows them to find an optimum getaway to fit their Morehead City family, from relaxing condominiums to colossal event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all vacation rentals in Morehead City are privately owned and many are represented by established local property management agencies. Rental owners often select management companies to assist with promoting and advertising, housekeeping and regular maintenance.
Here are some ideas and strategies to help you navigate the vacation home search and booking process.
Finding and reserving the best rental:
Before you book "BREATHTAKING PANORAMIC BEACHFRONT VIEWS THAT LIVE UP TO ITS NAME . . . CLOUD 9", read through our brief collection of things to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Morehead City rental homes are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, when possible. Many households prefer to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Find your Area and Decide Dates
Start by picking which particular area of Morehead City you would like to visit, and the determine trip dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Confirm who is attending the vacation, and just how many/what particular bedroom configuration you need to have. Try to remember that a lot of properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for your party. Generally rental home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Establish Your Budget
Does the preferred vacation property fit your budget during that choice Summer week? Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends before reserving a costly rental home. Typically, just one member of the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and collecting each party's contribution.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is your family trying to find? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Do you want to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included with your rental property payment? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and wishes" from your group to help filter your search to the most suitable home.
Special Factors to consider
Do individual members of your group have specific needs? Make sure you remember and inquire about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Be sure to include your companion! Animal guidelines are different at each rental property. Study descriptions carefully. Read your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *before* you book!
Its Time to Search
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Morehead City local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Apart from offering exceptional properties, local agencies provide you with top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
When you have found the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season trip, try asking for an additional night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Contract
Read through the full agreement and be certain you understand who is liable for:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Be sure to understand the cancellation policy before reserving. Many vacation property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides relief should disaster strike.
Book your Rental Home
Once you feel you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. Do not forget that most rental contracts require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the vacation rental owner.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Put the property manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- To assure no damages are linked to your stay, make a record of any problem areas of the property. We also advise immediately getting in touch with the rental manager with a report of any damage, together with your request for any needed fixes. If there is a difference of opinion about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts should be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Contact your home manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call eliminates many hassles.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a terrific source of recommendations.
- Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Double-check each space of the rental home to ensure you've packed all valuables.
- As soon as everything is out, perform a walk-through of the property to confirm no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Many property management companies and vacation rental websites allow customers to provide comments. If the rental home and/or property manager was top notch, they will likely appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but straightforward with regards to experience. Top property owners and managers will try hard to fix the problem.
Use Your Experience
Does everyone want to re-book next year? We hope this guide steered you to a fantastic vacation home. Maybe the rental home was not quite right, and you will better recognize how to filter your search for the next vacation.
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 4.3 miles
- Island Water Sports - 3.0 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 4.4 miles
- The Trading Post - 4.4 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.4 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 4.8 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.8 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 4.0 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 4.7 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 0.5 miles
- Island Water Sports - 3.0 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 4.0 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 2.8 miles
- Patsy Pond Nature Trail - 2.9 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 3.0 miles
- Blown Kiteboarding - 3.3 miles