- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Game Room
- Games For Kids
- Ice Maker
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Considered
- Porch / Veranda
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyRent your ideal beach holiday in this newly upgraded second row sea view home with a reverse floor plan maximizing sea vistas at all levels. Sleeps 15 in 5 bedrooms with 4 full baths: 4 queens, 3 singles, 1 full, and a queen sleeper couch. Beach Walker is mere steps away from an uncrowded beach, accessible only to those staying in this area and within walking distance to most activities and stores on the Island.
When you are not across the street sunbathing on the beach or cooling off in the sea, relish a peaceful dip in your private 15’ x 25’ swimming pool. Gather for family time in the enormous open living area with completely outfitted kitchen on the third floor while preparing a favorite meal or mixing a tasty libation before moving to the huge balcony to eat and drink in the calming sea air while gazing at the spectacular Atlantic. Time for BBQing and playing games, the first level is set up to support entertaining with its own refrigerator, gas grille, foosball table, intelligent TV, and various board games. The second floor provides more inviting balcony sea vistas accessible from two bedrooms and a side door.
Street parking is prohibited and there is no public parking, but thankfully, this home comes with plenty of parking for you and your visitors.
Emerald Isle is bicycle amicable with a path that runs the length of the island. Bicycle or walk to the Emerald Plantation stores, eateries, movie theater, miniature golf, go karts, water park, and the Bogue Inlet pier.
Linens supplied with your stay at Beach Walker. The home also provides: wireless high speed internet, a washer and dryer, dishwasher, ceiling fans everywhere, beach chairs and beach toys, outdoor shower, outdoor rocking chairs on balcony, and an outdoor dining table.
Equipped with Ring Doorbell for security purposes only.
Available year-round, 4-nighttime minimum stay in the off season. Weekly only, Saturday to Saturday, May 2019- August 2019. Weekly only, Sunday to Sunday, May 2020 - August 2020. Discounts for longer stays.
No smoking. Animals welcome with pet fee (2 Max).
8624 Sea View Drive.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus supply printed tourism guides with savings for rental management companies, dining and tours. Search for these catalogs and coupon books, since this allows travelers to take advantage of those fantastic activities with a often significantly discounted.
- Would like to steer clear of the crowds? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of high fees.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be eligible for price reductions. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a markdown.
- Is there a certain activity that you are most looking forward to ? If there's a specific Morehead City atteaction you simply love, be on the lookout for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Consider getting trip insurance with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, offers visitors reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed due to personal health-related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline.
How to Book a Vacation Home
Newcomers are oftentimes shocked at the range and selection of short term rental properties available in the Morehead City area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Vacation rentals are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by owners because they manage the marketing and operations..
Seasoned Morehead City vacationers have discovered several tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting rental properties, however many newcomers will be delighted to know that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you know where they should search.
How to find and book a great vacation rental:
Before you start to book "Almost Ocean Front Beach House, close to shops and activities, Winter Rates!", examine our brief collection of points to consider.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Choices
Like many trendy hot spots, In Morehead City the best rentals are booked very early. For the best selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months prior to your trip. Many households plan to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Choose your Area and Vacation Week
Oftentimes, the hardest portion of organizing your trip is deciding on where to go, and when. Once the big decisions are tackled, everything else will be more straightforward.
Exactly How Much Rental home Do You Actually Need?
Determine who is attending the vacation, and how many/what sort of bedroom configuration you need to have. Bear in mind that a lot of rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to determine what is suitable for the group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible on the internet. Otherwise, get in touch with the property manager before you reserve the home.
Commit to a Budget
Make sure that "Almost Ocean Front Beach House, close to shops and activities, Winter Rates!" suits your budget *during your desired week*. If multiple individuals or family members are sharing the cost, make sure that each party understands their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to pay. A single member of your party will have to be responsible for getting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the complete rental cost at time of reservation.
Vacation home Features
What amenities is the group trying to find? Is a screened porch a necessity? Do you want to be away from it all, or near civilization? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental rate? Create a list of priority features to guide filter your search.
Often times the elder generation has challenges with staircases. Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
What About 4-Legged Family Members?
Are you or other members of the group visiting with a dog or cat? While quite a few vacation rentals permit dogs, rules and fees vary per property. Type of animal, size and breeds can be restricted. Be sure you read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Where to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Morehead City local rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local rental management companies pride themselves on an exceptional rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the home has everything required. If it is something is missing, the home management company may know of very similar properties that fit your preferences and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try getting an additional night. This is most effective during the off-season when many properties sit empty.
Study The Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Ensure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Be sure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you comfort should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Booking
Once you believe you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. Keep in mind that most rental contracts will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the property owner.
Get Contact Info
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. If you discover property damage, or if fixes are needed get in touch with the home manager right away. If there is a dispute about responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will probably be valuable.
- You could need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Contact your property manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of problems.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. Local people will probably be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local people can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the home secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Check to make sure you've packed all your things. Sweep every room in the house for forgotten items. Check bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, backyards, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one last time and look for damage. If it is possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your vacation rental? Nearly all rental property web sites request feedback after your stay is complete. Owners and property managers will appreciate your favorable critiques. If something went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but sincere in regards to your rental experience. Top owners and managers will try very hard to rectify the issue.
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. Did everyone have a good time? Ideally everything turned out to be perfect and you're all set to re-book the same rental home for next year. If the rental wasn't ideal, and you'll better understand how to improve your search for the next vacation.
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 0.7 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.8 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 0.4 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 0.6 miles
- The Trading Post - 0.6 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 0.6 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 0.9 miles
- Emerald Grill - 0.3 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.8 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 1.1 miles
- Salt Ultra Lounge - 0.3 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 0.4 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 0.5 miles
- Camp Ocean Forest Campground - 0.5 miles
- Water Boggan - 0.5 miles
- Island Harbor Marina - 0.6 miles