- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Game Room
- Games For Kids
- Ice Maker
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Considered
- Porch / Veranda
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyRent your ideal beach holiday in this newly upgraded second row sea view home with a reverse floor plan maximizing sea vistas at all levels. Sleeps 15 in 5 bedrooms with 4 full baths: 4 queens, 3 singles, 1 full, and a queen sleeper couch. Beach Walker is mere steps away from an uncrowded beach, accessible only to those staying in this area and within walking distance to most activities and stores on the Island.
When you are not across the street sunbathing on the beach or cooling off in the sea, savor a calming dip in your private 15’ x 25’ swimming pool. Gather for family time in the sizable open living area with completely outfitted kitchen on the third floor while preparing a favorite meal or mixing a tasty drink before moving to the sizable balcony to eat and drink in the calming sea air while gazing at the spectacular Atlantic. Time for BBQing and playing games, the first level is set up to support entertaining with its own refrigerator, gas grille, foosball table, intelligent TV, and various board games. The second floor provides more peaceful balcony sea vistas accessible from two bedrooms and a side door.
Street parking is prohibited and there is no public parking, but thankfully, this home comes with plenty of parking for you and your visitors.
Emerald Isle is bicycle welcoming with a path that runs the length of the island. Bicycle or walk to the Emerald Plantation stores, eateries, movie theater, miniature golf, go karts, water park, and the Bogue Inlet pier.
Linens included with your stay at Beach Walker. The home also provides: wireless high speed internet, a washer and dryer, dishwasher, ceiling fans all over, beach chairs and beach toys, outdoor shower, outdoor rocking chairs on balcony, and an outdoor dining table.
Equipped with Ring Doorbell for security purposes only.
Available year-round, 4-nighttime minimum stay in the off season. Weekly only, Saturday to Saturday, May 2019- August 2019. Weekly only, Sunday to Sunday, May 2020 - August 2020. Discounts for longer stays.
No smoking. Family Animals welcome with pet fee (2 Max).
8624 Sea View Drive.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many property management companies and vacation properties supply Morehead City area travel discount magazines that feature promotions, either offered individually by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the store itself. These guides may provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Are your travel dates flexible? The off-peak seasons typically offer fantastic rates on rental accommodations.
- Are you a military veteran? Several management companies offer discounted rates to vets and active-duty military. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Some vacation rentals are essentially catered to specific clients, whether it's downtown homes with weekly pier passes, city-center condos with close access to night life or waterfront homes that have private boat launching areas. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and attractions you are most looking forward to.
- Think about purchasing trip insurance together with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, offers vacationers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed a result of medical emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel.
How to Book a Vacation Home
Newcomers are sometimes surprised at the number and wide range of short-term rentals available in the Morehead City area. With such a big selection, renters are sure to find a rental home that fits their expectations and price range.
The vast majority of vacation rentals in Morehead City are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, staff and knowledge to provide hassle-free operational management on behalf of the property owner..
Here are some ideas and tricks to help you understand the rental home search and booking process.
How to find and book the perfect vacation rental:
Before you decide to book "Almost Ocean Front Beach House, Private Pool, close to shops and activities", review our short checklist of factors to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Morehead City rental properties are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. For the greatest selection, begin your planning and search 6-Twelve months prior to your trip. Many families choose to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Find your Spot and Decide Dates
Start by figuring out which specific area of Morehead City you want to visit, and the choose trip dates.
Decide on a Size
How many relatives are planning to share your getaway? Remember that that a lot of rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for the family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you reserve the home.
Exactly What Are You Prepared to Pay?
Does the preferred vacation property fit your budget during that prime Summer week? If several groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, make sure that each party understands their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to pay. One individual in your company must be given the task of getting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental fee at time of reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is your family searching for? Is a screened deck a requirement? Does the property need to be beach front, the downtown area, or in close proximity to wildlife? Are linens offered with the rental contract, or will you need to take your own? Build a list of priority amenities to facilitate filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Proper accessibility could make or break a visit for the less-mobile. Be sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Your Dog Needs a Vacation, Too
Be sure to include your best friend! Animals are welcome at a number of rental properties, but policies can vary. Read your contract carefully! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
Searching the Internet
A number of websites exist to match vacationers with rental home owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Morehead City local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. Local property management companies proudly offer an exceptional rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you've identified your dream rental, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try getting an extra night. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read the Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other additional fees.
If you must Cancel
Cancellation policies vary with each vacation rental. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you relief should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Booking
When you believe you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. Bear in mind that most rental agreements will require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the rental home owner.
Know Who to Call
Make sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend saving the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congratulations on reserving your vacation home! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental home right away. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to report your findings. This can protect against disputes during check out.
- If you have any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, condo access, swimming pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a vacation significantly more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Residents are a good source of suggestions.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check each space of the rental to confirm you've packed all possessions.
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one final time and check for damages. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a blast? Most vacation rental websites request comments after your stay is complete. Property owners and property managers will thank you for glowing recommendations. If anything went wrong, we advise being kind but sincere with regards to rental experience. The best owners and managers will try very hard to correct the problem.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Did everyone have a good time? If everything was exceptional, next year's vacation planning is going to be simple. If not, you've gained invaluable experience that will help with the next search.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.8 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 0.4 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 0.6 miles
- The Trading Post - 0.6 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 0.6 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 0.9 miles
- Emerald Grill - 0.3 miles
- Rucker Johns - 0.4 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.8 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 1.1 miles
- Salt Ultra Lounge - 0.3 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 0.4 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 0.5 miles
- Camp Ocean Forest Campground - 0.5 miles
- Water Boggan - 0.5 miles
- Island Harbor Marina - 0.6 miles